• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Construction worker jailed a year for molesting teenage girls on MRT train

paceslow

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Bangladeshi construction worker was jailed for a year on Wednesday (Sept 6) after molesting three teenage girls while travelling on the MRT.

Ray Chandan, 37, pleaded guilty to two counts of outrage of modesty.

A third count of molestation involving a 15-year-old girl was taken into consideration during sentencing.

The court heard that Ray usually molested his victims between Yishun and Khatib stations, as the train would be more crowded at this stretch - making it easier for him to stand close to them.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/construction-worker-jailed-a-year-for-molesting-teenage-girls-on-mrt-train

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They might have switched names around….Ray is a common bangla surname….never seen any Satyajit Ray films?

Don't sully the great filmmaker's name by association with this filthy Bangla. The Bengalis have produced some of the subcontinent's most inspiring men as well as the lowest of its scumbags.

A rare hyperbolic utterance from Akira Kurosawa: "Not to have seen the cinema of Ray means existing in the world without seeing the sun or the moon."

And Martin Scorsese: "Ray's magic, the simple poetry of his images and their emotional impact will always stay with me."

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we are trying to establish here is that Ray is a fairly common Bangla surname….west bengal shares a border with bangladesh….they all speak the same lingo.

Some english cunt drew a line on a map and separated them but banglas are basically indians with foreign passports.

satyajit ray may have been a great film maker to people for octogenarians….i find his films a crashing bore….B&W some more.

Don't sully the great filmmaker's name by association with this filthy Bangla. The Bengalis have produced some of the subcontinent's most inspiring men as well as the lowest of its scumbags.

A rare hyperbolic utterance from Akira Kurosawa: "Not to have seen the cinema of Ray means existing in the world without seeing the sun or the moon."

And Martin Scorsese: "Ray's magic, the simple poetry of his images and their emotional impact will always stay with me."

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
satyajit ray may have been a great film maker to people for octogenarians….i find his films a crashing bore….B&W some more.

To each his own. For me the artistry of Ray is without equal among his peers. The other great Bengali filmmaker that I like is Ritwik Ghatak, who chose to remain in Dacca (now Dhaka) after Partition – but he's still a notch below Ray.

Like I said, the Bengalis have produced some of the subcontinent's most inspiring men as well as the lowest of its scumbags.

And I'm certainly not an octogenarian. :smile:

BTW, 'Ray' in Bangla is not pronounced [rei], but [rai].

Last edited: