• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Halimah the victim??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, this has been going on some time. GY and company started it and I understand that they are careful not to interfere. Reminds me of the era of Talkingcock.com, the satirical website which was scathing of government but not many people can read between the lines. Mothership has also some friendlies because their info is accurate.

Speaking of Mothership did you notice this illustrative approach:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talking cock was not high brow satire (too used to theonion.com) but uniquely suited for the local audience. They filled a niche at a time when people were asking their friends if posting politics views online was allowed. Pity the site was eventually castrated

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Halimah doing a Melania Trump. Yishun is already a bad place as it is, now she'll immortalize it in history as the most controversial place in Singapore.

The shoe doesn't fit. Everyone would heave a sigh of relief if she moves to the real istana

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The use of Singlish helped to reduce it as a target of the authorities. There was another guy who used Hokkein expletives in a humorous way to full effect questioning the decisions of the authorities. I think he went by the name Rockson, then the new version of Lobert.

Talking cock was not high brow satire (too used to theonion.com) but uniquely suited for the local audience. They filled a niche at a time when people were asking their friends if posting politics views online was allowed. Pity the site was eventually castrated

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rockson Love Serina Swee!!!

CHEEBYE!!!!! You got see the Shitty Harvest Church case or not? Their pastor Gong Hee is so rich and can use church money to make his horseface wife, Some Ho, into sexy pop star in America!

I didn't know do sexy dance in music video can help people believe in God one! But Gong Hee say it is for Crossed Over Project! So the money can anyhow fucking move here move there because it is all God money!

But the best reason I am interested in the case is one of the kena charge member! Their ex finance manager Serina Swee! I see her photo already I also want to become christian, man! My horse also want to join!

I am officially starting the Rockson Love Serina fan club here! Here is some of her photo!

She look so business woman in the photo up there! Like those OL I like! She can punish me anytime! Serina! I never do the accounts properly! Scold me! Tie me up! Spank my backside!

You see how her dressing is fucking very style? Holding her expensive handbag also got style! Serina is like a angel! Even though her neh neh is not very big, we can forgive her!

This is the Serina Lookdown look. Her hair is cover her face one side, sexy like fuck!

Again! Her hair-cover-half-the-face look! It is very sexy and make my horse very excited. But I am thinking, KNN how she see when she is walking, if her hair always cover one eye like that?

Serina and her one-eye look again but she got two people to help her to see now.

Here, Serina have to pull her hair one side to use both eye to see so she won't fall down. Still look cheebye hot!

Serina is looking like she is thinking, where am I going to shopping to make myself look even more chio?

Two other woman is in this photo with Serina but Serina is like a fucking sun, she is a fucking shining star and they are like the space rock flying around her!

Serina look at the camera and the camera also become a christian.

Serina got SMILE! She is pointing at something! That something became christian!

New look Serina! Fucking chio also! Hair tie behind and wear different kind of dress! From OL to Bored Housewife! I also like!

New look Serina climbing the stairs! The stairs also become christian!

I hope this trial last a long time. Then I can collect more photos of Serina for my collection! She should start her own fucking church! Serina Harvest Church! I sure join!

Every week we will sing pop christian song of how great Serina is! She will be our goddess of love! And we will give all our money to her to put into her accounts!

Give money to church is call tits-thing right? We will tits-thing every week!

And if we can get enough people to donate millions of dollar, we will fly Serina to America in a fucking first class aeroplane to become a pop star and let her stay in the $28k a month Hollywood house of Some Ho! Ask Horseface to come back because Serina can be the new China Wine! My horse will cross over to help her too! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard this morning that plans are afoot to move her into the Istana but the lady has yet to be told. The comedy of supposed security has overwhelmed a few to the point of anguish thus the move. I doubt it will happen as she has already made a song and dance out of it. Looks like Deja Vu a repeat of the troubles of OTC and Old Man and the 9 hole course.

