• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Intend to convert this forum to Xenforo if database import works out

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like this forum depends on IB to introduce state media articles to maintain volume ... sad.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Looks like this forum depends on IB to introduce state media articles to maintain volume ... sad.
Many vBulletin forums have closed shop over the last 7 years for the simple reason that the current generation does not crave the anonymity that we always wanted to preserve.

Twitter, Facebook, instagram etc have thrived because of this.

There was a point where I wanted to call it a day but it seems that there is still good traffic to this forum and there are diehards here who continue to use it.

In order to reward the support I'm putting in an effort to make it easier for the loyalists to use. Xenforo has drag and drop images etc and mobile is way better.

Let's see how it goes.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In order to reward the support I'm putting in an effort to make it easier for the loyalists to use. Xenforo has drag and drop images etc and mobile is way better.

Appreciate the effort, Boss.

The day PAP is toppled I'll nominate you for a PBM. You deserve it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leongsam da Best!!!

Please don't forget me when one day you becomes president when rules change only Burmese minority can be president.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many vBulletin forums have closed shop over the last 7 years for the simple reason that the current generation does not crave the anonymity that we always wanted to preserve ...

Let's see how it goes.
how about anonymity on xenforo? ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
create anonymous moniker in xenforo lah!

please feel free to use the handle "anonymous" and the following avatar.

IMG_5067.JPG

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
how about anonymity on xenforo? ...

?? It's exactly the as what you have now in this forum because all I'm doing is importing the vbulletin database into the latest Xenforo Rev. No information is added or subtracted.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have mentioned this before.

Xenforo follows the responsive layout which is favoured by Google search engine and Xenforo was created with the mobile age in mind.

Vbulletin, on the other hand, uses 2 separate layout depending on whether you are on mobile or desktop. If you seen websites that use m.website.com, bulletin use this approach for mobile view. If you talk to many web developers, creating 2 separate layouts for mobile and desktop has fallen out of fashion.

Excellent choice boss. I am looking forward to the new look.

Just one question, I am presuming that reputation points will be restarted?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Just one question, I am presuming that reputation points will be restarted?

The rep system cannot be imported as far as I can tell. Xenforo probably has their own terminology and methods.

The import is complete you guys and gals can test it out at http://zen.sammyboy.com/

When I'm ready to switch over that sub domain will be disabled and www.sammyboy.com will default to the xenforo version.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, this looks nice.

Its funny how many thought that popular mediums and apps like FB, personal blogs etc would take over and it did appear so. Its interesting how there is still a need to have voice that is not watched over.

Now the challenge is to bring in newbies to take over and keep those running the country honest.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Now the challenge is to bring in newbies to take over and keep those running the country honest.

The climate of fear has diminished considerably. The newbies now go directly to the minister's facebook page and fuck him directly.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset