• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Halimah the victim??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been a number of reports critical of the whole EP process but they seemed to absolve Halimah from any complicity. Even Baliji who was scathing of the government was complimentary of Halimah. Today GCT pretty much said the same. Academics have also said that.

I find that the assessment is disturbing. Firstly she has a law degree so we are not talking about a machik from Kg Glam. Secondly she has held political Office for years and was recently the speaker.

TCB situation is a well known issue and has been since the last EP. TCB going to court was well reported.

Thirdly she cannot be living in a vacuum, surely there is the husband, adult kids, relatives and friends.

Why do they think she is the victim?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I had previously written about this. If Halimah was truly the saint she paints herself and others describe her to be then she would decline to run.

But....she did not.

So she is just another fucking pappie lah.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Give me $9.24 million and I will be a willing victim! And to do fuck-all at that. My take, she went in with both eyes wide wide.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the compliments are mere platitudes to justify their evil intentions over the whole erection thing.
Also, to make her feel better after the onslaught. Say what we like, reading what "the people"
say about her is no comfort, money notwithstanding.

They are trying to shift the goal posts of blame.

Baliji was the media strategist for Mohd Salleh. He is just echoing the (fake) back-handed compliments
to Halimak.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give me $9.24 million and I will be a willing victim! And to do fuck-all at that. My take, she went in with both eyes wide wide.

Yes end of the day the lure of the money was too good to resist.
She's just another one of the vile greedy pappy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Victim my foot. She was complicit in accepting her role when she could just have easily stood up for her own community by saying no. And no matter how well she is liked (the same way as Lily Neo), she still obeys the system and like Lily Neo still stands with, and benefits from, the establishment.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also wish to be a victim that gets paid more than a million for doing nothing.

Lee Hsien Loong should be ashamed of himself for running this sham.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.21.39AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.22.03AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.22.26AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.22.40AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.23.27AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.24.14AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.25.28AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.23.57AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.24.58AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.25.18AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.25.40AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.23.12AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.23.39AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.24.32AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.24.58AM891c8.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.25.18AMa264a.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.25.28AM217e0.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at10.25.40AMacf22.png

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What next?
Move on. Life goes back to status quo for dumbfuck sinkies.
GE is still far away and sinkies are a forgetful lot. Nothing a GST rebate payout can't fix.
Huat ah!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks everyone for your views. I thought I was losing my mind.

As some have mentioned she is indeed an accomplice in my mind. Without her none of the abuse of process would have taken place. If ever there was a victim it was Constitutional Commission. They in fact recommended an appointed Presidency. Their hiatus model was also hijacked and misinterpreted.

I was also trying to identifying the motive that would move a person to do something that is so silly and to lose every bit of respect and dignity along the way. Sadly I think Narong is right - only money seems to be the factor.

Its is also so sad that we had to rely on the independent press and social media to get the facts, the emotions and sentiments on the ground. I am also told that Yahoo.sg is gaining ground as the default. Note also that Mothership has been reporting in an interesting way - sensitive facts and observations couched in humour to avoid the axe. Not sure how long all this will last.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
As some have mentioned she is indeed an accomplice in my mind. Without her none of the abuse of process would have taken place.

She got arrowed by Prostate to take up the job….choice was t obey or be sidelined forever. She knows she's not exactly a prize catch…so she took it.
Cant split the blame in the case…..the whole system fucked us up the ass.