• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat American AMDK woman non-stop SHITTING outside your home! Not PRC!

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make Pang-Sai Great Again?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...amilys-house-now-shes-being-sought-by-police/

Colorado Springs police seek runner who won’t stop pooping in front of a family’s house
By Rachel Chason September 19 at 9:42 PM

(iStock)

Her children were the first to catch the runner mid-poop, with her pants around her ankles, Cathy Budde said.

Immediately, they ran to get their mother.

“They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ So I come outside, and I’m like … ‘are you serious?’ ” Budde told KKTV.

She confronted the woman, asking, “Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?”

“Yeah, sorry,'” the woman replied.

[Watch Dr. Oz surprise the hosts of ‘Fox & Friends’ by talking about America’s pot ‘hypocrisy’]

Budde assumed the woman would be “mortified,” clean up the poop and not run in the Colorado Springs neighborhood again.

But that would have been too easy.

The family kept finding the runner’s poop, Budde said, and the dirty paper napkins she leaves behind. The apparently remorseless runner has pooped on the sidewalk in front of the Budde family’s home at least once a week for the past seven weeks, according to Budde. Once, Budde was able to take a picture, which showed a brunette woman running in a gray tank top and shorts.

The Colorado family calls her “The Mad Pooper.”

Budde has caught the woman mid-act three times. She has posted fliers — addressed “to the female jogger that continuously uses our walkway as her toilet” — around her neighborhood asking the woman to stop. She has taken pictures.

But the runner, who brings napkins to clean herself up, has not changed her ways.

“It’s not like it’s private,” Budde told KKTV. “People can see you. I mean, we’re seeing her.”

"Mad Pooper" wanted by Springs Police https://t.co/iEvB0vGvSF #KKTV pic.twitter.com/RisoUGKNqq

— KKTV 11 News (@KKTV11News) September 17, 2017

[A university president held a dinner for black students — and set the table with cotton stalks and collard greens]

Fed up, Budde contacted the Colorado Springs Police Department, which said the woman could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation if she is caught.

Lt. Howard Black said that in his 35 years with the Colorado Springs Police Department, he has never seen anything quite like the mad pooper.

“This has been comical, but I also don’t want to be flip about it,” Black told The Washington Post. “If it’s a mental health issue, she’ll still be held accountable, but we would want to get her help.”

Black said police, who were notified about the defecating runner over the weekend, are currently trying to identify the woman.

The mysterious part?

There is no shortage of bathrooms in the neighborhood. Budde said there is a bathroom across the street, porta-potties in a nearby park and a gas station close by.

“This is intentional,” she told KKTV.

Budde’s sidewalk isn’t the only area being targeted. Neighbors, Budde said, have told her they have also seen the woman pooping in back yards and at a local Walgreens.

“I put a sign on the wall that’s like ‘please, I’m begging you, please stop,’ Budde said. “She ran by it like 15 times yesterday, and she still pooped.”

Read more:

Disturbing images show Navy hospital staffers mishandling infant, calling babies ‘mini Satans’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/19/family-beg-runner-to-stop-pooping-outside-their-house-6940094/

runner-2.jpg

runner-1.jpg

runner.jpg

runner-3.jpg

Family begs runner to stop pooping outside their house
Oliver McAteer for Metro.co.ukTuesday 19 Sep 2017 5:21 pm
Share this article with Facebook
Share this article with Twitter
Share this article with Google Plus
Share this article through email
The family can’t stop her from pooping everywhere (Picture: KKTV)

A family is begging a runner to stop defecating outside their house.

Cathy Budde, of Colorado Springs, says she’s spotted the woman pulling down her pants and squatting on a small patch of grass on multiple occasions over the past few weeks.
At least 100 dead as buildings collapse across Mexico City after powerful earthquake

The alarm was first raised when her kids came rushing into the house after catching her in the act.

She told KKTV: ‘They are like, “there’s a lady taking a poop!”, so I come outside, and I’m like, “are you serious? Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids!?”. She’s like, “yeah, sorry”.’

Budde thought the woman would come back with a doggie-bag, clean up her mess and run off into the distance, never to be seen again because of the sheer embarrassment.

But she was wrong.
Police asked the family to take photos of her so they could identify the poop menace (Picture: KKTV)
Cops say this is uncharted territory for them (Picture: KKTV)
Apparently she carried tissue paper in her pocket for a quick and easy wipe (Picture: KKTV)

The runner has been spotted going to the toilet in the same location numerous times since.

Police are now on the hunt for her.

Sergeant Johnathan Sharketti said: ‘It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career. For someone to repeatedly do such a thing… it’s uncharted territory for me.’

Officers have asked Budde to take pictures of the offender to help identify her.

If caught, the woman could face charges indecent exposure and public defecation.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Sai....needs to go there and take the full videos.....he loves such shit
he has to meander along carefully around this shitty house - along each chartered course, with each careful step but more, much more than this, he must keep orf der grassen :biggrin:
Sergeant Johnathan Sharketti said: ‘It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career. For someone to repeatedly do such a thing… it’s uncharted territory for me.’