• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Rohingya children 'beheaded and burned alive' video click here

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Babi hutan john. Do u ustand my post? I askes u to quote me verses fm d Quran. U cant cos tere teres none to suggest teres compulsion in religion. Liar john cunt.

As for tat hadith u quoted. During d Prophet time he was face with lots of challenges. Enemies of Islam findg ways n means to kill him. Lots of hypocrites under d guise of being a Muslim but ulterior motives was to kill d Prophet. So yes hypocrite who fail to kill d prophet n tried renouncg Islam need to be eliminated. Those time Prophet while preachg Islam was at war with enemies of Islam. So its acceptable durg war time. Ok babi hutan john cunt

Shut up lah, whoami pig.

Your mullahs and ayatollahs all over the world, even from mudland already passed shariah laws that apostates should be jailed and killed. You not happy, go confront them. Till then, shut your pork face and stop lying. Go tell them to show you which part of the quran say that it is not okay to kill apostates. Only know how to whitewash those mullahs crimes by screaming 'no compulsion' in islam where they are busy jailing and killing people for leaving islam. So despo to show that islam is peaceful when it is not. The only peaceful islam around is the extremely distorted islam practiced by the ahmadiyyah or when sunni muslims are a small minority amongst a majority who won't put up with your crap.

Go fuck yourself, whoami pig!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is not acceptable by any means. Aung Suu Kyi is a disgrace to the Nobel Peace Prize that she received. This is certainly genocide. It does not matter if they are Muslims or not. It also clear that Buddhism is not aligned with pacifism as one is led to be believe. Its a bloody disgrace.

What the burmese junta did does amount to genocide.

What irks me is that when muslims go around torching villages and killing ethnic burmese, all the muslims worldwide, including the likes of whoami, keep quiet and act blur. But when their own kind is killed, they all suddenly turn up in force screaming for 'human rights' and 'genocide'.

Their predictable hypocrisy irks me.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shut up lah, whoami pig.

Your mullahs and ayatollahs all over the world, even from mudland already passed shariah laws that apostates should be jailed and killed. You not happy, go confront them. Till then, shut your pork face and stop lying. Go tell them to show you which part of the quran say that it is not okay to kill apostates. Only know how to whitewash those mullahs crimes by screaming 'no compulsion' in islam where they are busy jailing and killing people for leaving islam. So despo to show that islam is peaceful when it is not. The only peaceful islam around is the extremely distorted islam practiced by the ahmadiyyah or when sunni muslims are a small minority amongst a majority who won't put up with your crap.

Haha...love to see u bitchg here n tere. Lost in arguement start using F word. Plse lah. Dont disgrace ur religion. I have xtian frds too. But they dont talk n behave like gila babi u. Ustand babi hutan john cunt

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha...love to see u bitchg here n tere. Lost in arguement start using F word. Plse lah. Dont disgrace ur religion. I have xtian frds too. But they dont talk n behave like gila babi u. Ustand babi hutan john cunt

You lost the argument, whoami pig!

You are a real disgrace to humanity. You are an islamist sympathiser, aren't you?

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut up lah, whoami pig.

whoami is a liar, Islam is boleh masuk keluar kena mati. It is a death cult!

Apostasy-Graphics.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lost the argument, whoami pig!

You are a real disgrace to humanity. You are an islamist sympathiser, aren't you?

http://www.todayonline.com/world/malaysia-probes-atheist-group-after-uproar-over-muslim-apostates

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...leged-involvement-of-muslims-in-atheist-group

Jawi to investigate alleged involvement of Muslims in atheist group

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 11 — The Federal Territories Islamic Religious Department (Jawi) will investigate if any Muslims are involved with Kuala Lumpur Atheist Republic Club, after an image of a gathering organised by the club had gone viral on social media.

Jawi director Abdul Aziz Jusoh, in a statement, said the department was constantly monitoring not only atheists, but all groups with tendency to violate the laws, and hoped that the public could help curb the spread of such activities by filing complaints.

