• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Rohingya children 'beheaded and burned alive' video click here

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno what the fuss is as the christian karens, the kachins and the shans of myanmar have been suffering for decades. The rohingyas is a fairly new dispute.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How have these "most religions" moved on"??? The threat of eternal damnation by being roasted for eternity in the fires of hell is still in force if one disobeys the first of the ten commandments.

As I said, all these rules, promise of rewards or intimidating threats found in various religions and not only Islam boil down to a simple matter of these religions competing for followers and not wanting to lose their existing market share of followers. You simply need to stop being silly and see it for what it is.

The "threat" of eternal damnation is in the afterlife. If christianity or any other religion is nothing but bull, then this "threat" doesn't exist. So in reality, you may not burn in hell or suffer damnation in the afterlife. It's a huge "what if". Same for Buddhism concept of reincarnation and getting reincarnated into a beast in the next life if you do enough bad deeds in this life. None of these threats will happen if the religion is as fake as atheists want to believe.

It's a totally different ball game with islamic apostasy. If you leave islam or profess atheism while still being a muslim, you run the very real risk of getting hurt in this life. The chances of a mob turning up at your home to lynch you and burn your house down is very real. The threat of islamists (which could be your own neighbours) attacking you in the streets or at your office is real. The threat of a state islamic police or court sending you to prison is real in nearly all muslim majority countries, even in malaysia. These are not "what if" threats in the afterlife. These are real threats in this current life.

If you can't tell the different or refuse to acknowledge the difference, then you are either plain silly or deceitful. Which are you?

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cruel as it may seem but only the Burmese got the balls to deal with them mozzies. And I think theirs is the only way to curb the spread of vile Islam

Islam is not a religion.its not like you need to be converted or not. Its believing in God and doing good things. The religion part evolved later.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dislike people killing each other. It's best if everyone can live in peace without discrimination, both state sponsored and grassroots sponsored. But if the Buddhists don't crack down on the rohingya, will the rohingya leave the Buddhists in peace?

Buddhists are famous for being pussies. If the buddhists can get so enraged as to burn and kill indiscriminately, especially against another group not known for being peaceful and tolerant, the key question we should be asking is what have you been doing to piss the buddhists off?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buddhists are famous for being pussies. If the buddhists can get so enraged as to burn and kill indiscriminately, especially against another group not known for being peaceful and tolerant, the key question we should be asking is what have you been doing to piss the buddhists off?

Instead of speculatg, kpkb here (which u r good at) y dont u go find out n let us know instead of bitchg here n tere? I also very curious to know too.

Oh..btw u havent reply me on ur hadith quote by Al Bukharee with regards to apostasy. May i have d full text?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Instead of speculatg, kpkb here (which u r good at) y dont u go find out n let us know instead of bitchg here n tere? I also very curious to know too.

Oh..btw u havent reply me on ur hadith quote by Al Bukharee with regards to apostasy. May i have d full text?

You haven't shown to me that muslim scholars who jail people for apostasy are full of crap. Go show us all that you debunk them in public. Till then, you don't get to play lying games where you claim islam is no compulsion while islamic clerics go around killing and jailing apostates without any loss of reputation.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "threat" of eternal damnation is in the afterlife. If christianity or any other religion is nothing but bull, then this "threat" doesn't exist. So in reality, you may not burn in hell or suffer damnation in the afterlife. It's a huge "what if". Same for Buddhism concept of reincarnation and getting reincarnated into a beast in the next life if you do enough bad deeds in this life. None of these threats will happen if the religion is as fake as atheists want to believe.

Your "if" and talk of "bull" about eternal damnation is as irrelevant as it is nonsensical. The Christians believe in it, ditto the Jews (including the Muslims). It determines how they conduct their earthly lives. For them the rewards and threats are real, not your nonsensical "what ifs". How else could the Christian world have grown from just 13 men to 2.2 billion adherents comprising 29% of the world's population in the span of a mere 2,000 years if not for the promises of eternal "salvation" in heaven or the threat of eternal damnation in the fires of hell?

