• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Urgent Garage Sales at Istana

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
*Venue*: Istana

*Items*: Crockery, utensils & kitchen equipment

*Date*: Thurs 14 Sept 2017

*Reason*: Making way for a complete set of Halal certified crockery, utensils & kitchen equipment.

Everything must go! Hurry before It's too late!

Cashless payment only!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*Venue*: Istana

*Items*: Crockery, utensils & kitchen equipment

*Date*: Thurs 14 Sept 2017

*Reason*: Making way for a complete set of Halal certified crockery, utensils & kitchen equipment.

Everything must go! Hurry before It's too late!

Cashless payment only!

Better not, they were used and recycled many times by the dead.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking for excess tancho for hairdo. must be unopened. sealed is ideal. don't care about expiry date.

Have you ever used Tancho or Brylcreem before?, sound like you have not....expired ones, you open them...they stink! yulks!...unless you are using them for other things...then, it's a different matter.:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you ever used Tancho or Brylcreem before?, sound like you have not....expired ones, you open them...they stink! yulks!...unless you are using them for other things...then, it's a different matter.:biggrin:

only use strong holding gel when i need to keep hair down and glossy. rancid tancho only use for pouring on cars illegally parked across my driveway.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only use strong holding gel when i need to keep hair down and glossy. rancid tancho only use for pouring on cars illegally parked across my driveway.

If you can find LIME...don't know if they sell it these days....a kind of mixture called lime, white in colour...mix in water, dip cloth onto mixture.wipe across windscreen....when sun is up....guarantee to cracked.....( we did that to our long winded boring principal car when in school)...Tancho won't do...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can find LIME...don't know if they sell it these days....a kind of mixture called lime, white in colour...mix in water, dip cloth onto mixture.wipe across windscreen....when sun is up....guarantee to cracked.....( we did that to our long winded boring principal car when in school)...Tancho won't do...

someone did that to my car and i swear never to do that to another car. it took 6.9 weeks to thoroughly clean the white glue.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone did that to my car and i swear never to do that to another car. it took 6.9 weeks to thoroughly clean the white glue.

It is not white glue...they may not be selling them anymore...I forgot the proper name for them....I think it is Alkali....it use to come in a rectangular wooden crate, it is gooey...all you do is to mix them in water & paint walls with them....you coat that on the windscreen it will do wonders...ha ha ha or lemon juice or lime juice...."neat" not mixed in water...

In the old place, where I live....any illegal car parking outside anyone driveway....guaranteed that, all four tyres will be punctured..

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
URGENT NOTICE:

With effect from 1st October 2017, Singapore will be adopting certain practices in line with being a multi-racial country.

All greetings thru home visits, office, phone calls or SMS must first greet with "ASSAMLAM MULAIKOM" and replied greeting will be "MULAIKOM SALAM".

For those unable to follow exact speech especially Hokkien dialect can also greet in Hokkien Malayism: "WA SALAH LU MAI KONG" and greeting reply will
be "WA KONG LU BO SALAH" is acceptable.