• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Senior Supporters from Grassroots invited to lunch

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come these 2 old grandmas not outside exercising and collecting cardboards ?

Who knows perhaps these 2 grandmas were specially planted to give the newly-minted President an excuse to show how her superior EQ and her down-to-earth auntie and heartland style can win over the minds and hearts of Singaporeans. All part of a massive post-selection PR exercise to legitimise her position. Next she should host a party for all old folks residing in Yishun. She can jolly well afford to .:biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows perhaps these 2 grandmas were specially planted to give the newly-minted President an excuse to show how her superior EQ and her down-to-earth auntie and heartland style can win over the minds and hearts of Singaporeans. All part of a massive post-selection PR exercise to legitimise her position. Next she should host a party for all old folks residing in Yishun. She can jolly well afford to .:biggrin:

The extent of the wayang PAP goes to to show how popular this unpopular Melayu Prez that they have chosen...esp among cina folks as well.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read the facebook posts of this news. I felt like alien. I must be so out of my mind to assume that the whole plot was about two grannies ferried to support the nomination, only to be caught that they left earlier and media spinning a bigger story out of it.

In the facebook post, everyone was cheering and so happy about it. Even before there was any negative remarks, the comments got defensive, casting remarks that those who feel likewise are "haters".

Anbannathan

As most President's in Singapore did, was visit the old age homes and social welfare foundations and raise charities for the next 5 to 6 year till another President take over.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This story has no head and no tail. Why exactly did these 2 oldies do to make the news. Surely an invitation to the Istana should be the result of a material contribution to the country.

i read the facebook posts of this news. I felt like alien. I must be so out of my mind to assume that the whole plot was about two grannies ferried to support the nomination, only to be caught that they left earlier and media spinning a bigger story out of it.

In the facebook post, everyone was cheering and so happy about it. Even before there was any negative remarks, the comments got defensive, casting remarks that those who feel likewise are "haters".

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunny Coco recently said "有钱就有尊严"
After 6 years migrate and enjoy life. Dignity worth how much in today's society

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This story has no head and no tail. Why exactly did these 2 oldies do to make the news. Surely an invitation to the Istana should be the result of a material contribution to the country.

It is all part of the PR exercise to promote her sense of multi-racism in her selection.

Today, yet another story of her visiting another under priviledged group in the Halimah Times.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A peoples' "do good do together" Prez must show neutrality and invite all political party members and grassroots to her kampong and eat nasi lemak....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A peoples' "do good do together" Prez must show neutrality and invite all political party members and grassroots to her kampong and eat nasi lemak....

including hairy alabone for non certified malay CB Tan?