• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Wong Fei-Hung Officially Endorses Madam President! Pigtail Samster Bang Balls!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jet.jpg

SINGAPORE - Chinese movie star Jet Li has congratulated President Halimah Yacob on her presidency, quoting a Her World article that said she was one of his fans.

In a post on his website, shared on his official Facebook page on Friday (Sept 15) night, Li quoted a Her World article that said Madam Halimah once said she was a fan.

"I am deeply flattered and honoured. Madam President, I wish you all the success in your new post," he said.

Li became a Singapore citizen in 2009.

The article was taken from an old report published in The Straits Times in 2006. Madam Halimah had said then that her favourite movie was Li's Fearless.

She said that the story of a wushu fighter using his gift for the good of the people after his family is murdered resonated with her.

Politics, she said, is about assuming huge responsibilities. "People depend on you, and you have to go beyond yourself and make sacrifices."

She added that the movie simply appealed to her as: "I like Jet Li."

Madam Halimah was inaugurated as Singapore's eighth president on Thursday (Sept 14).

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...presidency-says-flattered-and-honoured-shes-a

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Of course la. Jet Li and many other filthy rich and well-connected people have benefited from the government's open leg policy. Wait until I meet him one day. I'll kick his ass all the way back to china with my superior MMA skills.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is all make-up. Singapore Media cock is good at bringing up celeibrity to talk cock sing song for the PAP. Jackie Chan is also another moron always making stupid movies.