• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Russian Airstrike Kills 40 ISIS Pigs! Can RSAF Do Better?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fa-russyria-170908.jpg

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian air strike has killed around 40 Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) fighters, including four senior commanders, near the eastern Syrian city of Deir Ezzor, Russia's defence ministry said on Friday (Sept 8).

The strike, carried out by Su-34 fighter-bombers and Su-35 fighters, came after an intelligence report on Sept 5 showed that top ISIS commanders were meeting at a secret underground command post in the vicinity of Deir Ezzor, the ministry said on its Facebook page.

Among those killed was Abu Muhammad al-Shimali, who oversees foreign fighters at ISIS, it said.

The defence ministry also said it had evidence that Gulmurod Khalimov, ISIS' "minister of war", was present at the meeting in the bunker and had been fatally wounded in the strike and evacuated to the al-Muhasan area, 20km southeast of Deir al-Zor.

Khalimov, the US-trained commander of Tajikistan's elite police force, defected to ISIS inR April 2015 and later posted a video address, vowing to return home to establish syariah law in his Central Asian nation and to take extremisn ussia and the United States.

A top official at Tajikistan's national security service told Russia's RIA news agency that Moscow had been asked to provide details proving Khalimov's elimination.

On Tuesday, Syrian government forces, supported by Russian air strikes and cruise missile launches, reached troops besieged for years by Islamic State in Deir al-Zor, the militants' last major stronghold in Syria.

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/e...-40-isis-fighters-including-senior-commanders

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who facilitated the growthof ISIS?

The USA and Europe.

In their quest to pull down Gadaffi and Al-Asad, they slept with the devil. Now ISIS will follow them home......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who facilitated the growthof ISIS?

The USA and Europe.

In their quest to pull down Gadaffi and Al-Asad, they slept with the devil. Now ISIS will follow them home......

General islamic hostility towards non-muslims, radical salafist wahabi doctrines to give that hatred an extra push, petro-dollars from saudi arabia and other wahabi infested Gulf countries, possible funding from CIA, weapons from all over, manpower from muslims all over, moral support from white liberals all over EU, Canada and America. A lot of people are in bed with the ISIS and the likes of ISIS.

ISIS is just the most well-known group for now that has supplanted al qaeda. ISIS falls, there will be other ISISes to take over.

PopeBandit16

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin is wrong to help USA fight down ISIS. Should use ISIS to bleed Trump.

Some Russian rebels joined ISIS, but Putin could make a deal w ISIS: I give you missiles to whack USA, you give me the heads of my rebels, and leave my dog Assad's territory. Go kill US Marines and GIs w my supplied weapons.