• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shit Times very proud Gay Loong meeting Trump in White House, forgot to mention one

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
little thing. Gay Loong is not first SE Asian leader to have the honour of being wined and dined at the White House by Trump. In fact, he is not even the second. He is the third SE Asian leader. The first was Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, the second was Malaysia's Najib. What does it say about Trump's respect for SIngapore and Gay Loong when he welcomes a hated former enemy first, followed by a corrupt Muslim leader, before agreeing to invite his staunchest ally and military supporter in the region. Trump is a cold logic business man. He know Vietnam is on the ascend, so much so that even Chinese companies are running there because of the lower wages. Malaysia too is strategically a more important ally in the long run then zikapore. If gay Loong has the balls, he will should decline the invite because it is an obvious insult to singapore. He should just call Trump up and say, "U fucker, I stood by you and got shit from China over the South China Sea and your navy base here, and this is how you show your appreciation? U invite Najib and a Vietcong before me? U cheebye Trump".

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shit Times very proud Gay Loong meeting Trump in White House, forgot to mention o

trump reply:u gong cb

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shit Times very proud Gay Loong meeting Trump in White House, forgot to mention o

Trump: this gay loong buay kan type. Tommorow he goes to suckpork China then how? He worst than ah neh double headed snakes.

Pinky: invite me go there to kum lanjiao. He is going to get impeach soon. Angmoh buay kan type and were once opium drug trafficker monopoly in Singapore b4 my father took over.

Angmoh go fuck off. We go there eat jiak free and holiday at taxpayers expense lah.... hehe