• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cisco Rental Cop Misfires! Luckily No White Expats Hurt!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A Certis Cisco auxiliary police officer, stationed at Changi Airport, accidentally fired a gun on Friday morning (Sept 15).

The incident occurred at 5.45am in a restricted staff-only rest area which is not accessible to the public.

No injuries were reported following the "accidental discharge of firearm", a Certis Cisco spokesman said in a statement, after The Straits Times reported the incident.

The rest area is situated outside the Changi Airport perimeter fence and away from the passenger terminals, she added.

The police said in a statement that they were alerted to the case at 6.09am.

Certis Cisco is assisting the police in their investigations.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...d-area-at-changi-airport-no-injuries-reported

Happyhour

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A Certis Cisco auxiliary police officer, stationed at Changi Airport, accidentally fired a gun on Friday morning (Sept 15).

The incident occurred at 5.45am in a restricted staff-only rest area which is not accessible to the public.

No injuries were reported following the "accidental discharge of firearm", a Certis Cisco spokesman said in a statement, after The Straits Times reported the incident.

The rest area is situated outside the Changi Airport perimeter fence and away from the passenger terminals, she added.

The police said in a statement that they were alerted to the case at 6.09am.

Certis Cisco is assisting the police in their investigations.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...d-area-at-changi-airport-no-injuries-reported

I am a white expat working here and I thank you for carrying and licking my balls Mr John Tan.