• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat fairprice finest seletar mall plain clothes security guard very cold

bonzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
fairprice finest at seletar mall plain clothes clothes security one look know he is security loh stand in front of freezer selling organic foods section blow cold wind must be very cold for him, and later stand outside cashier counters must be too cold for him so stand outside and then when see the chio couple walking out quick siam went back to blow cold air again hahahah poor fat security man nothing to do but blow cold air and siam people.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak, his cover blown already.
this fatty is from my security agency, i've informed him to stand with his back facing the freezer to be less obvious and observe the crowd - but he likes front-standing as it cools his under-cover :(

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak, his cover blown already.
this fatty is from my security agency, i've informed him to stand with his back facing the freezer to be less obvious and observe the crowd - but he likes front-standing as it cools his under-cover :(

Some security firms such as Jasa uses covers in the course of their work.

Their business model offers their customers a dual-layered service by positioning non-uniformed thugs along with their uniformed guards. The thugs are used as covers/proxies to act on behalf of their customers (threaten or manhandle) when the situation gets ugly. You can find them offering service in tier-2 hotels or protect the rouge directors in AGMs.