• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Has anyone tried "TRIBECAR" ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can rent a car on per hour basis. The last I checked for non-peak hours, a old Corolla Altis will cost you $4.90 per hour. That's cheaper than renting a badminton court @ PA.

You can even drive the car to Malaysia for a min rental of 12 hours, equivalent to $65.

Plus, you can use it as a taxi with Uber and GrabCar.

I am quite keen on renting a car on per hour basis. I used to enjoy Honda Diracc. It was very high tech, but at $10 per hour it was a tad expensive. More importantly, the locations were limited. With TribeCar, however, they have many at your HDB car park.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rental cars prices are now dirt cheap....you can rent a 2nd hand jap for as little as $45 per day.
Unless you really need on a per hour basis else renting daily is hardly expensive.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rental cars prices are now dirt cheap....you can rent a 2nd hand jap for as little as $45 per day.
Unless you really need on a per hour basis else renting daily is hardly expensive.

I am more concerned about insurance, especially the excess.

Last edited: