• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The "hunt down" plight of Malay atheists

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apostasy-Graphics.jpg

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
This minister deserved to be shot,,,,Singapore is supposed to have religious freedom,,,,sure some religions can be banned like 7 day advantists,,,but other than that its not really an issue,,the minister should recite the pledge

er...... 7th Day Adventists are not banned in Singapore. I think you are referring to the Jehovah's Witnesses, which is banned because of their refusal to serve National Service.

7th Day Adventists are pacifists who do not wish to carry guns. They do serve NS, perhaps in vocations which do not conflict with their beliefs. Maybe someone can expand on this?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
er...... 7th Day Adventists are not banned in Singapore. I think you are referring to the Jehovah's Witnesses, which is banned because of their refusal to serve National Service.

7th Day Adventists are pacifists who do not wish to carry guns. They do serve NS, perhaps in vocations which do not conflict with their beliefs. Maybe someone can expand on this?

Last time my NS got 1 recruit 7th day Adventist...only carry wooden rifle for bayonet fighting type. Cannot touch rifle or bullets.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

7th Day Adventists serve NS but carry wooden rifles.

Jehovah's Witnesses are court-martialled and serve time in DB in lieu of NS – 15 mths initially, and another 24 mths if enlistee still refuses to renounce his religion and serve.

Last edited: