• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess Who Is Trump's Favourite PM? It's Not Faggot Trudeau or Old Hag Theresa!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lwx240817_kindere0075.jpg

WASHINGTON - Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak and US President Donald Trump appeared to hit it off at the White House on Tuesday afternoon (Sept 12) as they talked about trade and the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

“It’s an honour to have you here,” Mr Trump told Datuk Seri Najib in front of reporters at the start of their delegation-level meeting.

Hours after their meetings, Mr Najib tweeted, “Thank you President @realDonaldTrump for the warm welcome & hospitality afforded to me and members of my delegation. Much was discussed, from bilateral trade to combating extremism. I look forward to stronger ties between our two nations.”

Mr Trump also tweeted: "It was a great honor to welcome Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak of Malaysia and his distinguished delegation to the @WhiteHouse today!"

It was the first visit of a Malaysian Prime Minister to the White House since 2004. But the two leaders were no strangers, having played golf together at Mr Trump’s course in Bedminster – where the real estate tycoon reportedly gave Mr Najib a picture of the two together on which he wrote: “To my favorite prime minister.”

“We’re talking about trade - very large trade deals,” Mr Trump said before the media left the room. “We’re working on one deal where between US$10 billion and US$20 billion worth of Boeing jets are going to be purchased, General Electric engines will be purchased, and many other things.”

“Also, Malaysia is a massive investor in the United States in the form of stocks and bonds, and the stock exchange."

On the security relationship – a critical aspect of their relationship – Mr Trump said: “The Prime Minister has a major role in not allowing (the Islamic State)… and others to exist.

“He’s been very, very strong on terrorism in Malaysia, and a great supporter from that standpoint. So that’s a very important thing to the United States,” Mr Trump said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/u...p-najib-razak-discuss-trade-deals-boeing-jets

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If we offer Trump a piece of real estate in Orchard Road at a discount for one of his Trump Hotels, would our PM Lee be promoted to 'favourite PM'?