• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat So LKY son has openly reveal EP is a scam concept to protect yr cpf and reserves

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
By putting a humji mina w no grade A financial background to check our old men cpf $$ are still there and protect our reserves not to let pap lun chu lai anyhow spend our cpf money.

If this mudmina can count $$ then mothers of All PIGS can fly.

Wah lan eh! All SAF generals are jiakleow bee sent to parliament posting to protect humji mudmina but not the people of sinkingland.

不知死 army generals yao sui kia.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that PAP has gone all the way to prevent a non puppet to be the elected President, who has the powers to ask and queries the state of the reserves, speaks volumes.

There is something definitely the PAP wants to hide from the public.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact that PAP has gone all the way to prevent a non puppet to be the elected President, who has the powers to ask and queries the state of the reserves, speaks volumes.

There is something definitely the PAP wants to hide from the public.

Had my doubts of ever seeing my CPF when I heard "Rumours" of Temasek losses over the years.

These doubts was reinforced when the withdrawal age was changed from 55 to 65, and also the minimum sum amounts increased upwards.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF CPF is bankrupt,what are u all sinkees going to do ? Nothing .Only can KPKB and still vote for the dictator when he crys again for forgiveness.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you spreading fake news? Since when did Ah Gong's sons say that the EP is a scam?

Typical oppie. Spreading fake news or making defamatory statements like nobody's business.