“Jawi also has a number of action plans to address the issues as a whole. The approach to understand the cause (behind them leaving the faith), as well as providing treatment and solutions to these problems will be the key focus,” he said in response to media reports on the gathering recently.

Atheists refer to individuals who do not believe in the existence of God and have no religious beliefs.

Prior to this, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim urged the authorities, especially the Islamic Religious Councils to actively pursue atheist groups, and if it involved Muslims, to restore their faith.

Abdul Aziz said Jawi would call and advise any Muslims in the Federal Territory who were found to be involved with the gathering, as it could affect the faith.

He added that the spread of atheist ideology in the Federal Territories could be subject to action under the Syariah Criminal Offences (Federal Territories) Act 1997.

“Basically, any teachings of either atheist in nature or which are contradictory to the teachings of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah (the followers of the four accepted schools of Sunni Islam) are rejected. In fact atheism also goes against the Rukun Negara, namely ‘Believe in God’,” he said. — Bernama

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to stop lying, whoami swine! Islamic scholars who study the quran far more extensively than you do have collectively said that you are wrong! They all believe openly in either killing apostates or jailing them to be tortured until they return to Islam.

If you think you are right, feel free to challenge them.

Your tactic of spreading lies that Islam has no compulsion while your fellow muslims simultaneously kills apostates doesn't work here.

I am not an expert on the holy Quran so will leave it to Whoami to comment on whether your claim is, or isn't bullshit. I can tell you though that the first of the ten commandments in the Christian bible and Jewish Torah is:

"Thou shall have no other Gods before me."

A miserable and torturous fate befall those who disobey this commandment by worshipping "other Gods", or by leaving Judaism or Christianity to worship "other Gods". Doing so amounts to "mortal" sin. The poor sod who does so would be roasted alive by "gehenna" (hell fire) in hell for eternity.

All these rules, promise of rewards or intimidating threats found in various religions boil down to a simple matter of these religions competing for followers and not wanting to lose their existing market share of followers. To continually and unthinkingly criticise Islam like you always do without being able to see this simple issue for what it is, or to see that other religions have similar if not worse rules and threats, is plain silly.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
As stated in d Holy Quran teres no compulsion in religion. Get it into ur numbskull john cunt.

Liar whoami, every atheist ex-muslim in sinkieland dares not openly declared their status, even dare not update IC religion status. FY!

20637822_10154555190387331_8111453328302204_n.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching footage of what is happening in the last 2 days and it is sad. This sort of cleansing is never acceptable. This is beyond religion, this is about humanity.

I am not only disappointed with Buddhist Burmese and their Nobel Laurette leader but also the Bangladesh leadership. The Rohingyas are actually ethnic Bangladeshis (muslim Begalis) who moved across the border decades ago, yet their own people do not want them.

This is political rather than religion. Nitpicking about religious excesses in such a situation just shows the smallness of mind.

I just wish Norway withdraws the award.

What the burmese junta did does amount to genocide.

What irks me is that when muslims go around torching villages and killing ethnic burmese, all the muslims worldwide, including the likes of whoami, keep quiet and act blur. But when their own kind is killed, they all suddenly turn up in force screaming for 'human rights' and 'genocide'.

Their predictable hypocrisy irks me.

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aung San Suu Kyi and Nobel Peace Prize are just Fucking Insults to human IQ!

DIRTY BASTARDS! All Kay-Loong fixing.

This is not acceptable by any means. Aung Suu Kyi is a disgrace to the Nobel Peace Prize that she received. This is certainly genocide. It does not matter if they are Muslims or not. It also clear that Buddhism is not aligned with pacifism as one is led to be believe. Its a bloody disgrace.

