• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious new Gay Phones are OVER-SUPPLIED! Poorly Received! Too easy to buy! Sellers lost $$!!

Ass_Loong_Son

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dealers and black markets for Gay Phone fans are losing money! Gay Phone Inc has TOO MUCH STOCKS and buying interest and affability are too poor, hence lots of access stocks everywhere, prices and profits goes DOWN instead of Up.

pJdI-fykymwk2380593.jpg

There is next to NO WAITING Time if you have the money and silliness to buy. There is no Q to buy! There is No Profits to Trade! Very different from ALL the Previous Gay Phone models.

http://tech.sina.com.cn/mobile/2017...napc&mod=g&loc=43&r=0&doct=0&rfunc=90&tj=none

黄牛哭晕! iPhone 8/8 Plus备货太足随便买
2017年09月16日06:30 快科技 我有话说(180人参与) 收藏本文

昨天下午15:01分,iPhone 8系列手机开放购买,但是否真的像之前黄牛所说的那样,买不到呢?
我们选择是苹果官网和天猫Apple Store官方旗舰店这两个官方渠道。结果让人大跌眼镜。

在选择了苹果官网和天猫Apple Store官方旗舰店这两个官方渠道进行购买。结果让人大跌眼镜。

不知道是苹果备货太足,还是国人购买热情不高,无论是苹果还是天猫Apple Store官方旗舰店,都能轻松买到。

在15:01分进入苹果官网之后,很容易就买到了一款iPhone 8 Plus 256GB金色版,使用支付宝完成付款后,订单随即生成,预计9月22日当天就能到货。

同时在苹果官网、天猫Apple Store官方旗舰店也很容易买到了iPhone 8 Plus 64GB、256GB版。

目前,iPhone 8三款配色、两个容量全系均显示9月22日当天到货。iPhone 8 Plus银色、深空灰所有版本均可在1-2周内到货,只有iPhone 8 Plus 256GB金色需要3-4周。

看来,这次黄牛要哭了。。。

据猜测,iPhone 8 Plus尽管配置升级,但外观变化不大,并未调起大家的换机欲望,很多人还在等待iPhone X。

专注苹果新闻报道,每日推送最新苹果资讯。扫描下方二维码关注苹果汇官方微信(或微信中搜:appleinc2012)。

文章关键词: iPhone 8iPhone 8 Plus开售黄牛
分享到:
收藏 | 保存 | 打印 | 关闭

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: new Gay Phones are OVER-SUPPLIED! Poorly Received! Too easy to buy! Sellers lost

I suspect that the black marketers will be targeting the iPhone X. It will be the most expensive & in short supply.

Chinese customers are very status conscious & if one is going to get an expensive phone, they will go for the latest & greatest. The more exclusive, the more attractive to them.

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: new Gay Phones are OVER-SUPPLIED! Poorly Received! Too easy to buy! Sellers lost

I suspect that the black marketers will be targeting the iPhone X. It will be the most expensive & in short supply.

Chinese customers are very status conscious & if one is going to get an expensive phone, they will go for the latest & greatest. The more exclusive, the more attractive to them.

The Chinese already dropped favoritism for Gay Phones drastically.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

never owned a single iphone all my life.

me :cool:

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal

never owned a single iphone all my life.

me :cool:

I reject them 100%.

I won't touch nor operate any such sick phones. People tried to pass me Any of these sick phone to e.g. ask me to read something or watch some video or see a photo, I refuse to hold nor touch them.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Mr Obvious. Once again, can count on forumners in here to offer their amazing insights.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you Mr Obvious. Once again, can count on forumners in here to offer their amazing insights.

he is captain johnny obvious - juicing and phone expert plus everything else to save a miserable penny.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have stopped making assumptions of what people know or don't know.

I know that some forumers have hidden agendas. Some are trying to hide their ignorance & pretend to know everything.

One cannot please everyone lah. So if think I am being obvious just ignore me. I won't take it personally:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I reject them 100%.

I won't touch nor operate any such sick phones. People tried to pass me Any of these sick phone to e.g. ask me to read something or watch some video or see a photo, I refuse to hold nor touch them.

Dun use iphone then use what? Copycat Samsung?

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun use iphone then use what? Copycat Samsung?

Any phones can be used except that sick brand. I get sick every time seeing them.

Some strangers asking me for direction showing me their phone screen, when I saw that brand, I close my eyes and just blindly pointed random direction and said THERE! Thanked me and went off. I wanted to puke the idiot put that sick phone so close to my face. Yucks!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have stopped making assumptions of what people know or don't know.

I know that some forumers have hidden agendas. Some are trying to hide their ignorance & pretend to know everything.

One cannot please everyone lah. So if think I am being obvious just ignore me. I won't take it personally:smile:

Better to keep your mouth shut and let ppl suspect u are stupid, than to open it and clear any doubts they have that u are indeed an idiot.

