• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat iPhone 8 to be launch on Tuesday 12th Sep

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0123.JPG

Iphone X ....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is buying one?

"X" - 64gb - $1,648, 256gb - $1,888....Macbook Air, 1.86ghz , 256gb = $1,618....only diff is...MB Air, you can't carry with you in your pocket & make calls...but can call through Facetime...

My point is......Apple is slowly going back to the 1980's when their products, were out of the reach of the average person, though technologically advance.. $1,888 for a phone....I have to be damn rich...

I am looking & comparing, which one I want to get, the Iphone 6s 128gb $888, or Iphone 7 32gb $888...looks like the 6s is quite a tempting buy at 128gb for $888.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think with all the various options available there are no Long lines at the Apple Store.
I'm sure that many are waiting for the X model.

I had no problem getting my order through because didn't want to wait for the X. In 2 to 3 years time OLED will be standard & there won't be a shortage because there will be more OLED manufactures.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"X" - 64gb - $1,648, 256gb - $1,888....Macbook Air, 1.86ghz , 256gb = $1,618....only diff is...MB Air, you can't carry with you in your pocket & make calls...but can call through Facetime...

My point is......Apple is slowly going back to the 1980's when their products, were out of the reach of the average person, though technologically advance.. $1,888 for a phone....I have to be damn rich...

I am looking & comparing, which one I want to get, the Iphone 6s 128gb $888, or Iphone 7 32gb $888...looks like the 6s is quite a tempting buy at 128gb for $888.

Back then when mobile phones getting popular a Motorola startech will set you back 2.5k. That was some 20 years back. And any normal entry set then will cost above 1k. Now handphones is so much cheaper by comparison.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Back then when mobile phones getting popular a Motorola startech will set you back 2.5k. That was some 20 years back. And any normal entry set then will cost above 1k. Now handphones is so much cheaper by comparison.

I bought a Motorola way back in 1989 that cost $3,200. It was a brick and it would have survived being run over by a car.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ios 11 ready for download. updates also available for mac os, especially safari 11.

Only Safari...MacOS High Sierra due September 25, 2017.....Safari 11, is speedier, more options for privacy...& stop those annoying sound & video from auto loading on your browser..especially....you "tau chiat" surfing the internet at work....or the quiet of the night...

Recently they update iTunes before the IOS 11 launch...