• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Picture tells us a thousand words

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks scroobal.

Not for the faint hearted.

[video=dailymotion;x2u6nez]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2u6nez[/video]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait a minute. The British Empire colonized Burma and Calcutta and Bangladesh regions before.

This States was once a prosperous place before the bastards BE turned them into opium growing regions.

Push these problems to BE held responsible for the desperse of refugees and capital flights out of these countries that make them poor today.

Someone must stood up against BE bastarsmds Rothschild family accountability for causing these refugee flights in rhis region.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.50.24PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.50.42PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.51.45PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.52.03PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.52.29PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.52.48PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.53.12PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.53.38PM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-09at7.53.49PM.png

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that internally the relevant instruments of state are keeping a keen eye on this situation because of the potential for local spillover too - the area a stone's throw away from SC and Parliament is the main congregation spot for Burmese on weekends and the numbers that throng this area are sizeable.

And then you have the Bangladeshis in Little India on Sundays.

It seems that everytime CNA posts a story about the Rohinga issue the comments section are immediately flooded with Burmese who apparently work here showing how much they despite Bengalis and dehumanise their plight.

All it takes is a spark so there is quite abit of vigilance currently in the area given how much emphasis is in the media currently.

This is not just a Myanmar issue anymore especially when you have masses of both living in the midst of the general population locally.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, things can get ugly here and GCT hinted this yesterday, but people thought it referred to ISIS.

It sad the see babies, elderly and sickly people making their way thru Padi fields and rivers caked in m&d.

I have lost all respect for the lady that the World took to heart for 2 decades and the first world made their intention clear if she was harmed.

Myanmar is a vast country with plenty of place and Rakhine is the poorest state. Simple economics will tell you that if you put a bunch of people in one deserted place with good water and soil, things will flourish and trade will begin.

If she wants to be popular with the voters than she is no different from Najib, Lee and all the despots.

Look at Nelson Mandela and what he did to the very people who persecuted him and his people. That's greatness for you. It was a personal achievement for me to snap a selfie in front of his home after his departure. A tick in the bucket list.

I understand that internally the relevant instruments of state are keeping a keen eye on this situation because of the potential for local spillover too - the area a stone's throw away from SC and Parliament is the main congregation spot for Burmese on weekends and the numbers that throng this area are sizeable.

And then you have the Bangladeshis in Little India on Sundays.

It seems that everytime CNA posts a story about the Rohinga issue the comments section are immediately flooded with Burmese who apparently work here showing how much they despite Bengalis and dehumanise their plight.

All it takes is a spark so there is quite abit of vigilance currently in the area given how much emphasis is in the media currently.

This is not just a Myanmar issue anymore especially when you have masses of both living in the midst of the general population locally.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think burmese are kind people? You should see how they step on the less-fortunates in their country.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you bro scroobal for those pics.

I hesitate postg pics/articles on Rohingya Muslims plight less ppl like John tan will accuse me of always sidg d Muslims...always blamg d rest whenever Muslims suffers. As u can see d double standard here. U dont see samsters here postg copy paste pics on hw Rohingya muslims killed murdered n raped by buddhist monks n buddhist military in buddhist majority Myanmar. I am not takg side here. But killing of innocent old man/woman, children, raping, burning homes etc cannot be condoned. Such act must be condemned at d highest degree...in d name of Humanity!

Yes..noble prize winner title should be stripped off fm aung san suu kyi! By remaining silent shes indirectly in cahoot with d military junta and Buddhist group 969 n its extremist leader Wiranthu

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a conflict between Western powers and China. China has huge oil & gas pipeline investments in Rakhine state in the port of Kyaukphyu. Plus there is a huge gas field named Than Shwe in the coastal area of Rakhine. It's going to be like Libya again. Wherever China goes to dump its smelly shit, there's going to be trouble.

Soros and Hydrocarbons: What's Really Behind the Rohingya Crisis in Myanmar

Soro again. Israel involve too. Uncle Sam also.Better not comment much less xtians like john tan will accuse me of anti jew.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you bro scroobal for those pics.

I hesitate postg pics/articles on Rohingya Muslims plight less ppl like John tan will accuse me of always sidg d Muslims...always blamg d rest whenever Muslims suffers. As u can see d double standard here. U dont see samsters here postg copy paste pics on hw Rohingya muslims killed murdered n raped by buddhist monks n buddhist military in buddhist majority Myanmar. I am not takg side here. But killing of innocent old man/woman, children, raping, burning homes etc cannot be condoned. Such act must be condemned at d highest degree...in d name of Humanity!