Mohd_Ah_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/01/asia/rohingya-bangladesh-myanmar-crisis/index.html

Rohingya Muslims flee violence in Myanmar
03:10
'There is genocide going on there': Rohingya huddle on Bangladesh border
By Euan McKirdy, Rebecca Wright and Z. Saeed, CNN
Updated 1858 GMT (0258 HKT) September 2, 2017

Kutupalong Refugee Camp, Bangladesh (CNN)They have come in their thousands, crossing hills and rivers, marshes and rice paddies for the chance to cross into Bangladesh and escape the mass killings they say are being perpetrated against their people.

The UN estimates that, in just one week, almost 60,000 Rohingya -- a stateless, ethnic Muslim minority who largely inhabit Myanmar's western Rakhine state -- have fled escalating violence.
Refugees tell CNN the Myanmar army attacked them. The government blames "terrorists" for initiating the violence.
An estimated 58,600 refugees have crossed into Bangladesh since last Friday, UNHCR spokeswoman Vivian Tan told CNN.
On Thursday, the bodies of 20 Rohingya were pulled out of the Naf River along the border of Myanmar and Bangladesh. Twelve of the dead were children.
People gather around covered dead bodies of Rohingya children who died after a boat carrying Rohingya people capsized.
People gather around covered dead bodies of Rohingya children who died after a boat carrying Rohingya people capsized.
Beaten, shot at, hacked to death
The testimonies of Rohingya sheltering in overcrowded Bangladeshi refugee camps are harrowing.
"They are beating us, shooting at us and hacking our people to death," Hamida Begum, one refugee who has left everything behind in a desperate attempt to flee with at least their lives, told CNN.
"Many people were killed. Many women were raped and killed. We are very poor. My husband is a day laborer," she said.
"Begum" is an honorific given to some Muslim women, while others use it to replace their last name upon marriage.
"We used to have two square meals a day. But we lost everything after the war started," she said, referring to the outbreak of violence last Friday when Rohingya militants staged co-ordinated attacks on border posts, killing 12 security officers.
In response, the military intensified "clearance operations," driving thousands of people from their homes.
Government officials said Thursday that at least 399 people had been killed in fighting since last Friday. Of those, 370 were "terrorists," they said. However, activists say the military has killed women, children and innocent men.
Both sides also blame each other for torching houses. The government says Rohingya militants have burned down more than 2,300 homes. The Rohingya says it's the military that has attacking their houses.
Begum alleges that her family was tortured by the military and their accomplices, and that others were killed after failing to pay the soldiers a ransom.
"We had to flee to save our lives. They don't allow us to move freely. We were deprived of everything... They are picking up people from home and asking them for ransom. Many of (those people) were shot dead."
CNN can't independently verify the stories of those who fled, and the Myanmar government has not responded to a request for comment.
A Rohingya man, carrying what he could from his home in Rakine, walks towards the Kutupalang unregistered camp to look for shelter.
A Rohingya man, carrying what he could from his home in Rakine, walks towards the Kutupalang unregistered camp to look for shelter.
Aid organizations and the UN have slammed the Myanmar government for its treatment of the group.
"Decades of persistent and systematic human rights violations, including the very violent security responses to the attacks since October 2016, have almost certainly contributed to the nurturing of violent extremism, with everyone ultimately losing," Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, said Thursday.
'Only the Rohingya are hated'
There are many ethnic groups in Myanmar "but only the Rohingya are hated by the government," said Mohammad Harun, who was among those fleeing.
The Rohingya are a minority Muslim population in Myanmar, however they're denied the right to citizenship despite having lived there for generations.
Another refugee interviewed by CNN said the military ordered them to stay inside their homes.
"If we stay inside then they set our houses on fire, shooting at us or slaughtering us," Nobin Shuna says. "Muslims have no rights."
A Rohingya man carrying his mother after crossing the Bangladesh-Myanmar border.
A Rohingya man carrying his mother after crossing the Bangladesh-Myanmar border.
She says the military came to her village last Friday and killed five people, including her son.
"They were tortured to death. Our houses were set on fire. We lost everything there," she said.
"How could we survive? I have no money. After seeing the massacre, I traveled all the way to the Bangladesh border. I left my home four days ago. Now where would I go? My son was killed."
And so now these thousands trek westwards, towards the relative safety of neighboring Bangladesh.
An estimated 200,000 to 500,000 Rohingya refugees already live a precarious existence here, most in squalid, overcrowded camps.
'Disproportionate response'
Last year, as many as 85,000 Rohingya crossed the border following a similar spate of violence. The persecution of this people has been going on for decades, said Sally Smith, Executive Director of the Nexus Fund, an NGO committed to "preventing mass atrocities."
"In the last few days, this is very similar to what happened in October, when you had a small-scale attack by a small number of Rohingya insurgents," Smith told CNN.
"That led to a really disproportionate response by the Myanmar military against civilians, killing them, raping them, even firing machine guns at innocent men, women and children as they're running toward the border to flee into Bangladesh.
"They're burning down villages --- it's just not OK to attack civilians."
An elderly Rohingya man smokes the last of his Burmese cigar while looking for shelter in Bangladesh with his family near Kutupalang unregistered camp.
An elderly Rohingya man smokes the last of his Burmese cigar while looking for shelter in Bangladesh with his family near Kutupalang unregistered camp.
She says that Myanmar's leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, has been "disappointing" in her refusal to condemn the attacks.
"She's a Nobel peace prize winner and what it seems is happening is that she does care about peace for Buddhists, but not for the Rohingya.
"Right now she's using language which is incredibly irresponsible and inflammatory, she's saying that these are terrorists and that's only going to increase what's happening and the tensions that are rising and it's going to give rise to civilian attacks against Rohingya as well."
Rohingya Muslims flee Myanmar amid violence

