• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat TCJ Says

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ says:

"Will do my best. And more."

Sure or not, Chuan Jin? Can you really "do your best and more"? Please dont promise what you cant deliver!

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ says:

Sure or not, Chuan Jin? Can you really "do your best and more"? Please dont promise what you cant deliver!

What did you want him to say that would make you happy? ''Will do my worst always ''?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did you want him to say that would make you happy? ''Will do my worst always ''?

Can anyone "Do his best, and more?"

Saying "I will try my best" or "I will do my best" is truthful and is enough.

Saying "I will do my best and more" is a lie and false promise

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ says:

Honeymah Yourcock says :

"Do good, do together"

she always say this to her abang becos

everytime she did not have a happy ending

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ says:

Honeymah Yourcock says :

"Do good, do together"

she always say this to her abang becos

everytime she did not have a happy ending

PAP speaks with forked tongue and gives false promises like "Swiss standard of Living by 1999". It is up to singaporeans to highlight these false promises and not try to defend PAP lies.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "Will do my best. And more." ...
watz mor dan best? ... bester? ...

if u say dat u can do mor dan ur best, den u r actuarry oways holding sumting back n not doing ur best all ze time ...

u tel pipz, me oredi done my best but now wat me do is mor dan my best ... try 2 sound gr8, making big sacrifice 4 others wen he din do gud enuff in ze 1st place ... typical sneaky way of toking ...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u say dat u can do mor dan ur best, den u r actuarry oways holding sumting back n not doing ur best all ze time ...

u tel pipz, me oredi done my best but now wat me do is mor dan my best ... try 2 sound gr8, making big sacrifice 4 others wen he din do gud enuff in ze 1st place ... typical sneaky way of toking ...

Exactly.

Maybe TCJ thinks that best is not best. To him bestest is more than best.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I cant imagine if TCJ is PM! no wonder he has been demoted and sacked as Minister

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cant imagine if TCJ is PM! no wonder he has been demoted and sacked as Minister

No sack lah!....he will do more, later...he is made to learn the plumbing system first before he become the head of the establishment...so a speaker job, is to watch & listen...mee siam mai hum, will tell you, HE IS GIVEN A LEARNING EXPERIENCE.

What demotion, you are talking about...look at Wrong Can't Sing....he did worse, he had a great learning...:biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sack lah!....he will do more, later...he is made to learn the plumbing system first before he become the head of the establishment...so a speaker job, is to watch & listen...mee siam mai hum, will tell you, HE IS GIVEN A LEARNING EXPERIENCE.

What demotion, you are talking about...look at Wrong Can't Sing....he did worse, he had a great learning...:biggrin:

TCJ needs to go for more training and more learning

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCJ needs to go for more training and more learning

The next promotion or upgrade for a BG, is a FM...not foreign minister....but FIELD MARSHALL...to attain that level, he must go & train...gets his hands dirty, wallow in the trenches...the speaker of parliament job is that, ha ha ha...

The PAP mantra is ..."TRAINING"...have you not heard, where have you been?... ha ha ha ha

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next promotion or upgrade for a BG, is a FM...not foreign minister....but FIELD MARSHALL...to attain that level, he must go & train...gets his hands dirty, wallow in the trenches...the speaker of parliament job is that, ha ha ha...

The PAP mantra is ..."TRAINING"...have you not heard, where have you been?... ha ha ha ha

A Minister and PM-to-be going for continuous and life long training and learning?

It is only in SG that a million dollar Minister needs to be mentored. What an insult and waste of tax payers' money.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone "Do his best, and more?"

Saying "I will try my best" or "I will do my best" is truthful and is enough.

Saying "I will do my best and more" is a lie and false promise

You are being too technical. He is a politician not a lawyer.