• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gangters Fight In Class While Mangina Teacher Cowers By The Door! Guess The School!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;daA_ULjGxug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daA_ULjGxug[/video]

SINGAPORE: St Hilda's Secondary School on Thursday (Sep 14) said it has taken "appropriate disciplinary measures" over a classroom fight involving three of its students.

A video circulating online showed two students in St Hilda's Secondary School uniforms marching into a crowded classroom, knocking over a desk and then shoving and swearing at another boy.

One of the two students puts the boy in a brief headlock, while the other continues hurling obscenities at him. The two students and the boy are then seen punching and kicking each other. Eventually, another student appears to intervene and ushers the first two students out of the classroom.

"The school is aware that there was a disciplinary issue on Sep 11 which involved two students fighting with another student," Ms Tan Yee Leng, the school's vice-principal, said in a statement.

"The school has addressed the matter by counselling the students involved, and applying appropriate disciplinary measures. We are also working with their parents to help our students learn from the incident."

The incident drew criticism online, with members of the public calling the students "hooligans".

Some also criticised the inaction of an adult who was seen standing in the classroom doorway, apparently watching the fight, with netizens assuming that he was a teacher standing by and doing nothing to break up the brawl.
Ms Tan clarified that the man was actually an intern who had come upon the scene by chance.

"An intern with an external agency chanced upon the incident when walking along the corridor, and had called out to the students to stop the fight but they did not heed him," she said. "Since he is not one of our teachers, he would not have the training or authority to manage the situation."

She added that the school took all incidents of fighting seriously and "are confident that our teachers will be able to manage and correct inappropriate behaviour".

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ays-taking-disciplinary-measures-over-9215884

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Gangters Fight In Class While Mangina Teacher Cowers By The Door! Guess The Schoo

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

I say cane these three punks publicly and cane their parents as well. KNN...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gangters Fight In Class While Mangina Teacher Cowers By The Door! Guess The Schoo

These punks pubic hair also haven't grow want to fight act macho. Shld bring them to back alley n face real gangsters. Then they will pee in their diapers.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Since he is not one of our teachers, he would not have the training or authority to manage the situation."

This statement has reassured me that our education system is still world class. A properly trained sinkie teacher would have been able to put the hooligans in their place.

Still, I am glad I did not send my children to study in these neighbourhood schools. They seem to be infested with such hooligans.

komoD

Alfrescian
Loyal

This statement has reassured me that our education system is still world class. A properly trained sinkie teacher would have been able to put the hooligans in their place.

Still, I am glad I did not send my children to study in these neighbourhood schools. They seem to be infested with such hooligans.

But your kids are all Primary school dropouts right?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Ah... for the good old days when St Hilda's was girl school that produced outstanding horny sluts like Fiona Xie.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello!lol. You have obviously not been keeping yourself updated with John Tan's achievements as a parent.
All his children are president scholar contenders; well brought up and mixing in the right company. He is grooming them to be top leaders of tomorrow.:biggrin: I wish him well!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My kids are studying in the best elite schools in Singapore like RJC, where they won't be influenced by hooligans and losers that typically infest the neighbourhood schools. That's why many like-minded parents pressure our schools to keep the cutoff points astronomically high.

Hello!lol. You have obviously not been keeping yourself updated with John Tan's achievements as a parent.
All his children are president scholar contenders; well brought up and mixing in the right company. He is grooming them to be top leaders of tomorrow.:biggrin: I wish him well!

Thank you. My kids are on their way to get their PSC scholarships. I hope they would turn out like the Ng family who produced 3 scholar generals who all made it past the BG rank. I am betting heavily on their rise just as I am investing a lot into Kee Chiu's.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah... for the good old days when St Hilda's was girl school that produced outstanding horny sluts like Fiona Xie.

I think charbor DNA still lingers that's why the kids fight like kuniangs.
Public cane and expel their asses......then can join street corner gangs full time.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the two wannabe bullies look like the fat and skinny bullies from Doraemon ?

The Skinny st Hilda bully say cheebye so many times in the video I fucking lost count. His parents must be damn proud of him.

As for the fat fuck bully I wish him the best of luck when he is posted to the obese platoon during NS BMT.

IMG_6596.JPG

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously the bigger size boy bully smaller one. This is nothing.

I took on big size boy down in school too. Then follow him to his hse and whack him jiak lat in front of his mother.

Next day he quai quai come to me and i become his chief and gangster terror in school. Get him to whack naughty boys for me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

You not even married.

Tua pow sian lah you.

My kids are studying in the best elite schools in Singapore like RJC, where they won't be influenced by hooligans and losers that typically infest the neighbourhood schools. That's why many like-minded parents pressure our schools to keep the cutoff points astronomically high.

Thank you. My kids are on their way to get their PSC scholarships. I hope they would turn out like the Ng family who produced 3 scholar generals who all made it past the BG rank. I am betting heavily on their rise just as I am investing a lot into Kee Chiu's.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple case of bullying. Is that a broken guitar i see?

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nowadays school boys jin fierce lei. But the most saddening part is the teacher just stood there and watch and did nothing ... :mad:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nowadays school boys jin fierce lei. But the most saddening part is the teacher just stood there and watch and did nothing ... :mad:

I was expecting that adult to force the fighting kids apart. Any civic minded citizen would have done so. I would have done so. Teachers should be in full control of their class at all times, as shown in this video clip. If you have trouble keeping your students in line, I suggest you watch this video and learn.

[video=youtube;hvSRxkFVPxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSRxkFVPxc[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you really blame the teacher? He might get hurt or be accused of assault, molest,.... One never knows & that is why many learn to mind their own business.

jw5

Loyal

Couple Of Questions:

1. Who are the children's parents? :rolleyes:

2. Who are the adult's children? :biggrin:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

The kids are alpha-males.
The teacher is a pussy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am so disappointed in you. The previous you would have asked the poodles to shoot and kill these kids. And where were the teachers? Kia si?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

RJC, ACS are only for children of sycophants like you. You have done a great job so far ...when will you reach Supergrade Sycophant?

PSC scholarship only? I thought they were Halimah scholarship type. You better put more pressure on them.