• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious #NOTMYPRESIDENT: Halimah yacob you disgust me.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
X9v630W.png

Sauce: https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/current-affairs/halimah-yacob-declared-president-elect

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now she is declared president ,got to be careful of "Lèse-Président "- would not be surprised if they amend CHAPTER 290 to make it explicitly so.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It remains to be seen if the current anger will subside by the next Ge. Especially so when there is an element of race factor within. Such wound maybe hard to heal.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. SDP is crying over spilled milk

2. The deed is done, it is too late to be undone

3. "Support the SDP and help us hold the PAP accountable"? Support you after the deed is done? You must be kidding.

4. SDP we don't see you doing nothing to stop this so now support you for fuck?

5. SDP can go give dog fuck!

What can the SDP do?
There is no need to be so critical of the SDP.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has divided the country more than they think to hope that they want to unite the country via their ad hoc and fire-fighting "multi-culturalism" take.

If the flavour is going to be multi-racial in political placements...then go all the way please.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no sense of shame.

so disgusting.

Not only no sense of shame, for money, she deny she is an INDIAN by birth....what sort of Values is the PAP propagating?...we already have a 'dishonourable son, now, we have a dishonourable daughter....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has divided the country more than they think to hope that they want to unite the country via their ad hoc and fire-fighting "multi-culturalism" take.

If the flavour is going to be multi-racial in political placements...then go all the way please.

What is the use of seeing children on National Day or Racial Harmony Day, going to school dressing up in another race clothing & harping on "muti-culturism"...when a Kekleng can claim herself to be a MALAY?

I can be the race I want to be, as long as the committee approves & I am willing to dishonour my ancestors...

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only no sense of shame, for money, she deny she is an INDIAN by birth....what sort of Values is the PAP propagating?...we already have a 'dishonourable son, now, we have a dishonourable daughter....

peranakan running ard as chinese.......... father n uncle too

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF this happens in South Korea, the people will come out into
the streets in millions to protest against the dictator for violating the rule of law and democracy.

If they come up with this elected and reserved race president bullshit in U.S, there will be 4 years of riots!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

This macik is the best that our malay community can offer?