Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official! Madam President Wins By Walkover! Majulah Halimah!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Re: It's Official! Madam President Wins By Walkover! Majulah Halimah!

I am glad Halimah won.

Since this PE is reserved for a muslim candidate, I rather a woman win it. With her tudung, she is a visible symbol for all muslims both moderate to intolerant.

Halimah is a woman, so having a woman leader fucks with the islamists' agenda, which always tend to be patriarchal and treat women as nothing more than mere property, sex objects, chattel or slaves to be distributed as booty. It would piss off enough islamist preachers and intolerant muslims that a woman for the next 5-6 years will occupy the seat of honor in any mosque event.

Having Halimah as president also fucks with the chink agenda of treating zikapore as a chinkland forward base simply because of the chink majority. Chinks have this mindset that chinks worldwide must obey chinkland and Winnie 11 Jinping's wishes. So having Halimah non-chink as president is a big Fuck-You gesture to chinkland.

Halimah being president also prevents Bock from getting in. We all know that he has an axe to grind and will do his best to fuck up the PAP government's daily running of Singapore. Most sinkies are not in favour of the frequent squabbles and fighting amongst elected politicians that we so often in USA, western europe and taiwan.

So take a moment to cool down and rejoice with me and many others that Halimah won this elections so convincingly by 16-0.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 70 / Power: 0

do good do together
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    BREAKING: No contest for Singapore Presidential Election. Just one presidential hopeful qualifies for position

President Halimah Yacob .

My Reputation Points: 782 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I am glad Halimah won.
    Won, is an insult to the dictionary. There was no competition. I see as the greatest conspiracy in Singapore history where the kangaroo, the mud committee, the wayang Election Department, the so-called "MADAM PRESIDENT" from shout out by CCS during the parliament seating months ago and the latest wayang about paying politcal price is in fact the GREATEST JOKE OF ALL TIME, AND THE PRICE SINGAPOREANS HAVE TO PAY FOR HAVING A "SYMPATHY PRESIDENT" in the name of doing good, do together was like a pimp telling his prostitute the goodness in the greatest scheme of thing. FUCK!
    #notmypresident#

List of my boycott establishments:-

Tung Lok
    Breadtalk/Toast Box
    Jollibee
    Citibank (who employed more than 40% foreigners)
    La Fonde restuarant
    ...will add on to the blacklist as deemed necessary for patriotic reason.

My Reputation Points: 616 / Power: 0

This is a terrible shock. I thought that there will be an election for President and that a Malay candidate will emerge to contest. All other non Malays such as the Indian Halimah Yacoob will be disqualified due to ineligibility by race.

This is a nightmarish situation. Terrible.

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

Let us eat pork lard and drink alcohol as a toast
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

My Reputation Points: 513 / Power: 0

Yeah if you think this is bad wait till you see sinkies vote PAP again during next GE. Will show you how dumb sinkies are. As KJ said you guys deserve it!

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

This is incredulous.

Anyone has a yellow umbrella ?

No wonder it rains so heavy in all places today.

On a more serious note......

LHL is so scared to let anything go to chance he will not have an election for the person who is supposed to safe guard the reserves.

Shouldn't you guys be more worried what LHL wants hidden about the reserves?

I think there is very little money left in the reserves.

There might not even be a GE anymore.

Be prepared for Singapore to collapse by 2019.

My Reputation Points: 70 / Power: 0

President Walkover
    do good do together
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Reputation Points: 17 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Bwahahahahahahaa... Bwahahahahahahaa...
    Hi Zhi Hau,

Please do not be disheartened and remain positive. Let's look ahead to 2019!

She may be Singapore's next Indian President but she will not be my President as I did not vote for her or won the EP fairly.

Though I did not vote for Mr. Ong Teng Cheong, he had subsequently won my respect and I truly regarded him as my former President and a People's President.

By the time sinkies vote out PAP LHL would have run road with al SG money to Zimbabwe

My Reputation Points: 917 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    Big joke....but expected.

So...no public holiday?
    i am seeing more of these kind of comments on social media. goes to show sinkies don't give a shit about elections; they just want their damn public holiday.

My Reputation Points: 772 / Power: 10

If they are allowed to "move the goalpost" all the time, is it considered as a victory or something else?
    "The Taiwanese are ruthless, Hong Kongers are shameless and Singaporeans are ignorant."

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bushtucker View Post
    i am seeing more of these kind of comments on social media. goes to show sinkies don't give a shit about elections; they just want their damn public holiday.
    Now then you realize sinkies are damn stupid?

My Reputation Points: 808 / Power: 8

Does the former Speaker has the ability to manage a SGD$500 million corporation?

My Reputation Points: 260 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank View Post
    Do Good Do Together
    Now for the sequel :

YOU DIE YOUR BUSINESS

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
    Does the former Speaker has the ability to manage a SGD$500 million corporation?
    for sure. pap is an sgd696b juggernaut. every pap cadre with at least rank of mp or former mp can (mis)manage at least sgd$696m per person. a drop in the pap bucket.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

It isn't so much about whether Halimah can manage a $500m corporation. It is more what has LHL got to hide that he is so desperate to have his lackey in the PE position so there is no chance of the truth being revealed?

No one here is even thinking about this. Goes to show how short sighted Singaporeans are.

Truly, if LHL has to go to this extent it means something very serious is wrong with Temasek and GIC and CPF. I am pretty sure of this now.

I guess for sinkies stuck in sinkieland , ignorance is bliss.

Thread Information