• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat GCT ~ The Malay Presidency goes against meritocracy.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Janil must realise that no matter how hard he barks, the characterisation of his father by old man in his memoirs cannot be erased as well as his father's role in the Hock Lee Bus riots. Any price to meet the end.

ScreenShot2017-09-09at10.53.22PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at10.58.58PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at10.59.08PM.png

Curiously then:

ScreenShot2017-09-09at11.01.08PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at11.01.17PM.png

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet both Janil and Janadas have an annual gathering to talk about how the Old Man sodomised both their father's and now they are serving his son and find every excuse to rationalise their position.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I bet both Janil and Janadas have an annual gathering to talk about how the Old Man sodomised both their father's and now they are serving his son and find every excuse to rationalise their position.

They will both verbally agree with what Pinky say while shaking their heads.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow….just wow. The black mamba just blew my mind with his analogy likening the old mans walkovers to madam president's potential walkover.

If that isn't sophistry, I don't know what is…..guess no one had the nuts to stand up and say STFU. Can't blame them.

Anyway PJ stands head above shoulders in terms of clarity and upright thinking.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow….just wow. The black mamba just blew my mind with his analogy likening the old mans walkovers to madam president's potential walkover.

If that isn't sophistry, I don't know what is…..guess no one had the nuts to stand up and say STFU. Can't blame them.

I am glad Janil keling has come to his senses unlike his stubborn old man. Janil today is living very comfortably, a respected member of the community, an elected patriot serving his nation in parliament, in leading government bodies and also in the armed forces.

We need more sinkies like Janil and less sinkies like his father who only wish to see Singapore burn in his leftist destructive dreams!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy does not have single moral fibre running thru his body.

Anyway every time serious opposition figures contemplated running in TP, one of 2 things will occur - either another opposition with questionable intentions will indicate they will contest TP or an independent such as MG guru will run. The fear of splitting votes would deter others.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf you talking about kunt? go back and read up

I am glad Janil keling has come to his senses unlike his stubborn old man. Janil today is living very comfortably, a respected member of the community, an elected patriot serving his nation in parliament, in leading government bodies and also in the armed forces.

We need more sinkies like Janil and less sinkies like his father who only wish to see Singapore burn in his leftist destructive dreams!