I've hardly seen muslims condemn palestinians who stabbed jewish kids to death as they slept. I am sure you accept the reasons why the palestinians who did so are in the right. So why not accept the reasons for the burmese to burn down rohingya villages? Is it because you share the same religion as the palestinian murderers?

I also don't see muslims taking to the streets or social media to protest against islamist mobs who burn down temples, churches. And yes, muslims side muslims just that you don't see your own double standards.

I don't see you condemning in the highest degree when rohingya fighters burn down buddhist temples and villages. "Highest degree" condemnation only reserved for non-muslims, right?

The rohingya issue is pretty easy to see. The Burmese treat the rohingya the same way you muslims treat the Jews in Israel and Judea - You are not recognized, and you have no legal rights to the land regardless how long you have been here.

Arabs tried to do to the Jews in 1948, '56, '65, '72 what the Burmese are now doing to the rohingya. The only difference is that Israel won its wars, though it nearly lost the '72. You can read the Arab Muslim speeches back then till today. They are are laced with threats of genocide, but again, you aren't complaining as long as it is your side doing it.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U go read my post again. Did i not mention killing of woman n children to be condemned? Where did i take side? U r d one whos takg side. Lets stick to Rogingya issue n not bring in other irrelevant topic. Dont spam d thread. U may open up a separate thread on Israel vs palestinian topic lf u wish to.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U go read my post again. Did i not mention killing of woman n children to be condemned? Where did i take side? U r d one whos takg side. Lets stick to Rogingya issue n not bring in other irrelevant topic. Dont spam d thread. U may open up a separate thread on Israel vs palestinian topic lf u wish to.

The comparison to Israel is relevant even if you deny it.

Arabs consider most of the Israelis in Israel to be settlers, therefore they are illegal and should not be there.

Burmese consider Bengali settlers to be illegal, therefore they should not be there, much less classified as 'rohingya'.

Muslims worldwide overwhelmingly side with the Arabs and agree with their stance on the illegal status of Israeli citizens and settlers because they share the common religion of Islam.

Muslims worldwide accept that Bengali settlers are legal settlers in Burma again because they share the same religion.

You want more info about the conflicts regarding Bengali settlers vs local Buddhists and Hindus in the Arakan region? Why not look at the same conflict in the neighbouring region of Chittagong, Bangladesh? Exactly the same problem of locals vs Bengali settlers, except this time, the government is muslim bangladesh.

The bengali settlers raze local buddhist settlements, the muslim bangladesh government passed laws declaring all citizens of bangladesh as bengali and deny the existence of the non-muslim citizens of chittagong, use overwhelming military force against non-muslims, force them into apartheid conditions, encourage bengali settlers to continually harass non-muslims.

The burmese stay very close to the Chittagong Hills and their local news probably carries way more news about the systematic apartheid and persecution of fellow buddhists at the hands of the muslim bangladesh government and muslim bengali settlers.

Are islamists a demanding that the buddhists in Burma sit passively and put up with the same shit the bengali muslims are doing to Buddhists in bangladesh simply because the islamists share the same religion as the bengali settlers?

It's basically the Israeli-Palestinian and "Rohingya" vs Burmese conflict all rolled into one, except this time the muslims have the upper hand. Do you know of any mosque or muslims who oppose what the muslim bengalis are doing to the local buddhists? As usual, I bet muslim places you know only highlight conflicts where muslims are killed, and completely ignore systematic atrocities carried out by muslims against non-muslims?

The Chittagong Hill Tracts in Bangladesh have been affected by what has been described as “genocide” or “ethnic cleansing” for many years. In the 1960s and 1970s, thousands were forced off their lands to make way for reservoirs and hydroelectric schemes, a displacement made worse by massacres against the Jumma people (the collective name for all indigenous peoples in the region), and nearly twenty years of conflict against a military dictatorship and also with the democratic government of Bangladesh. This only ended in 1997 when a peace accord recognised the rights of the Jumma people over their lands. This accord remains largely unimplemented and the Jumma people are not even acknowledged in the Bangladesh constitution.

