• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Marxist Teo Soh Lung stormed Bedok police station to rescue fat fuck Kirsten han!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marxist Teo Soh lung and F8 members Tan tee seng and Pak Geok Choo prison break fat fuck Kirsten han from Bedok police division and saved her from missing dinner!

Kirsten han appeared to be in good health after intense interrogation by police and still fat like fuck.

Btw who is the cool guy in shades with tee seng and Geok Choo in photo? F8 member Ho Choon hiong the shorty?

IMG_6549.JPG

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am disappointed that the police did not meet these jerk-offs with tasers and truncheons. If I were a cop, I would have gladly tasered Teo in self defence until the taser is flat.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was Kristen Han abused at the police station?
Her hair turned white though she's still looking very chubby.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am disappointed that the police did not meet these jerk-offs with tasers and truncheons. If I were a cop, I would have gladly tasered Teo in self defence until the taser is flat.

I am even more disappointed with you for not advocating the police shoot them point blank. What happened to your PAP mindset?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am even more disappointed with you for not advocating the police shoot them point blank. What happened to your PAP mindset?

Today is a happy day for PAP and Singapore. So, I think we should use some restraint when dealing with oppies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today is a happy day for PAP and Singapore. So, I think we should use some restraint when dealing with oppies.

Yes, indeed. Tomorrow, you will advocate using harshest means to deal with critics? LHL must one up Trump before meeting the latter.