• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tcj cconspiracy

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
b4 we go into this conspiracy, we are to be reminded about THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE UNHOLY GOH. once u picture this unholy trinity image, u would understand better what i m going to explain.....

the new holey trinity that is developing is THE PINKY, THE RED ONE AND THE MICKEY MOUSE CHAN.

if we link trinity I with trinity II, u r getting to realise the diabolical plan of THE ASCENT OF THE RED ONE - the prelude

TCJ has a sizeable FB followers even though lame it maybe but becos of his congeniality and friendliness, he's rather popular even though he's just as dumb and bo liao. basically TCJ is a good man - stupig but good anyway.

mickey mouse chan realises his peril of being knocked off the popularity stance to be the next seat warmer. sad to say, pinky also realises this. if TCJ would to escalate his popularity, then it would be very difficult for son, RED ONE to ascent the throne so the the LEEGACY OF THE LEEGIME can continues...

with the resignation of blurqueen halimama to be wayang kulit to be the next cho bo lan president, the vacancy for SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE need to be filled asap.

it's a heaven, man and earth alignment that allow a good chance to decapicitate TCJ. in other words, DEMOTE him till he becomes a lan lan redundant. what the hell does a speaker of the house do anyway? sit there on the high throne and be bored to death by all those craps!

by maiming TJC, there would be one strong competitor lesser for micky mouse chan when he is pushed to be the next seatwarmer. as for the RED ONE, TCJ"S bud is nipped and hence for him to ascends the throne, there shall be lesser disapproval from the sillyzens. TCJ is now longer mingling among them to substantiate his populairty. he is as good as doomed!

and there u have it, the TCJ CONSPIRACY.:biggrin::rolleyes:

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The role for the next PM is probably down to either generals Kee Chiu or Ng Chee Meng. Both outrank TCJ in the SAF and both senior generals will not tolerate serving under a mere BG like TCJ given that the threesome are of the same age group.
The two senior generals don't mind serving under former BG Lee as he is Ah Gong's son. But TCJ is the son of nobody important.

Ng Chee Meng has two more brothers who are extremely well connected in the military and GLC, while Kee Chiu is basically just kee chiu. There's conspiracy theories about his actual family background, but until something concrete surfaces, it is basically kee chiu against the rest of the world.

I've started to cultivate alliances with the Ng brothers while maintaining very good ties with Kee Chiu. In time to come, the Ng clan may very well replace the Lee clan. I don't see any of the Lee juniors highly placed in sensitive government departments. Neither do they command armed men. In either case, John Tan and wife will prevail and be the true masters of the land.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No conspiracy at all. No love is lost. I don't really care who fought who to what seats. ALL army chief and generals are USELESS. Period!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a devious story about the ASCENT OF THE RED ONE should get everyone glued to sammyboy and probably increase the ratings :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KC is next PM lah. Notice how he is answering all the questions to media lately?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a devious story about the ASCENT OF THE RED ONE should get everyone glued to sammyboy and probably increase the ratings :biggrin:

Who is the RED ONE?...I have a 'red one', that ascend to the throne of delights...is that, the same one?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The role for the next PM is probably down to either generals Kee Chiu or Ng Chee Meng. Both outrank TCJ in the SAF and both senior generals will not tolerate serving under a mere BG like TCJ given that the threesome are of the same age group.
The two senior generals don't mind serving under former BG Lee as he is Ah Gong's son. But TCJ is the son of nobody important.

Ng Chee Meng has two more brothers who are extremely well connected in the military and GLC, while Kee Chiu is basically just kee chiu. There's conspiracy theories about his actual family background, but until something concrete surfaces, it is basically kee chiu against the rest of the world.

I've started to cultivate alliances with the Ng brothers while maintaining very good ties with Kee Chiu. In time to come, the Ng clan may very well replace the Lee clan. I don't see any of the Lee juniors highly placed in sensitive government departments. Neither do they command armed men. In either case, John Tan and wife will prevail and be the true masters of the land.

What has rank got to do when you are no longer in the army?

Are we a militia?