Rohingya Muslims flee Myanmar amid violence 04:26
Suu Kyi has denied some of the more severe allegations made by rights organizations, including that ethnic cleansing is occurring in the region. But so far she has not made a strong public statement to condemn the attacks.
Homeless, hungry, hopeless
The journey itself to Bangladesh, refugees say, is arduous.
"We had walk a long a way. We had to cross hills, marshes and paddy fields to make the journey to Bangladesh border," Rabeya Khatun said from Kutupalong unregistered camp, on the Bangladeshi side of the Naf River.
"I left my home eight days ago. I've reached here today."
Now they're safe from the military but still living a parlous existence.
"We have no food and no clothes. We are homeless," said refugee Mohammed Harun. He says he cannot go back -- the military has destroyed their food supplies, razed their homes.
"Everything, destroyed by the military. Now we are without food or blankets."
"Genocide is going on there."
Rohingya refugee Ramiza Begum fled to Bangladesh with her family, leaving everything behind in Myanmar. She tells CNN her house was burned down.
Rohingya refugee Ramiza Begum fled to Bangladesh with her family, leaving everything behind in Myanmar. She tells CNN her house was burned down.
Many left their homes with just the clothes on their backs, bringing with them only stories of murder, rape and villagers torched.
"I could not bring anything," Romiza Begum says, her white hair peeking out from beneath her patterned headscarf, one of the items of clothing she had to accept as charity.
"These clothes were given (to me) by someone here. I asked for clothes. I lost everything. There is nothing left in my home in Burma. Everything is destroyed."

Paid Content
Thaksin Shinawatra breaks silence after 2 years
Thaksin Shinawatra breaks silence after 2 years

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been watching footage of what is happening in the last 2 days and it is sad. This sort of cleansing is never acceptable. This is beyond religion, this is about humanity.

I am not only disappointed with Buddhist Burmese and their Nobel Laurette leader but also the Bangladesh leadership. The Rohingyas are actually ethnic Bangladeshis (muslim Begalis) who moved across the border decades ago, yet their own people do not want them.

