• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trader Gets Shot Twice And Robbed Of S$3.2k In Kuantan! Retire In Jiuhu Still?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KUANTAN (BERNAMA) An Indonesian trader sustained serious injuries after his four-wheel drive was shot at by five men before they escaped with a bag containing RM10,000 (S$3,208) in Kuantan on Saturday (Sept 16).

Lipis district police chief Supt Azry Akmar Ayob said the victim Hassan Basri Sutan Kayomudo, 54, who holds permanent resident status, was injured after two bullets passed through his body in the 10pm incident.

He said the victim was driving to his home in Kuala Medang, Lipis, before his vehicle was overtaken by three cars.

The suspects were believed to have trailed the victim from behind all along before overtaking and firing shots at his vehicle near the Selinsing Gold Mine causing the four-wheel drive to skid to the right.

The suspects then turned back and fired the front part and left side of the victim's vehicle. Inspections revealed 35 traces of gunshots on the vehicle, with over 15 bullets having passed through, he said.

Azry Akmar added that despite being shot, the victim managed to contact the Sungai Koyan police station and could only utter the word Allah in pain before the line was disconnected.

However, a passer-by came to the police station 10 minutes later to inform about the incident. The victim was treated at the Sungai Koyan Health Clinic before he was taken to the Lipis Hospital, he added.

Azry Akmar said the man who sustained injuries in his lungs, abdomen and hands was now being treated at the Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Hospital in Temerloh.

Police had launched a manhunt for the suspects, he added.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/indonesian-trader-seriously-injured-in-shooting-in-kuantan

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
allah has been good to him... but he was notty boy so rejected his request for 69 virgin boys. he will hv to live on to redeem himself.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've got sinkie ex-classmates and friends who keep saying that with the favourable exchange rate, they want to retire in jiuhu and laugh at the rest of us who still live and work in Singapore. I hope those idiots do. Within a day, the entire jiuhu town or village will know that you are a cash rich sinkie. I expect the jiuhu to be robbing these sinkies constantly with guns and parangs. With any luck, those sinkies would be killed after the first robbery, to spare them the agony of getting robbed several more times by the envious jiuhukias.