• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Papsmearer Caught Lying! "Open Letter" To Madam President Full Of Lies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A complaint letter that is circulating online which is allegedly written by a resident at Yishun, claims that residents are inconvenienced by the security arrangement for the newly elected President, Mdm Halimah Yacob who has chosen to continue to stay at her HDB flat of over thirty years.

The letter wrote that Mdm Halimah is causing a major inconvenience to the neighbours and asked that the President to kindly pack up as soon as possible and vacate the premises.

The claims made in the letter are:

2 parking spots reserved for police vehicles
Constant stream of reporters

Members of your presidential entourage competing for parking space in an already scarce parking lot

Police and other assorted SOs stopping everyone around the area to ask for their IC and their business

People living in the neighbouring blocks have to go through police questioning every time they leave and return home.

This afternoon, I made a trip down to Mdm Halimah's HDB flat in Yishun to take a look at the claims made by the letter and to determine whether is there any truth in it.

What is obvious from sight, is a shelter constructed to ensure Mdm Halimah is protected from the elements while boarding her allocated vehicle and two red signs which writes, "Reserved for police vehicles." But other than that, there is no other obvious security installation such as a gantry post or additional security cameras. Even at the lift or stairwell, there is no additional checks imposed upon residents.

Speaking to the people who so happened to be around the area, they say that the police will conduct a throughout security screening around the area before Mdm Halimah comes in and out of her HDB flat with little inconvenience caused to the residents.

While one will assume that vehicles would be thoroughly checked by security, it is observed that the vehicles entering the carpark are not subjected to any security checks and taxis could enter without restriction.

Residents are seen going about their daily life at the park and the nearby coffeeshop. There is little observable security presence other than a sighting of an uniformed police officer making his rounds around the block.
So from what I observe, there is hardly any evidence to support the open letter's complaints and that it had indeed been written by a resident of the block.

However, TOC understands that the units above and below Mdm Halimah's flat are subjected to daily checks by police officers for security purposes and it has been going on for months even prior to the nomination day of the Presidential Election.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...halimah-yacob-continued-stay-at-her-hdb-flat/

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need security lah. With her calibre she is dispensible. Without her, Singapore has no lack of capable presidents.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC, another oppie news blog, has confirmed that the "letter" written by an "yishun resident" is full of shit.

you little kunt…..dont you know the letter is penned by her own people….so there will be a request for her to move. That way it's not her call.

u grassroots cunts don't have a clue

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC, another oppie news blog, has confirmed that the "letter" written by an "yishun resident" is full of shit.

yea rite, please continue to stay, they voted for it and I wouldnt want to hear another complain about it any where from yishun

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wait a minute. I thought no one comes into the SAMMYBOY forum. So its confirmed that people come into this forum, read the stuff here, and then circulate it online? Sam, you need to Boost up your banner rates. And all the time, I thought Sammyboy was some orphan forum. All those things I said about Ah Loong, calling him the Gay One and all that............ has been circulating on the internet. Love it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
you little kunt…..dont you know the letter is penned by her own people….so there will be a request for her to move. That way it's not her call.

u grassroots cunts don't have a clue

I think you are right. She will stay there only a few months, then will point at the inconvenience and burden it is causing the neighbours and residents and use it as an excuse to move to the IStana. that way, she can retain her "people's president" image.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now that Halimah is a millionaire will she have to sell her "subsidised" HDB unit:confused:

Her income now does not qualify her for HDB flat anymore. But I think she can retro keep it, right. HDB don't follow up on what you earn after you bought the flat.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't understand. On one hand, TOC says that the neighbours are not inconvenienced at all, even though they admit at least 2 parking spots are now permanently lost to the residents to use because they are assigned to police vehicles. SO, that is not an inconvenience? Then on top of that, they say that police are subjecting the upstair units and downstair units DAILY SECURITY Check. That is not an inconvenience to the residents occupying these units? So, got inconvenience or not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't understand. On one hand, TOC says that the neighbours are not inconvenienced at all, even though they admit at least 2 parking spots are now permanently lost to the residents to use because they are assigned to police vehicles. SO, that is not an inconvenience? Then on top of that, they say that police are subjecting the upstair units and downstair units DAILY SECURITY Check. That is not an inconvenience to the residents occupying these units? So, got inconvenience or not?

God forbids oh no no no these are certainly no inconveniences but rather a great honor for the residents there.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
God forbids oh no no no these are certainly no inconveniences but rather a great honor for the residents there.

Later, they can preserve her 2 combined units and turn it into a museum ala like what they want to do with Oxley Rd? Leave all her originally barang barang hanging outside with the potted plants in the corridor so tourists can take peekture?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nothing new lah. If you ask Screwedball and his clones, I have been lying since the first day I came to this forum.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So like that - cannot have wedding and funeral wake at void deck anymore ? Or Malay wedding can invite her as VIP or not ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So like that - cannot have wedding and funeral wake at void deck anymore ? Or Malay wedding can invite her as VIP or not ?

Only m&ds have void deck weddings..so confirm sure this m&d wedding traditions will carry on...and she has to attend n give big green packet

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later, they can preserve her 2 combined units and turn it into a museum ala like what they want to do with Oxley Rd? Leave all her originally barang barang hanging outside with the potted plants in the corridor so tourists can take peekture?

din see any potted or plant....