Halimah doing a Melania Trump. Yishun is already a bad place as it is, now she'll immortalize it in history as the most controversial place in Singapore.

The shoe doesn't fit. Everyone would heave a sigh of relief if she moves to the real istana

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently it had been reported in the local chinese press that the main reason for Halimah choosing to stay on in her 'HDB' flat is because of her mother. The older macik apparently wants to 'up the lorry' from that flat, so i think a move to the Istana may be difficult.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes........... it has been decided that Halimah Yacob be prez and then the commission formed and given its charter
simple as that BUT LHL has no balls to say or do it directly

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235305-President-Recommended-Changes/page4

Buy this man a tiger!

So this was buried in ST from last year and dug up by Andrew Loh:

ScreenShot2017-09-16at11.04.35PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at11.05.11PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at11.05.42PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at11.05.51PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at11.06.00PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at11.06.09PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-16at11.06.16PM.png

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard this morning that plans are afoot to move her into the Istana but the lady has yet to be told. The comedy of supposed security has overwhelmed a few to the point of anguish thus the move. I doubt it will happen as she has already made a song and dance out of it. Looks like Deja Vu a repeat of the troubles of OTC and Old Man and the 9 hole course.

Early days of the memes have been gold so far - a presidential white tent at the foot of a HDB block - she's outdone Bolivia Evo Morales in terms of humility and symbolism:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There have been a number of reports critical of the whole EP process but they seemed to absolve Halimah from any complicity. Even Baliji who was scathing of the government was complimentary of Halimah. Today GCT pretty much said the same. Academics have also said that.

I find that the assessment is disturbing. Firstly she has a law degree so we are not talking about a machik from Kg Glam. Secondly she has held political Office for years and was recently the speaker.

TCB situation is a well known issue and has been since the last EP. TCB going to court was well reported.

Thirdly she cannot be living in a vacuum, surely there is the husband, adult kids, relatives and friends.

Why do they think she is the victim?

GCT is a double headed snake, that speaks with a fork tongue. The whole lot of the them are a brood of snakes...including the race changing female one...who cares if machik is a victim..

The people of Singapore are the true victims, they have to work, blood, sweat & tears to pay for another useless president....who really care if she is the victim...you pay me that money...I gladly play victim...live in a HDB flat & wayang...:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like we got fucked by yet another kayling.....

The last one, who used to live in Ceylon Rd., cost us MILLIONS...this one is giving use another we pay her FREE RIDE...paid in MILLION DOLLAR (s) ...how stupid singaporeans can get...no Vox Populi...to stop the ruling party from doing anything they pleases and making the people pay....

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is being encouraged obviously by her neighbours - soon she will emerge as the True People's President - For the People By the People:

ScreenShot2017-09-18at10.31.43PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-18at10.32.04PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-18at10.32.14PM.png

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halimah a victim? If so, she must be a very willing victim who plays her part dutifully under the puppet-master & richly rewarded . All I know is there are at least 2 other victims who are just as eager to serve as President but who were disqualified. Halimah will always be in her heart a cadre & comrade to her PAP masters despite her Presidency. A leopard never changes its spots! Must be laughing all the way to the bank!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT instead of fading gracefully is becoming a real sycophant of the family.

GCT is a double headed snake, that speaks with a fork tongue. The whole lot of the them are a brood of snakes...including the race changing female one...who cares if machik is a victim..

The people of Singapore are the true victims, they have to work, blood, sweat & tears to pay for another useless president....who really care if she is the victim...you pay me that money...I gladly play victim...live in a HDB flat & wayang...:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT instead of fading gracefully is becoming a real sycophant of the family.

If you have noticed, "mee siam mai hum" is removing the 'crap seller' "members"...the recent one that fell from grace, is of no surprised. The president hopeful, the one that protested at Hong Lim Park, is another 'member" that "mee siam mai hum" doesn't want to become the president.

The "seat warmer", is making the SEAT HOT!