Thread: Marxist Teo Soh Lung stormed Bedok police station to rescue fat fuck Kirsten han!

My Reputation Points: 73 / Power: 0

Default Marxist Teo Soh Lung stormed Bedok police station to rescue fat fuck Kirsten han!

Marxist Teo Soh lung and F8 members Tan tee seng and Pak Geok Choo prison break fat fuck Kirsten han from Bedok police division and saved her from missing dinner!

Kirsten han appeared to be in good health after intense interrogation by police and still fat like fuck.

Btw who is the cool guy in shades with tee seng and Geok Choo in photo? F8 member Ho Choon hiong the shorty?

IMG_6549.JPG

My Reputation Points: 16 / Power: 0

Default Re: Marxist Teo Soh Lung stormed Bedok police station to rescue fat fuck Kirsten han!

teo soh lung brought bouncers along?! serious boh. these two just want to challenge the system only

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

Default Re: Marxist Teo Soh Lung stormed Bedok police station to rescue fat fuck Kirsten han!

IMG_0118.JPG

Bouncer Pak Geok Choo, Mother of few children, jin free until nothing better to do huh ...

My Reputation Points: 26 / Power: 0

Lol.. skip dinner only.. of cos still fat as fuck la.. this type must starve longer one.

IMG_0121.JPG

Bouncer Tee Seng - nice family photo ...

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

I am disappointed that the police did not meet these jerk-offs with tasers and truncheons. If I were a cop, I would have gladly tasered Teo in self defence until the taser is flat.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 54 / Power: 0

perhaps bui bui was well fed in the police station!

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Was Kristen Han abused at the police station?
    Her hair turned white though she's still looking very chubby.

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I am disappointed that the police did not meet these jerk-offs with tasers and truncheons. If I were a cop, I would have gladly tasered Teo in self defence until the taser is flat.
    I am even more disappointed with you for not advocating the police shoot them point blank. What happened to your PAP mindset?

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegjets View Post
    I am even more disappointed with you for not advocating the police shoot them point blank. What happened to your PAP mindset?
    Today is a happy day for PAP and Singapore. So, I think we should use some restraint when dealing with oppies.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

IMG_0128.JPG

So this fat fuck Kirsten Han is one of the 70% ??

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Today is a happy day for PAP and Singapore. So, I think we should use some restraint when dealing with oppies.
    Yes, indeed. Tomorrow, you will advocate using harshest means to deal with critics? LHL must one up Trump before meeting the latter.

Thread Information