This is political rather than religion. Nitpicking about religious excesses in such a situation just shows the smallness of mind.

agree that that's the crux of the matter, as the burmese reject / ostracize them since it has socio-econ-political implications for aung and till such time that the rohingyas have a sizeable number to at least match the buddhists or have another country (if only for msia and indon to walk the talk) to accept their brethren, the slaughter will sadly continue.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree that that's the crux of the matter, as the burmese reject / ostracize them since it has socio-econ-political implications for aung and till such time that the rohingyas have a sizeable number to at least match the buddhists or have another country (if only for msia and indon to walk the talk) to accept their brethren, the slaughter will sadly continue.

if the numbers favor the rohingya by a considerable margin of 69%, the slaughter will be the other way round. and the world wouldn't care a shit like this case of genocide as the cuntry is burma. nobody cares a shit about what goes on in burma. i was there in the 90s and there were slaughters of minority ethnicities and tribes, some over oil, some over opium, some over natural gas, some over timber, some over rubies, some just over old scores for f*ck sake. mass killings but hardly any news came out. have to hear them from survivors. this one is just one of many but the difference is the reach of social media.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The local Burmese treat the rohingya in exactly the same fashion muslims around the world treat the Jews and Israel - you are a foreigner, you are not native to the land. Fuck off!

To some degree, it is similar over here in malaysia and in singapore. The chinks can stay in this region for centuries, but they are permanently pendatang and they should not call themselves 'natives' regardless the duration of their stay or contributions to the land. They are permanently 'guests'.

In an ideal world, everyone lives in harmony with everyone. But the hard truth is, if the burmese left the rohingya alone, would the rohingya leave the buddhists in peace, or seek to drive them out through persecution and violence?

Indigenous Buddhist communities in Bangladesh’s Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT)* have once again come under attack from Bengali Muslim settlers in the region. Local media reported that on 2 June, more than 200 homes of indigenous communities in Longadu, Rangamati Hill District, were torched, allegedly in the presence of army and police personnel. It was also reported that a 70-year-old woman, unable to flee, was burned alive in the attacks.

Hundreds of Bengali Muslim settlers, who were protesting the recent death of local youth leader Nurul Islam Nayan, a motorcycle taxi driver, set fire to houses in six villages. Nayan’s body was found on 1 June at a roadside and the settlers have accused members of the indigenous community of killing him, however police had yet to investigate the circumstances of his death.

Lonadgu Sadar Union chairman Kulin Mitra Chakma** stated that the attack took place despite assurances to local residents from security forces that no untoward incidents would take place. However, the settlers reportedly looted and burned down houses in the presence of army and police personnel. Chakma alleged the attack was pre-planned and that the protesters had been carrying bottles of petrol and kerosene. “If it was not a planned attack, they wouldn't have brought petrol and other flammable materials with them and burnt down our houses,” he said. His statement was confirmed by Abdul Barek Sarkar, a Bengali Muslim and chairman of neighboring Maini Union Parishad. (The Daily Star)

https://www.buddhistdoor.net/news/h...in-bangladesh-burned-down-by-bengali-settlers

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not an expert on the holy Quran so will leave it to Whoami to comment on whether your claim is, or isn't bullshit. I can tell you though that the first of the ten commandments in the Christian bible and Jewish Torah is:

"Thou shall have no other Gods before me."

A miserable and torturous fate befall those who disobey this commandment by worshipping "other Gods", or by leaving Judaism or Christianity to worship "other Gods". Doing so amounts to "mortal" sin. The poor sod who does so would be roasted alive by "gehenna" (hell fire) in hell for eternity.

All these rules, promise of rewards or intimidating threats found in various religions boil down to a simple matter of these religions competing for followers and not wanting to lose their existing market share of followers. To continually and unthinkingly criticise Islam like you always do without being able to see this simple issue for what it is, or to see that other religions have similar if not worse rules and threats, is plain silly.