It's a totally different ball game with islamic apostasy. If you leave islam or profess atheism while still being a muslim, you run the very real risk of getting hurt in this life. The chances of a mob turning up at your home to lynch you and burn your house down is very real. The threat of islamists (which could be your own neighbours) attacking you in the streets or at your office is real. The threat of a state islamic police or court sending you to prison is real in nearly all muslim majority countries, even in malaysia. These are not "what if" threats in the afterlife. These are real threats in this current life.

Your "this life" spanning 75-85 years is nothing when viewed against eternal damnation in hell or eternal bliss in heaven. Once again, this is not your nonsensical "what if" threats. They are very real to, and are believed by the adherents of these religions. How else do you think people like Kong Hee and his ilk succeed in conning their followers?

If you can't tell the different or refuse to acknowledge the difference, then you are either plain silly or deceitful. Which are you?

How can I not tell the "difference" when I was one who introduced to you the similarities as well as the differences in punishments between the different faiths???

Take a step back, clear your muddled head and carry out some research the next time you want to spout too-clever-by-half shit about the beliefs of Muslims, or of any other faiths for that matter.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your "if" and talk of "bull" about eternal damnation is as irrelevant as it is nonsensical. The Christians believe in it, ditto the Jews (including the Muslims). It determines how they conduct their earthly lives. For them the rewards and threats are real, not your nonsensical "what ifs". How else could the Christian world have grown from just 13 men to 2.2 billion adherents comprising 29% of the world's population in the span of a mere 2,000 years if not for the promises of eternal "salvation" in heaven or the threat of eternal damnation in the fires of hell?

So do you believe this "threat" of burning in hell to be real to you? So why aren't you a Christian yet?

People who believe in a religion because they fear going to hell simply believed in an imaginary threat. If you think going to hell is a real threat, then do you have physical evidence of people burning in hell for disbelief?

I don't believe in the reincarnation bit. So the hindu or buddhist threat of me getting reincarnated into a dalit or cow is just crap. An imaginary and non-existent threat I will yawn away. I am more concerned about some islamist idiots yelling 'allahu akbar' and trying to blow us up or attack us in mob waves.

PTADER said:
How can I not tell the "difference" when I was one who introduced to you the similarities as well as the differences in punishments between the different faiths???

Take a step back, clear your muddled head and carry out some research the next time you want to spout too-clever-by-half shit about the beliefs of Muslims, or of any other faiths for that matter.

You clearly are the muddle headed one if you think threats in the afterlife are real. I bet you believe in ghosts too. Do you burn hell notes during this 7th month lest the hungry ghosts get angry with you and come haunt you? Is that a threat to you if you disbelieve?

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some m&d colleague once told me the Koran and the Bible are 99% similar except the difference is in the last chapter.
Any experts here care to enlighten ?
The promise of 72 Virgins and Paradise is very tempting to most folks but Holier than thou does not exist for some folks alright :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some m&d colleague once told me the Koran and the Bible are 99% similar except the difference is in the last chapter.
The promise of 72 Virgins and Paradise is very tempting to most folks but Holier than thou does not exist for some folks alright :p

Chimps have 99% of human DNA but see the differences?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You haven't shown to me that muslim scholars who jail people for apostasy are full of crap. Go show us all that you debunk them in public. Till then, you don't get to play lying games where you claim islam is no compulsion while islamic clerics go around killing and jailing apostates without any loss of reputation.

Hey, u quoted just 6 words fm d hadith n told everyone here those 6 words were uttered by the beloved Prophet s.a.w. So now i would like u to post d whole text so tat i can investigate further. Shouldnt be a problem for u to quote me d full text (not just 6 words) fm tat hadith? :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U can chk with xtian John. Hes an expert in religion esp on Islamic issue too. Very well verse in d Hadith as well. Every day i am learng somethg new fm him. I am still waitg for him to quote me d full text of tat particular hadith whlch he claimed d beloved Prophet s.a.w. ordered those who change religion to be killed.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
So do you believe this "threat" of burning in hell to be real to you? So why aren't you a Christian yet? People who believe in a religion because they fear going to hell simply believed in an imaginary threat. If you think going to hell is a real threat, then do you have physical evidence of people burning in hell for disbelief? I don't believe in the reincarnation bit. So the hindu or buddhist threat of me getting reincarnated into a dalit or cow is just crap. An imaginary and non-existent threat I will yawn away. I am more concerned about some islamist idiots yelling 'allahu akbar' and trying to blow us up or attack us in mob waves. You clearly are the muddle headed one if you think threats in the afterlife are real. I bet you believe in ghosts too. Do you burn hell notes during this 7th month lest the hungry ghosts get angry with you and come haunt you? Is that a threat to you if you disbelieve?

