Thread: Police stormed fat fuck Kirsten han! Marxist Teo Soh lung counter attacked!

My Reputation Points: 73 / Power: 0

Default Police stormed fat fuck Kirsten han! Marxist Teo Soh lung counter attacked!

Fat fuck Kirsten han worshipped drug traffickers / murderers jio people light candles outside Changi chalet mata Beh song want to invite her for coffee!

Now fat fuck also Beh song jio Marxist Teo Soh lung and F8 gang counter Attack!

IMG_6208.JPG

IMG_6209.JPG
    Last edited by Annunaki; 05-09-2017 at 12:30 PM.

My Reputation Points: 16 / Power: 0

Default Re: Police stormed fat fuck Kirsten han! Marxist Teo Soh lung counter attacked!

You mean this fat bitch Kirsten Han ? The AMDK beside her is her Husband ??

IMG_0113.JPG

Default Re: Police stormed fat fuck Kirsten han! Marxist Teo Soh lung counter attacked!

this buibui kirsten... always like to find trouble. now trouble finds her and she's complaining and playing the victim card

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Fat fuck Kirsten han worshipped drug traffickers / murderers jio people light candles outside Changi chalet mata Beh song want to invite her for coffee!

IMG_6208.JPG

IMG_6209.JPG
    She's bored nothing better to do.
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post

IMG_6208.JPG

IMG_6209.JPG
    Is that an image for ants??

Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    The important part here is about the contents in the image ... not about how big the image is leh ...

My Reputation Points: 73 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    IMG_6213.JPG

Counter Attack by the F8 Marxist old farts not enough
    Fat fuck Kirsten han still Beh song wants to stir mata until they pants drop!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Online Citizen SG has published footage of the short-lived candlelight vigil for Prabagaran on 13 July ahead of his 14 July hanging. The police showed up 15 minutes after candles were lit, confiscated the candles and photos and filmed everyone. But they did say that we could stay as long as we did not light any more candles.
    On Sunday morning, police officers showed up at the homes of some of the participants—myself included—to serve us letters saying that they are investigating an offence of “Taking Part in a Public Assembly without a Permit” and summoning us to present ourselves for questioning as we “may be acquainted with the facts and circumstances of the case”.
    Last edited by Annunaki; 05-09-2017 at 02:31 PM.

My Reputation Points: 772 / Power: 10

'' An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so.'' Mahatma Gandhi
    "The Taiwanese are ruthless, Hong Kongers are shameless and Singaporeans are ignorant."

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

I hope the police interrogates that fat fuck by waterboarding and pulling out her finger nails and end the whole episode with her confessing to her crimes and pleading for sinkies to forgive her on national tv.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 54 / Power: 0

she really bui bui eat too full nothing to do ah

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Kool it Kunt…you're overplaying your hand now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I hope the police interrogates that fat fuck by waterboarding and pulling out her finger nails and end the whole episode with her confessing to her crimes and pleading for sinkies to forgive her on national tv.

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

She jiak pah boh sai pang.

Quote Originally Posted by ballsoffire View Post
    she really bui bui eat too full nothing to do ah

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

They should sentence the 2 to 1 year in DRC. Let them learn about addicts who comes from all walks of life and how those with great potential have destroyed their lives because of these traffickers. Daughters from rich family turn to prostitution to pay for their habits, young mothers whose kids are looked after by others, etc

Thread Information