• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious JY Pillay, why bother with a Presidential Election?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the funny part. He was asked to contest years ago but he refused. Due to the changes in law arising from the Commission, the actual powers can be argued has shifted to him as the Chairman. Believe me the PAP only asked Halimah to contest is because they have a eminently qualified backstop.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the funny part. He was asked to contest years ago but he refused. Due to the changes in law arising from the Commission, the actual powers can be argued has shifted to him as the Chairman. Believe me the PAP only asked Halimah to contest is because they have a eminently qualified backstop.

Technical his has more power than any real or fake President or Presidential candidate. So as I said, let him continue until he kaputs. After all, as he admitted, he could make to entertain GWB when he Pillay was acting President. So, let him take on people like Trump or even Kim JU (hahaha).

And truly, he has more experience than Bock or Jee Say or any of those wannabes.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last thing we want is an indian president. I fear all those 3rd world rapist immigrants indian are eyeing for that post by currying PAP, joining grassroot, than became parachuted MP and hope to become the next speaker to qualify for the future indian presidents. Singapore is beginning to look Cheap.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last thing we want is an indian president. I fear all those 3rd world rapist immigrants indian are eyeing for that post by currying PAP, joining grassroot, than became parachuted MP and hope to become the next speaker to qualify for the future indian presidents. Singapore is beginning to look Cheap.

JY is no SR Nathan