• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Help me on Facebook

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am new to Facebook. Recently added one friend into my friend list meaning for the first time I have a friend in my new facebook.

I have set my privacy max meaning people cannot find me, add me etc despite of this FB everyday kept suggesting many members to be my friend its kinda irritating. I delete and delete and they send more and more.

May I ask now to make FB stop suggesting me friends?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1. Its irritating to see all those unfamiliar faces

2. Afraid maybtake up precious memory space

Facebook is a giant spam machine. We take measures to keep spam out of our mailboxes yet so many sign up to a site which exists just so it can spam members with unwanted information.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Facebook is a giant spam machine. We take measures to keep spam out of our mailboxes yet so many sign up to a site which exists just so it can spam members with unwanted information.

And they got paid for spamming with adverts. But then sometimes people post something there and without an account cannot see.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
And they got paid for spamming with adverts. But then sometimes people post something there and without an account cannot see.

If the account is just for viewing facebook then just ignore all the suggestions and invitations to play candy crush etc. Let them just sit there.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If the account is just for viewing facebook then just ignore all the suggestions and invitations to play candy crush etc. Let them just sit there.

Ok noted. Wife asked me why my FB page so many Thai ladies suggestions I was like HTF I know.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let them suggest friends.

Get each new friends to pay you $1000 and give a nude photo for you to decide if you want them as friends.

$1000 and photo not returnable.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok noted. Wife asked me why my FB page so many Thai ladies suggestions I was like HTF I know.

you're very close to being rumbled….facebook owns whatsapp…so they know about all the saucy conversations you're having….consequently
these thai ladies are being recommended….FB knows who these ladies friends are too…so even their names will appear….FB also accesses
your personal email contacts, your phone contacts etc.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you're very close to being rumbled….facebook owns whatsapp…so they know about all the saucy conversations you're having….consequently
these thai ladies are being recommended….FB knows who these ladies friends are too…so even their names will appear….FB also accesses
your personal email contacts, your phone contacts etc.

I recommend signal or telegram. Don't use whatsapp and wechat or facebook messaging.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should create an account using a totally new email address.
never use this email address anymore.