• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Intend to convert this forum to Xenforo if database import works out

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss ah Boss!
I need mandate; you think i am like macik is it?
You cannot disqualify worthy seniors like my idol Froggy, Zhihau, ESnDie, Raiders, Big Sexy, etc

Besides, I am just one-month old in this forum. you cannot fast-track me into successor like Ong Ye Kung.
I take my humble seat.

What made you come here? Please elaborate.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2017-Porsche-Macan-side-view-blue-color-alloy-wheels.jpg.cf.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old youtube video embeds don't cum up like before, just the https link or url.

when you get away from wi-fi hotspot after login and get on lte you must re-login again as ip sessions are anchored differently on different gateways between wi-fi provider and lte operator.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just copy image and paste url after clicking on image attachment in above menu. simple as shitting in the morning.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new forum is much smoother & neater, can you please darken it a little? It is quite glaring to the eyes....too bright the colors.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, mind if I ask how to reset my browsing preferences to latest coming first (instead of oldest). Or do we simply got to click on latest page, and still scroll down to latest? Old habits die hard:wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam, mind if I ask how to reset my browsing preferences to latest coming first (instead of oldest). Or do we simply got to click on latest page, and still scroll down to latest? Old habits die hard:wink:

I have no idea everything is new to me too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Oh now I know your secret in managing your harem, "latest cum first"