• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cheng Bock Officially Joins The Dark Side! Joining With Oppies Against Good PAP!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Government not interested in message lah. They are not afraid of messages. They have 70% sinkies bottled up.

agreed. last GE 2015 only about 2.3m eligible voters.

next ge by jan 2021 about the same numbers.

more than half of voters work in govt or in govt linked
companies.

2.30m voters only.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Voices of young Singaporeans about their concerns over the elected presidency.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/videos/10155777781436383/[/video]

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sinkies not happy with how PAP is running 1st World Singapore should just fuck off!

I will get my kakis in my kampung to vote the white bastards out, which ministar like to try at AJ-GRC? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I remember words like political tsunami being used during GE2015 and to some extent during GE2011 and GE2006.

Such words give rise to complacency. The lead up from GE06 to the last GE was like a crescendo followed by the anti-climax, only came crushing down when expectations were set too high. WP working their way into Marine Parade is a good move.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Such words give rise to complacency. The lead up from GE06 to the last GE was like a crescendo followed by the anti-climax, only came crushing down when expectations were set too high. WP working their way into Marine Parade is a good move.

yah tell me about it. GE2015 was the ultimate cock-block.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember words like political tsunami being used during GE2015 and to some extent during GE2011 and GE2006. But nothing has eventuate. Sure seems like one step forward, two steps back. However, I would like to feed off your optimism. OK, one can always hope.

A GE in Singapore can only be described as "political tsunami" if SDP captures a GRC with Dr Chee and Paul Thambyah both elected into Parliament.

WP can win another GRC, but they will still be "protesting silently" in Parliament while fidgeting over the accounts of yet another GRC.

If SDP team is in Parliament, PAP will become a good government.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A GE in Singapore can only be described as "political tsunami" if SDP captures a GRC with Dr Chee and Paul Thambyah both elected into Parliament.

WP can win another GRC, but they will still be "protesting silently" in Parliament while fidgeting over the accounts of yet another GRC.

If SDP is in parliament the pappies will be questioned until mouth kena stuck cock can't speak.
Hey we can always dream right?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

there will be a few ministries in chaarge of fixing........

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

IF SDP in parliament they will be sued to ruin

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If SDP is in parliament the pappies will be questioned until mouth kena stuck cock can't speak.
Hey we can always dream right?

If Lim Tean crosses over to SDP and features in the BE for Marsiling, together with Paul Thambyah and Dr Chee, now that's going to be a dream team.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Lim Tean crosses over to SDP and features in the BE for Marsiling, together with Paul Thambyah and Dr Chee, now that's going to be a dream team.

They are still going to lose. Don't they ever give up? Oppies have so much money to waste on elections they will never win?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yahoo News Singapore arrived at Hong Lim Park around 4:30pm, and estimated a crowd of about 200 people. Around 6:00pm, it grew to about 800 people, according to this reporter. Organisers, however, estimated that the attendance was 2000 people at its peak.

Who was the main organiser? Gilbert? 2000 at the peak? What's he smoking?

The Yahoo! report is fairly accurate on the crowd size.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who was the main organiser? Gilbert? 2000 at the peak? What's he smoking?

The Yahoo! report is fairly accurate on the crowd size.

Oppie lying piece of shit Alex Tan who is hiding in Australia claims that 3000 people came to protest at Hong Lim park. You simply can't trust oppies. They like to spread fake news. Ah Gong had to deal firmly with their fake news through defamation suits.

At least an estimated 3,000 Singaporeans turned up at the country’s only legalised protest site Hong Lim Park today (Sep 16) to protest against the presidency of Halimah Yacob. Placards of hashtag #NotMyPresident were numerous at the event and some criticising dictator Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong over his “re-definition” of Malay.

The two-hour protest event had one of the largest turnout in the dictatorship, with Singaporeans gathering to oppose the 2017 Presidential Election with a range of causes from the definition of the Malay indigenous race, walkover system, the Singapore pledge, lack of democratic process, lack of meritocracy, the political influence from dictator PM Lee Hsien Loong and the purpose of reserving an election for a race.

https://statestimesreview.com/2017/09/16/3000-singaporeans-turn-up-to-protest-against-halimah-yacob/

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Csj shouldn't be part of the team if they are serious about winning.

On another note, by the time the legal process including appeal had taken it course, likely will take more than half a year. Assuming if sdp won the court case, then it up to lhl to decide when a BE should be held.

At the way things are now, it will serve pap advantage to push the BE as later as possible.

Firstly voters anger would have wane off as time passed.

Secondly even if SDP won, they won't have the time to settle down before the next Ge. High chances of PAP recapture the GRC.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You simply can't trust oppies.

Perceptions, my friend, perceptions.

The core group of folks in the field may amount to a thousand, but adding the folks who came and went, the total number of folks could add up to well above 3K. I did mention earlier that those that came and went I tak count.