What's next? Any other obvious theories to offer? Buy Low and sell high can make profit? Haha

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why iphone is called Gay Phone?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why iphone is called Gay Phone?

It's because jealous ppl can't afford it. Typical iPhone owner earns more than those rabid Android fanboys

https://www.comscore.com/Insights/I...Income-Engage-More-on-Apps-than-Android-Users

top-line-platform-stats-for-app-usage_reference.png

iPhone Users Earn Higher Income, Engage More on Apps than Android Users
Adam Lella
Senior Marketing Insights Analyst
The median iPhone app user earns $85,000 per year, which is 40 percent more than the median Android phone user with an annual income of $61,000. On average, iPhone users engage with their smartphone apps for nine more hours in a given month than Android users.
This month comScore released The U.S. Mobile App Report, sharing key findings and insights into the fast-growing mobile app landscape. The graphic presented below is one of many from the report, which will include data on mobile app growth, user habits, platform comparisons, content category skews, demographic information and much more.

For more insights into the fast-growing mobile app landscape, download a complimentary copy of The U.S. Mobile App Report here.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my other nick is juicefruitnlive.

The only reason I can see why people need more than one nick is to give the illusion of support in a political discussion.

Since this is a thread on handphones what is the point of bringing in that character scroball(clone):confused:

Or maybe its the school holidays & some kids have some free time?
I don't normally try to ferret out these dubious nicks but am puzzled why a simple discussion on phones have become personal:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ask android users what they really think of their phones:confused:

Obviously some chose to ignore the fiery experiences of those who bought the Samsung Note 7 or all the problems with android. These are only a few examples of shoddy hardware & software out there.

It has been reported that chinese android phones are spying on their owners.

I am getting a new iPhone because nowadays because internet phone banking, trading online, online payment,.... has become a reality and I trust Apple more than the companies selling the android phones.

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/good-news-androids-huge-security-problem-getting-less-huge/

Good News: Android’s Huge Security Problem Is Getting Less Huge

First, the good news: Half of all Android devices have gotten fairly recent security updates, patching the hackable flaws that leave users vulnerable to digital crime and espionage. The bad news? The other half hasn't.

In an annual report on the security of the world's 1.4 billion Android devices that Google released today, the company touts the ever-improving state of Android security. Less malware winds up in its Google Play store, devices are better encrypted, and more hackers than ever report Android bugs to Google in exchange for so-called "bug bounties." But Google has also released solid data for the first time on Android's most serious nagging security problem: The challenge of getting dozens of manufacturers and hundreds of carriers around the world to cooperate on regularly patching Android phones and tablets. On that point, the company argues that a 50 percent annual patching rate beats where it's been in the past—but it's still not remotely good enough.

"We're proud of the fact that half of devices received an update in 2016, but that's not sufficient," says Adrian Ludwig, Google's director of Android Security. "We're making the number available, and we think it's an indication of good progress. It doesn't mean we're done."

Insecure Ecosystem

While half of Android devices going unpatched in 2016 represents a glaring security problem, Ludwig says it's nonetheless a milestone; he estimates that twice as many people installed an Android patch in 2016 as did in 2015. And he suggested that number could reach 75 percent in 2017, though he stopped short of describing that increase as an official goal.

Those patching statistics are a mixed bag, says Josh Drake, the researcher for security firm Zimperium, who in 2015 found the so-called Stagefright vulnerability that allowed the takeover of Android phones with only a text message. "If this is really a doubling, that's great," Drake says. "But fifty percent is a terrible number."

When it comes to software upgrades for new features and security patches, Google has long struggled to get anywhere near the high rate of software update adoption that Apple's iOS boasts. Less than three percent of Android phones run the operating system's latest version, Nougat, while nearly 80 percent of iOS devices run Apple's latest version, iOS 10. And Nougat officially launched three weeks before iOS 10.

If Google's patching rate has in fact doubled, that represents an "incredibly positive" improvement, says Rich Smith, head of R&D at the mobile authentication security firm Duo. But he says Google's new data also further illustrates how starkly Android devices have lagged in security updates. The fact that half of devices received an update sometime in 2016 doesn't mean they've received one at all recently, he points out. "When exactly you got the patch can be the difference between being protected from trivial things or really critical things," Smith says.

Smith points to the well-publicized attack on Android phones known as Quadrooter, revealed in the summer of 2016. According to Duo's own data, the security flaws that attack exploited devices have only been patched in about 40 percent of phones in which Duo's authentication app is installed—and that's a more business-focused, North American collection of users than the overall Android user base Google's report measures. "This is an issue that was shouted from the rooftops, the world is on fire, and those updates still haven't happened," Smith says.

