• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ex VP cheats UE of millions for 6 years

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering this case and the recent Singapore Statutory Boards Employees’ Co-operative Thrift and Loan Society case,
our courts' capability to recover the stolen funds appear to be very week.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Considering this case and the recent Singapore Statutory Boards Employees’ Co-operative Thrift and Loan Society case,
our courts' capability to recover the stolen funds appear to be very week.

If you steal so much money....one would be clever enough to hide some or most of the loot..it is not the court is weak or meek.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to give it to Linda. She is very smart lady.

She knows how to please her bosses. In just 5 years, she was promoted from an assistant manager to the VP of Assest Management. I am sure that there are many employees who have worked there for donkey years , but never have the opportunity for the kind of promotion.

And when she has reached at that level, she started to manipulate the books, the invoices and work orders and siphon monies out of the company into her pocket.

Whoever is her bosses should have known better.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you steal so much money....one would be clever enough to hide some or most of the loot..it is not the court is weak or meek.

Only stupid criminals get caught. Clever criminals are still committing crime. :p

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then these bastards will come in useful right?

debt17.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Her bosses didn't realize that she pleased them in order to fleece them. :biggrin:

She knows how to please her bosses. In just 5 years, she was promoted from an assistant manager to the VP of Assest Management. I am sure that there are many employees who have worked there for donkey years , but never have the opportunity for the kind of promotion.

And when she has reached at that level, she started to manipulate the books, the invoices and work orders and siphon monies out of the company into her pocket.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something long here. Cheat $10 million with 4 others kenna 14 year jail.

CHC Gong Hee cheat $50 million with 5 others kenna only 2.5 years jail. Is it because they are pap linked?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the time she comes out, she will be 53 years.

The authorities has so far recovered only $2.1m from her. There is still around $3m at large. When she comes out, she is still a multi-millionaire. May still worth it to sit and wait for the next 14 years.

Wonder if our resident pap IB here has this amount of money for all his dirty work done.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think only smart...can also be sexy?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wonder if our resident pap IB here has this amount of money for all his dirty work done.

All my money is clean. I am both hurt and insulted that you think my grassroots contribution is considered dirty.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it strange that both the internal and external auditors (of a listed company to boot) did not even caught a whiff of that for 5 years.

Where is the protection for the investing public?

it will be less strange when u realized the familee is absolved from these checks as auditors r not even required, how many years have they plunder, buy high sell low

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
All my money is clean. I am both hurt and insulted that you think my grassroots contribution is considered dirty.

you filthy pig

not clean, not haram, please use your washing machine and get 6.9 priest to chant suntra for 6.9 days and then 4 religious leeders to certify it is clean.