Most religions, including judaism and christianity, have moved on. They had a Reformation movement and have moved with the times. They do not institutionally kill people for leaving their christian faith since centuries ago. Some morons might, but overwhelming majority don't nor support any move to jail or kill apostates.

Islam is criticized because it is a religion which cannot take criticism. You bring up constructive criticism, and islamists like whoami get butt-hurt. If in real life, they will start fights and riots, which lead to a wholesale shutdown on discussion on religion, with people then proclaiming that their religion has survived centuries of debate and investigation, when the hard truth is that they only survived questioning by threatening violence on a regular basis so that no one is allowed to question them.

You can also see the subtle programming in our local media on "racial harmony". CNA can post videos of chinks converting to islam as an example of "racial harmony" but they won't have the balls to show a video of a m&d or keling muslim converting to buddhism or christianity or hinduism to highlight 'racial harmony'. If such murtard dared to show his conversion out of islam so publicly on local tv, expect "no compulsion' m&ds like whoami to suddenly start baying for his blood or start some maria hertogh equivalent kind of riot.

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I warn you not to jump off a tall building otherwise you will plunge to your death, am I being hateful?

The difference is Christianity gives you the free choice to believe or not to believe. It does not force you nor kill you if you do not believe. You can criticize and even persecute Christians and the bible asks Christians to bless you.

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most religions, including judaism and christianity, have moved on. They had a Reformation movement and have moved with the times. They do not institutionally kill people for leaving their christian faith since centuries ago. Some morons might, but overwhelming majority don't nor support any move to jail or kill apostates.

How have these "most religions" moved on"??? The threat of eternal damnation by being roasted for eternity in the fires of hell is still in force if one disobeys the first of the ten commandments.

As I said, all these rules, promise of rewards or intimidating threats found in various religions and not only Islam boil down to a simple matter of these religions competing for followers and not wanting to lose their existing market share of followers. You simply need to stop being silly and see it for what it is.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I warn you not to jump off a tall building otherwise you will plunge to your death, am I being hateful?

The difference is Christianity gives you the free choice to believe or not to believe. It does not force you nor kill you if you do not believe. You can criticize and even persecute Christians and the bible asks Christians to bless you.

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Familiarise yourself with the first of the ten commandments, i.e. "Thou shall have no other Gods before me." Then look up "venial" and "mortal" sin and tell everyone what the punishment for each is.

Christians may well not take off some years of your estimated 75 - 85 years on earth. But Christianity and Judaism promise you that your soul will be burnt and tortured in the raging fires of hell for the whole of eternity.

Picture your loved ones (see attached pics) who have passed away and are at this very moment, being tortured and roasted in hell, and who will continue to be burnt in the torturous fires of hell over the next billions of years to come and for all of eternity for simply having "other Gods" apart from the "correct" God?

"Free choice" indeed.

Hell 1.jpg Hell 2.jpg Hell 3.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruel as it may seem but only the Burmese got the balls to deal with them mozzies. And I think theirs is the only way to curb the spread of vile Islam

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the numbers favor the rohingya by a considerable margin of 69%, the slaughter will be the other way round. and the world wouldn't care a shit like this case of genocide as the cuntry is burma. nobody cares a shit about what goes on in burma. i was there in the 90s and there were slaughters of minority ethnicities and tribes, some over oil, some over opium, some over natural gas, some over timber, some over rubies, some just over old scores for f*ck sake. mass killings but hardly any news came out. have to hear them from survivors. this one is just one of many but the difference is the reach of social media.
exactly, as aung will not allow the rohs to be the majority and usurp her power-base in her predominantly buddy buddhist country. as the banglas and berms consider them pariahs, it's now left to mudland and the indons to accept / share the spoils among themselves instead of bitching - perhaps they want to have the numbers reduced further to an acceptable level before they walk the talk in an un-brokered deal.