• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sg PE is RIGGED says THE NEW YORK TIMES

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is rigged. Of course. HC already lost more than half of Singapore reserves.

Why you think LHL have to make sure a housewife "watches" over him and his wife?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
To say that Halimah has any financial acumen more superior over the likes of Salleh is indeed a big joke......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've forwarded this libellious article to our bayi. In due time, our good government should be filing for defamation lawsuit against this libellous paper for printing lies. I hope NYT enjoys donating lots of money to charity after they lose the lawsuit.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've forwarded this libellious article to our bayi. In due time, our good government should be filing for defamation lawsuit against this libellous paper for printing lies. I hope NYT enjoys donating lots of money to charity after they lose the lawsuit.

i am praying very hard

Sugar Lee will sue NYT

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe Ashok will be penning a robust rebuttal! Make sure you send him your notes JT! Gopalan is also available on the ground if you need US law expertise.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Under the don't' sue means its true and he is not my brother formula, when will we see AG vs NYT asking for damages of millions?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe Ashok will be penning a robust rebuttal! Make sure you send him your notes JT! Gopalan is also available on the ground if you need US law expertise.

We should sue NYT in both Singapore and US. US may allow libel just as they allow drugs, but both are not tolerated in Singapore. NYT should be made to pay libel damages instead of being allowed to go scot free simply because they are far away in Trumpland.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
also lets ban nyt here…..today online seems more fair and intellectually robust from an editorial standpoint.

We should sue NYT in both Singapore and US. US may allow libel just as they allow drugs, but both are not tolerated in Singapore. NYT should be made to pay libel damages instead of being allowed to go scot free simply because they are far away in Trumpland.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sinkies are all talk and no action. Everyone knows the PAP plays dirty yet collectively the electorate hands them a mandate to do as they please every 5 years.

My advice to all sinkies is to shut the fuck up. You reap what you sow.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are all talk and no action. Everyone knows the PAP plays dirty yet collectively the electorate hands them a mandate to do as they please every 5 years.

My advice to all sinkies is to shut the fuck up. You reap what you sow.

The sinkies who talk and talk are the 30%. The no action ones are the 70%.

Your forum traffic is generated by the 30%.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

first did u chope and ask what color?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE11 PAP gotten 60% and they didn't dare to pull such a stunt. With a 70% mandate for GE15, voters had essentially given PAP a blank cheque.

If sinkies are really unhappy, they should ensure pap votes is maintain below 60%. It a level pap will feel uncomfortable and wary. Right now I doubt LHL is going to lose much sleep.