Fragment Nation

Android's biggest hurdle to better patching remains the byzantine fragmentation of its operating system. Samsung alone offers 13 models, sold by 200 different carriers, each of which customizes its operating system to different degrees. That results in close to 1,500 variations of every version of the software, says Samsung's mobile security director Henry Lee. "It might seem like we just receive a patch from Google and apply it, but it's actually not that simple," he says. About 60 percent of Samsung users received an update in 2016, Lee says, but about 15 percent use old, unsupported versions of Android, and other 15 percent simply ignore the updates.

Still, thanks to Samsung's market dominance, those percentages result in big numbers. Samsung security updates now reach 400 million devices, spread across hundreds of global carriers. That's a sizable chunk of the just over 1.4 billion total Android users.

The improvement over 2015 shows that some of Google's efforts are working. Google and several of its manufacturing partners, including Samsung and LG, have started pushing out monthly security-specific updates for Android devices that run versions as old as 2013's KitKat. Android's Ludwig says Google has worked to make its updates more seamless and smaller in size. It's pressured carriers to take patching more seriously, and convinced many of them not to count software updates against user data plans. Google also developed so-called "A/B updates" that allow businesses to try out new software, and easily roll it back if it causes compatibility issues with the any critical enterprise software.

Google's Ludwig also emphasizes that Android's security has improved in other important ways. Play Store filters catch more malware than ever, he points out, preventing malicious apps from infecting users' devices. Just .71 percent of users had any sort of malware on their phone in the fourth quarter of 2016, according to Google's report. And while that's up from the half a percent of infected users a year before, the numbers were far better when users only downloaded apps from the Play store: Just .05 percent of those phones were infected with malware in the fourth quarter of 2016, down from .15 percent the year before. (A good reminder to never download software outside of Google Play.)

As optimistic as those malware numbers may seem, they don't account for lower-volume, targeted hacks against sensitive victims. WikiLeaks' recent release of secret CIA files, for instance, revealed dozens of years-old Android hacking techniques no doubt used to stealthily spy on small numbers of individuals not accounted for in Google's statistics. Google declined to comment on whether or when the flaws those CIA hacking techniques exploited might have been fixed.

Which gets back to that original problem. Whether or not Google patches the Vault 7 flaws—or plenty of others hiding in its smartphones' code—as many as half of Android users will still remain as vulnerable as ever.

Ass_Loong_Son

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dealers will DUMP GAY PHONES from now, after LOSSES for 1st time

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/【本日yahoo焦點】賣iphone好多年-第一次賠錢-112009146.html

本日Yahoo焦點】賣iPhone好多年 第一次賠錢

Yahoo奇摩(新聞)
•2017年9月23日 下午7:20

本日Yahoo焦點是「賣iPhone好多年 第一次賠錢」,今天網友最關注、討論度最高的10則新聞如下:

★ 賣iPhone好多年 第一次賠錢

蘋果新機iPhone 8昨日開賣,買氣超冷,與往年一機難求,必須加價才買得到的盛況相比,天壤之別。台北兩大手機盤商直接打95折清盤,等於原價現砍1000至2000元……<詳全文>

★ 金正恩說這字 全美國讚高招

韓領導人金正恩發聲明反嗆美國總統川普,為了展現自己過人的才學,曾在歐洲當小留學生的金正恩,甚至以現今罕用的英文字「dotard」(老番癲)羞辱川普……<詳全文>

★ 42萬人連署:撤掉她的和平獎

針對軍方長期迫害洛興雅(Rohingya)穆斯林的鎮壓行動,緬甸國務資政兼外長翁山蘇姬卻毫無作為,激怒42.7萬人透過請願平台「Change.org」連署請願……<詳全文>

★ 一隻給5塊錢 97萬獎金2小時沒了

外來種的「沙氏變色蜥蜴」及「綠鬣蜥」危害各地,嘉義縣府向中央爭取經費,鼓勵民眾捕抓每隻獎金五元,昨天是獎勵捕捉收購的第一天,才二個小時、收購六人……<詳全文>

★ 女兒死前哭好慘 爸媽痛徹心扉

2歲3個月的陳姓女童去年在彰化縣一家幼兒園內哭到聲嘶力竭,半小時後幼教人員驚覺一動不動,呼叫救護車緊急送醫,卻回天乏術。家屬控訴幼兒園……<詳全文>

★ 正妹女記者遭性侵 日檢方不起訴

日本28歲正妹女記者詩織日前召開記者會指控,TBS新聞台前華府分台台長、51歲的山口敬之曾對她撿屍性侵,當時她不戴口罩也不變名,且在記者會上談論自身的性侵案……<詳全文>

