• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppie: "Struggle Against Ruling Party Is In Vain And God Has Opened My Heart"

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
16a-ns-tan_sri_muhammad_muhammad_taib-170917.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Ex-Selangor mentri besar and former vice-president of Umno Tan Sri Muhammad Muhammad Taib has applied to rejoin Umno.

Announcing this at a media conference at Umno headquarters on Sunday (Sept 17), Datuk Seri Najib said: "He realised that the Opposition struggle namely PKR is in vain and is against with his soul and because of that God has opened his heart to return to Umno."

Muhammad Taib was present at the media conference.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...-minister-muhammad-muhammad-taib-rejoins-umno

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birds of a feather flock together.

I remember Raja Petra always refer to this chap as the hypocrite with 2 times the name of the prophet in his name. He got caught bringing in a large sum of cash to Australia but escaped conviction because he claimed falsely that he did not know English......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Birds of a feather flock together.

I remember Raja Petra always refer to this chap as the hypocrite with 2 times the name of the prophet in his name. He got caught bringing in a large sum of cash to Australia but escaped conviction because he claimed falsely that he did not know English......

This old fart practising his taqiyya?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;XSzpeAfzqEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=XSzpeAfzqEM[/video]

Dr M's response to this guy rejoining UMNO - "he can carry bags of cash for Najib"