Thread: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Molesting Teens @ Clementi and Commonwealth

My Reputation Points: 244 / Power: 0

Thumbs up [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Molesting Teens @ Clementi and Commonwealth

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ng-2-teen-boys

Restaurant executive jailed for molesting 2 teen

Name:  courtspix190615.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  40.6 KB

Published
    Sep 12, 2017, 5:00 am SGT
    Facebook0
    Twitter
    WhatsApp
    Email
    Elena Chong
    Court Correspondent

Over a period of six days, a restaurant executive molested two teenage boys and used criminal force on a younger boy, using a ruse to ask for their help.

Mohan Maheswaran, 27, an Indian national, pleaded guilty yesterday to three charges: two for outraging the modesty of two 16-year-olds and a third for grabbing the arm of a 13-year-old. He was sentenced to eight months' jail, backdated to June 30.

Investigations showed that the first victim, aged 16, was waiting to have his hair cut at a shop in Clementi Avenue 3 when Mohan asked for his help to carry some things down some stairs.

The boy agreed and accompanied Mohan, who tried to strike up a conversation with him.

At the staircase landing of the third floor, the boy asked where the things were. Mohan said: "There's nothing. I just want to play with you." When the boy asked what sort of play, Mohan reached out and molested him.

The boy pushed him away and ran down to the hair salon. Afterwards, he left to find Mohan standing outside, looking at him and smiling. The boy, who was with his siblings, reported the matter to his father.

In the second case, the 16-year-old victim was on his way to school on June 26 when he stopped to use a public toilet in Commonwealth Avenue West.

As he was about to leave, Mohan approached him and made an indecent proposition. The boy turned away from him and went to wash his hands, at which point Mohan molested him.

Later that night, the third victim, 13, was walking towards a block near Clementi Mall when Mohan approached him and again asked for help with carrying some things.

The boy went with him up a staircase. At the landing between the first and second floors, Mohan stopped and looked around. When the boy wanted to leave, Mohan noticed he was afraid. Mohan grabbed the boy's left arm and told him not to be scared.

The boy shoved his hand away. Mohan then offered to perform a sexual act on the boy, who pushed him again and fled. The boy subsequently reported the matter.

Mohan, who came to Singapore to work in March last year, could have been jailed for up to two years, fined, caned, or received any combined sentence for each charge of molestation.

For using criminal force, the maximum penalty is three months' jail and a $1,500 fine.

Topics: SEX OFFENCES COURT TRIALS

My Reputation Points: 484 / Power: 0

Default Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Molesting Teens @ Clementi and Commonwealth

So the question is, Mohan what to ram backside or wants his backside rammed?

My Reputation Points: 782 / Power: 10

Default Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Molesting Teens @ Clementi and Commonwealth

Quote Originally Posted by butoh6050 View Post
    So the question is, Mohan what to ram backside or wants his backside rammed?
    PAP must have told the Indian govt that sinkies can be easily screwed. So he stepped into our shore last March and started to act like a host to look for his prey. The question is not how short his 8 months jail term was, I hope he will be depoted to his 3rd world country and blacklisted from entering Singapore again.

Which restaurant did he work for? I want to add them into my black list below.
    #notmypresident#

List of my boycott establishments:-

Tung Lok
    Breadtalk/Toast Box
    Jollibee
    Citibank (who employed more than 40% foreigners)
    La Fonde restuarant
    ...will add on to the blacklist as deemed necessary for patriotic reason.

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Why are all these pervert Ah Nehs allowed into the country in the first place?

Surely there should be some sort of screening process at the borders.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

He should be shot.
    Indian, Gay, Molester, Rapist, Paedophile.

My Reputation Points: 782 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    Why are all these pervert Ah Nehs allowed into the country in the first place?

Surely there should be some sort of screening process at the borders.
    They are too dark to be screened, and adding insult to injury, our govt is blind to it.
    #notmypresident#

List of my boycott establishments:-

Tung Lok
    Breadtalk/Toast Box
    Jollibee
    Citibank (who employed more than 40% foreigners)
    La Fonde restuarant
    ...will add on to the blacklist as deemed necessary for patriotic reason.

My Reputation Points: 298 / Power: 0

Why must be another Ah Neh....I thought we are now a Muslim country?

My Reputation Points: 772 / Power: 10

The govt that allows all these foreigners to come and work here are not accountable for this?
    Losing our jobs and university places not bad enough,now they are assaulting locals and molesting our children.
    The boiling frog already cooked?
    "The Taiwanese are ruthless, Hong Kongers are shameless and Singaporeans are ignorant."

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

whats a restaurant executive?

My Reputation Points: 303 / Power: 0

dalit molester must be hung by his balls!

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by myfoot123 View Post
    They are too dark to be screened, and adding insult to injury, our govt is blind to it.
    hahahahaha .... .... ... Actually, you are spot on. How to screen perverts ?

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by borom View Post
    The govt that allows all these foreigners to come and work here are not accountable for this?
    Losing our jobs and university places not bad enough,now they are assaulting locals and molesting our children.
    The boiling frog already cooked?
    Some India shitskin will dig out Gecko and gang rape her corpse, all the PAP daughters will also be gang raped. Lao Goh that fat wife can't wait already, her cheebye juice already dripping when she knows she will be fucked by many TT Durais. Lao Goh can watch and learn how to satisfy that sow.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui. Whip your corpse!

My Reputation Points: 298 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JHolmesJr View Post
    whats a restaurant executive?
    Obviously it is a job that a Singaporean cannot perform let alone understand what it is...hence the need for an FT to fulfill the role.

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    Obviously it is a job that a Singaporean cannot perform let alone understand what it is...hence the need for an FT to fulfill the role.
    just a title to work around the employment pass criteria / system, only that he actually earns only $800 monthly, and not enuff to go to changi village to feed his desires

Thread Information