• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious School uniforms getting bigger as tits get bigger

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
140 pounds on a 5 ft 9.5 seemed much on the lean side... We stand shoulder to shoulder but I'm easily 170 pounds with a 34 inch waist.

Am partial to spices, from cloves to turmeric, Asian food culture is simply amazing. I admit I live to eat :smile::smile::smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
140 pounds on a 5 ft 9.5 seemed much on the lean side... We stand shoulder to shoulder but I'm easily 170 pounds with a 34 inch waist.

Am partial to spices, from cloves to turmeric, Asian food culture is simply amazing. I admit I live to eat :smile::smile::smile:

You are of a good height and weight.

I cannot believe that when I was an officer during NS, I had a 26 inch waist, and was 123 pounds.
Now, I have a 30 to 31 inch waist.

Whereas others may eat to live, I live to eat.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
more students got retained?

raffles-girls.jpg