Either you are plain daft or you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. Read my posts again. I referred to the adherents of those religions. Whether you or I believe it is irrelevant and inconsequential. The reality is that the Christian world alone would not be 2.2 billion strong, or readily accept that they are second-class gentiles to the 15 million first-class God's chosen people (Jews) if they do not believe in eternal and blissful salvation in heaven, or eternal damnation and torture in hell after their brief and insignificant existence over a miserly 75-85 years on earth.

Instead of continuing to unthinkingly spout nonsense, why don't you simply spend this Sunday outside a nearby church and ask exiting worshippers after their mass as to whether they believe in purgatory, heaven and hell? That should help clear some of the muddle in your head.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U can chk with xtian John. Hes an expert in religion esp on Islamic issue too. Very well verse in d Hadith as well. Every day i am learng somethg new fm him. I am still waitg for him to quote me d full text of tat particular hadith whlch he claimed d beloved Prophet s.a.w. ordered those who change religion to be killed.

As much as I like your no-compulsion views, they certainly do not represent mainstream islam almost anywhere in the world.

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Either you are plain daft or you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. Read my posts again. I referred to the adherents of those religions. Whether you or I believe it is irrelevant and inconsequential. The reality is that the Christian world alone would not be 2.2 billion strong, or readily accept that they are second-class gentiles to the 15 million first-class God's chosen people (Jews) if they do not believe in eternal and blissful salvation in heaven, or eternal damnation and torture in hell after their brief and insignificant existence over a miserly 75-85 years on earth.

Instead of continuing to unthinkingly spout nonsense, why don't you simply spend this Sunday outside a nearby church and ask exiting worshippers after their mass as to whether they believe in purgatory, heaven and hell? That should help clear some of the muddle in your head.

You are a muddle-headed person.

Every religion believes in some form of an afterlife which shows preferential treatment for its own believers. Even for atheists, they believe that everything is over when the lights are finally out, and hence, they get a free pass if they do a lot of bad shit in this life and don't pay the full penalty. Why are you whining about it?

Why should outsiders of the religion get preferential or equal treatment in the real or supposedly imaginary afterlife of other religions? Stop muddling the issue with this current life real threats of killing apostates who leave their religion as compared to imaginary penalties in the afterlife.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I like your no-compulsion views, they certainly do not represent mainstream islam almost anywhere in the world.

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271

Tks for the reply.

As i had mentioned earlier post murtad is a serious crime. Why? Cos during Prophet s.a.w. time (war time) enemies of Islam were at war and they tried ways and means to kill the prophet s.a.w. Some pledged allegiance (by converting to Islam) and later rebel against the Prophet s.a.w. by joining other enemies of Islam eg during the invasion of Banu Qurayza. In war is either u kill or be killed. There were many examples. I am sure u can google and read further. So yes is permissable to execute traitors. I am sure even during this modern time traitors would be sent to the firing squad too.

Its the same for 4:52:260. U convert to Muslim. Learn everything from the Prophet be it religion or protecting Muslim/Islam. Again its war time. U know all the secrets. U rebel, being a traitor and started spreading evil and secrets to ur enemy. U will definitely be executed to safeguard ourself right? Or else we will be perished if our enemies knows our secret and weakness.

Btw why u didnt quote on Jihaad 52:258?

[FONT=&quot]Narrated Ibn 'Umar: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

There were many hadith on Prophet s.a.w mercy and compassion toward mankind. Prophet s.a.w. even forbid his men to destroy trees. Wat more human lives.

Again i repeat,during our Prophet s.a.w. time its permissable to kill traitors (murtad) cos of war condition. If apostasy is allow to be executed 24/7 then Allah swt would have commanded so in the Quran.[/FONT]