• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Teachers Manhandles Kid Who Refuses To Recite The Pledge! Guess Kid's Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20161113_1538301-576x1024.jpg

A teacher in eastern Michigan has been placed on administrative leave after she was accused of “violently snatching” a sixth-grade student from his chair as he stayed seated for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Brian Chaney of Farmington Hills, Mich., said a teacher consultant forced his 11-year-old son, Stone, to stand for the pledge late last week at East Middle School. Chaney called the action a violation of his son’s civil rights, explaining that Stone had been making a personal decision not to salute the American flag — but to honor God and his family — for the past several years.

It had not been a problem, his father said, until now.

“When you put your hands on kids and force your own way of thinking, that’s not right,” Chaney told The Washington Post on Friday.

On his third day at a new school, Stone was sitting in class stressing about how to use the combination lock on his middle-school locker — which, his father said, should have been the extent of an 11-year-old boy’s worries.

Stone Chaney, 11. (Courtesy of Brian Chaney)
“The teacher consultant comes up behind me and snatches me out of my chair violently,” Stone told NBC affiliate WDIV. “I was so confused. I didn’t know what was going on.”

[The short pledge we recite has a long story]

The next day, on Sept. 8, Stone’s father said, a substitute teacher also “berated” the boy for staying seated during the pledge.

Chaney spoke Tuesday at a Farmington Public Schools board of education meeting, demanding answers. “I’m going to say we’re quite disappointed,” he told board members, standing with his four sons.

“My wife and I, my father-in-law, my parents, my entire family — we’ve shed many, many emotions in the last four or five days,” he said. “We are very disappointed that when we dropped our son off into the hands of East Middle School, we thought it would be nurturing hands.”

Chaney continued: “What we see on the TVs, what’s going on in America, it just came to my living room. Tears are done. I’m mad now. We’re looking for accountability.”

Farmington Public Schools Superintendent George Heitsch said in a statement to The Post that school leaders have opened an investigation into the incident. Chaney said that the educator who allegedly forced his son to stand during the pledge is a consultant who trains other teachers, but the district has not confirmed that.

Heitsch said the district supports each student’s right to decide whether to participate in the Pledge of Allegiance. “At Farmington Public Schools, we expect every child and adult in our district to be treated with dignity and respect,” he said. “At this time, the District cannot speculate about the outcome of the pending investigation.”

Stone Chaney, left, with his three younger brothers. (Courtesy of Brian Chaney)
Chaney, who is black, said the choice to quietly sit during the Pledge of Allegiance is one shared by the whole family but that Stone made the decision on his own. Chaney said that sitting during the pledge is making a statement that he does not approve of what the American flag stands for or how his ancestors were treated. He said his son is a “hero” for standing up for what he believes.

Others have made similar decisions about the pledge. A Native American teenager from northern California who had been sitting it out for years reportedly was docked a grade last year when she refused to stand for the pledge.

In a 1943 ruling, the U.S. Supreme Court said students have the right to decide whether to participate in the pledge. According to West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette:

If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion, or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein. If there are any circumstances which permit an exception, they do not now occur to us.

We think the action of the local authorities in compelling the flag salute and pledge transcends constitutional limitations on their power, and invades the sphere of intellect and spirit which it is the purpose of the First Amendment to our Constitution to reserve from all official control.

Chaney said he is not comfortable sending his son back to a school where the teachers have set a negative tone. School officials have offered to switch the sixth-grader to another homeroom or another school within the district, Chaney said, but he has not yet made a decision. He said he hopes the incident will “shake up the school district” so that “everyone will be treated equally.”

“Kids have rights, too,” he added.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rom-his-chair-he-says/?utm_term=.02ac5b9e6835

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the other hand, a pussy in a local secondary hid behind the door when he saw students fighting right?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can detest the PAP, but should always respect your flag and country.

However, ISD cannot understand this - to them , to be anti PAP is to be Anti-Singapore. Nothing can be further from the truth. You can fail your security screening if you are anti-PAP. Hard truth......

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he doesn't show he love America, then he and his family can fuck off back to Africa.

Honestly, the chief of Sports Singapore can tell that to his imported athletics and sports associations if they don't show they love Singapore, they can fuck off back to where they came from. He has enough screw ups during his stint.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can detest the PAP, but should always respect your flag and country.

However, ISD cannot understand this - to them , to be anti PAP is to be Anti-Singapore. Nothing can be further from the truth. You can fail your security screening if you are anti-PAP. Hard truth......

For Singapore to survive and prosper, we need PAP in charge. That's an undeniable truth.

So anyone who is anti-PAP is basically anti-Singapore and deserves to fail security screening.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents making political decisions for kids who know no better. Let them have their childhood by being with the majority. They can make their decision when they are grow up. For Christ sake, the American system teaches kids to be independent.

If the parents feel so strongly why send a kid to school funded by tax payers who are mostly white.

The teacher is also an idiot. It's a kid firstly. Secondly let the family stew in their own juices. In the end the kids will suffer in the long run when they realise that they fail to make friends when the parents used them as pawns for their petty ideology.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Blacks have the worst social outcomes across the board from jobs, kids born out of wedlock, health etc compared to every other racial group that have made the US home.

They think they are waging a political war for what happened in the past.

It is also politically damaging to anyone to point out that they are losing out as an ethnic group by playing the race card so people remain quiet. So the mischievous ones tell to fight for their "rights" and watch the fun.

We have seen Asians in the US moving to better things for every generation.

Look at Nikki Halley, a pure Sikh girl, first generation American, a former state governor who is now US Ambassdor to UN who successfully pushed thru 2 rounds of sanctions.

Every time a Black person goes down socially because of misguided choices some other race will step in and take their place.

We have the same problem with the Malays here. Here the Govt plays around with them.

Niggers, what you expect?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The Blacks have the worst social outcomes across the board from jobs, kids born out of wedlock, health etc compared to every other racial group that have made the US home.

They think they are waging a political war for what happened in the past.

It is also politically damaging to anyone to point out that they are losing out as an ethnic group by playing the race card so people remain quiet. So the mischievous ones tell to fight for their "rights" and watch the fun.

We have seen Asians in the US moving to better things for every generation.

Look at Nikki Halley, a pure Sikh girl, first generation American, a former state governor who is now US Ambassdor to UN who successfully pushed thru 2 rounds of sanctions.

Every time a Black person goes down socially because of misguided choices some other race will step in and take their place.

We have the same problem with the Malays here. Here the Govt plays around with them.

You forgot to mention their atrocious health problems. They ought to also ask themselves why the number of blacks in jail is so disproportionately represented compare to the population make up in their country.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ditto that.

In the 1990s, Chinese used to run food kiosk and shops in Time Square. The Blacks were panhandling and running street donation scams. In 2000s, the South Asians took over while the Chinese moved to better things in good suburbs. The Blacks are still there. The Latinos are usually kitchen hands, helpers, counter staff at Fast foods etc. As they progress, the younger ones take over.

You forgot to mention their atrocious health problems. They ought to also ask themselves why the number of blacks in jail is so disproportionately represented compare to the population make up in their country.