• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Holy shit, Finally a Miss Universe winner that PAPsmearer finds bonkable

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
np_20170916_csmussep16-xs6_1625057.jpg

np_20170916_csmussep16-wsz_1625058.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why sinkie charbors all got a chow ah Lian face.
I mean there are better chiobus out there that qualifies.
Local beauty pageants machiam PAP Politicians.....the good candidates all dun want join politics.

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
which one is she in THAT before make over picture? I wan to compare with that first...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sinkie charbors all got a chow ah Lian face.
I mean there are better chiobus out there that qualifies.
Local beauty pageants machiam PAP Politicians.....the good candidates all dun want join politics.

It's a demonstration of power. You are ugly but I can make you a beauty queen. You are ugly but I can make you the lead actress.