★ 男星長腦瘤動刀 勸老婆改嫁

「永遠的包青天」金超群演過720集的包青天,22日與螢幕老搭檔「公孫策」范鴻軒出席老友藍文青的「藍寶寶」麻辣精緻美食店,過去曾被傳烏龍死訊3次……<詳全文>

★ 旅館枕頭「刺刺的」一坐噴血了

大陸西安一間旅店出現一隻「不速之客」,導致一名女住客晚間回到房間,一坐在枕頭上卻感覺臀部「刺刺的」還出血,並打開枕頭一看,裡面竟藏了一隻小刺蝟……<詳全文>

★ 女遊客划獨木舟 遭凌虐找不到屍

英國1名43歲女子凱爾蒂(Emma Kelty),上個月前往在亞馬遜森林旅遊划獨木舟時,疑誤闖搶匪的據點,慘遭4名男子輪姦,最後被棄屍在河中。目前警方已抓到3名嫌犯……<詳全文>

★ 小心!德國「象腿男」竟在台灣

德國一名32歲男子霍斯特(Benjamin Holst)患有「局部性巨人症」,導致他的右腳如「象腿」般腫大,三年前男子利用可憐的形象,開始在亞洲多個國家行乞……<詳全文>

「本日Yahoo焦點」集結本日網友最關注、討論度最高的新聞,一次完整呈現,每天晚上8點準時出刊。

#yahoochoice
★想看LIVE直播明星名嘴、超夯高清動漫、影劇影音、電競直播,就上Yahoo TV!一起看、一起聊

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They want to move upmarket and restore that snob appeal.
Sell less but make more money.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Skip to main content
Main content
Sky News
TECH
TECH NEWS
Poor turnout for iPhone 8 ahead of X model
Published: 11:43 am, Saturday, 23 September 2017

The launch of the iPhone 8 has received less fanfare than its predecessors as fans hold out for the iPhone X

Apple's launch of the iPhone 8 has kicked off with less fanfare than new models in previous years in the US, Australia, Asia and Britain, as fans held out for the premium iPhone X, due out in early November.

In San Francisco's Union Square, 80km from Apple's Cupertino headquarters, just 80 people were lined up at the company's flagship store, a sharp contrast to years past when lines stretched for blocks when new products were released.

In Australia, hundreds of people usually gather at Apple's Sydney city store, with queues winding down George Street in the central business district. But there were fewer than 30 people lining up before the store opened on Friday.

Apple's flagship store in London's Regent Street also experienced a slim turnout, according to several British newspapers.

The weak turnout for the latest iPhone has partly been due to poor reviews.

Mazen Kourouche, who was first in queue in Sydney so he could buy and review the product on YouTube, said there were modest refinements.

'(It) is pretty similar to the iPhone 7 but it shoots 4k 60 frames per second and it's got a new glass back instead of the metal which is apparently more durable,' he sais. 'There aren't too many new features to this one.'

In China, a loyal Apple customer said the improved camera was one of the reasons she had bought the new device.

In San Francisco, customers waiting in line were evenly split between those interested in the iPhone 8 and those looking to buy the Apple Watch Series 3. The latest watch includes standalone cellular data connectivity for the first time, meaning it can be used to make phone calls without an iPhone nearby.

Chayce O'Neal, 27, said he had come to buy the new watch and wasn't discouraged by reviews that mentioned connectivity problems. But he was skipping the iPhone 8 and holding out for the iPhone X.

'I like being on top of the cutting edge of technology,' he said.

Indifferent reviews of the iPhone 8, which comes 10 years after Apple released the first version of the revolutionary phone, drove down shares of the company to near two-month lows of $US152.75 on Thursday, as investors worried pre-orders for the device had come in well below previous launches.

The iPhone 8 will only cater to those who want a new version but do not want to pay a hefty $US999 ($A1,254) for the iPhone X, said iTWire.com's technology editor Alex Zaharov-Reutt.

Speaking to CNBC, Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook said the Apple Watch with cellular data service is 'sold out in so many places around the world' and iPhone 8 models were also sold out. He did not specify the locations he was referring to.

Reuters

More Tech News
Poor turnout for iPhone 8 ahead of X model
Space industry meeting to be held in SA
Uber bracing for loss of London licence
Study ends debate on origin of cosmic rays
Being productive versus simply being busy
Australia welcomes space centre in Adelaide
Twitter fights hard against terrorism
Families take part in 'Digital Detox' month
Mars 'crew' emerge from isolation
Google set to unveil a new smart phone

NEWS
Top Stories National World Local Politics Sport
BUSINESS
Business News Markets Real Estate
WEATHER
Local Maps & Radar Marine & Surf Warnings Agriculture
CULTURE
Entertainment News Movies Music Celebrity TV Offbeat
CATCH UP
Featured Politics Business
CONNECT
Daily Newsletter Subscribe Podcast Your Say Sky News Team Sky News Content Sales Education About Sky News
Copyright Australian News Channel Pty Ltd - ABN 28068954478 Legals