The Bangladesh government has settled hundreds of thousands of Bengali people in the Chittagong Hills, and they now make up the majority of the population in the region. Settlement has not been peaceful. In a number of violent clashes, tobacco, rubber and tea planters have seized Jumma lands at will, usually with military support. By 2012 the situation had become so bad that one indigenous woman told Amnesty International;

“We are now left with no land to farm and grow crops, or forest to go to for collecting fuel, wood, and fruit. Life has become very hard as we have [the] army at very close proximity and I feel very insecure even walking short distances

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/groups/w...violence-and-brutality-chittagong-hill-tracts

Almost 90 percent of its population is comprised of Muslims of Bengali ethnicity. The rest of the populace is mostly Hindu, also of Bengali ethnicity.

Only one to two percent of people are non-Bengali, mostly belonging to indigenous tribes, and are either Hindu, Buddhist, Christian or animist. And most of them live in the three districts that make up the Chittagong Hill Tracts - Rangamati, Bandarban, and Khagrachari.

The people of the Hill Tracts resented having Bengali identity and culture forced upon them and given their extreme minority status, feared a tyranny of the masses.

The Shanti Bahini was formed In the mid-70s and in 1977 launched its first attack on a Bangladesh army convoy.

Over the next few years an estimated thousand Bengalis were killed and hundreds kidnapped, although the death toll on the indigenous side is believed to be far higher.

Bengali settlers also now easily outnumber indigenous people here. Tens of thousands have been displaced because of resource extraction efforts by the military and settlers, and the trend looks set to continue as the government sets its sights on developing the area for tourism.

'Worse' than apartheid

Anti-indigenous riots are common. We talked to several indigenous politicians who say they were harassed and physically assaulted by Bengali settlers.

http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/asia...nous-ban-worse-apartheid-150616134617804.html

The British cleaved off the Sino-Tibetan area from Mizoran, Tripura, and Burma which were unrelated to Bengalis to create the Chittagong Hill Tracts and create a buffer zone for Bengal.[18] In the 1970s the CHT was colonised by Bengalis.[19]

The conflict in the Chittagong Hill Tracts dates back to when Bangladesh was the eastern wing of Pakistan. Widespread resentment occurred over the displacement of as many as 100,000 of the native peoples due to the construction of the Kaptai Dam in 1962. The displaced did not receive compensation from the government and many thousands fled to India. After the creation of Bangladesh in 1971, representatives of the Chittagong Hill Tracts such as the Buddhist Chakma politician Manabendra Narayan Larma sought autonomy and recognition of the rights of the peoples of the region. Larma and other Hill Tracts representatives protested the draft of the Constitution of Bangladesh, which did not recognise the ethnic identity and culture of the non-Muslim, non-Bengali peoples of Bangladesh. The government policy recognised only the Bengali culture and the Bengali language, and designated all citizens of Bangladesh as Bengalis. In talks with a Hill Tracts delegation led by Manabendra Narayan Larma, the country's founding leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman insisted that the ethnic groups of the Hill Tracts adopt the Bengali identity.[20][21] Sheikh Mujib is also reported to have threatened to forcibly settle Muslim Bengalis in the Hill Tracts to reduce the native Buddhist and Hindu peoples into a minority.[20][21][22]

The hill native Jummas were put under coercion by the majority Bengali Muslim population after independence in 1971.[23] The colonisation policy by Muslim Bengalis began after the 1971 independence of Bangladesh.[24] Animists, Hindus, and Buddhists make up the residents of the Chittagong Hill Tracts.[25]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chittagong_Hill_Tracts_conflict

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Continuation of the Chittagong Hill conflict between muslim bengali settlers and local buddists, right next to Rakhine, Burma.

ChittagongHillTracts.gif

Violence, particularly sexual violence, is routinely carried out by settlers and the military alike. The figures make for sickening reading: in 2014 alone 117 indigenous women faced physical and sexual abuse, 57% of these being children. Twenty one of these women were raped or gang-raped and seven were killed afterwards. During the first few weeks of 2015, at least three confirmed rapes were reported within sight of military checkpoints supposed to bring security to the area.

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/groups/w...violence-and-brutality-chittagong-hill-tracts

Has anyone known of muslims, be it individuals, mosque leaders, political leaders, OIC diplomats who have demanded for justice for the indigneous people? Any muslim classify this as 'genocide'? We see that 'genocide' word tossed about frequently by muslims whenever it is their turn to get their asses kicked.