• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tan Chuan Jin Promoted To Become Speaker of Parliament! Congratulations!

jw5

Loyal
He sounds like he has a bleeding heart, rather than a good heart. :wink:

As with george yeo, you are blinded by religion. A man with a good heart, regardless of religion will not make comments tan did about elderly colllecting cardboard for exercises.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boy Scout is going through his first major crisis in the workplace - getting demoted from a $1.1M a year job to a $550k a year job. I hope my kids learn from his example and do not repeat Boy Scout's mistakes. I have great hopes for their future when they bag that PSC scholarship.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to your kids. The moment they are under LHL, he will move them around as he pleases.

Boy Scout is going through his first major crisis in the workplace - getting demoted from a $1.1M a year job to a $550k a year job. I hope my kids learn from his example and do not repeat Boy Scout's mistakes. I have great hopes for their future when they bag that PSC scholarship.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have to agree.

TCJ is not the type. He may not good at doing the Ministry's job, but if God calls him, he can do a much better job for the Lord's Ministry.

Maybe I should offer Boy Scout a job as a youth pastor. Given his past role in MCCY, he is suitable for the job. Then he can post as many christian verses as he likes on his fb, but the earthly pay and benefits aren't that good.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is probably too religious to do anything naughty like that. :rolleyes:

Whether he will do anything naughty like Mr PumpHer depends on the level of temptation. David like pui chai and Michael likes mango. Every man has a particular favourite and will fall for it if he can convince himself that he will not be found out.

It's nothing to do with being religious. Even priests go around molesting boys and pastors get hauled to court on charges of molesting female members on the pretext of counselling. School principal will also kio kuei.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I should offer Boy Scout a job as a youth pastor. Given his past role in MCCY, he is suitable for the job. Then he can post as many christian verses as he likes on his fb, but the earthly pay and benefits aren't that good.

As a result of TCJ taking up the $500,000 job, I am now beginning to admire Teo Ser Luck. At least when the sulphur starts raining from the sky, TSL will not be turned into a salt pillar.

The scholars from the army cannot find an outside job on their own, it seems. Lui, after a long while, needed a job from the government.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is an idiot. He probably hates TCJ and the principles he upholds.

The role of speaker of Parliament in the Westminster and Singapore model is a mundane role that requires no leadership or legal skills. It is a politically dead end role. His comments are not only over the top and to your point - insincere.

casio chan is trying to glorify the role and speak as if he is the next pm.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether he will do anything naughty like Mr PumpHer depends on the level of temptation. David like pui chai and Michael likes mango. Every man has a particular favourite and will fall for it if he can convince himself that he will not be found out.

It's nothing to do with being religious. Even priests go around molesting boys and pastors get hauled to court on charges of molesting female members on the pretext of counselling. School principal will also kio kuei.

kio underage kuay and taking drugs is the sole rights of scion

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

they will be made to wash toylet because I have disgust for kid that wash testtubes

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those are those who think they are good people but in reality, are not. They also manage to fool the gullible into thinking the same.