• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Rohingya children 'beheaded and burned alive' video click here

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some m&d colleague once told me the Koran and the Bible are 99% similar except the difference is in the last chapter.
Any experts here care to enlighten ?
The promise of 72 Virgins and Paradise is very tempting to most folks but Holier than thou does not exist for some folks alright :p
at least the m&ds share a common trait in that they flip to the last chapter / page to find out the ending first. the only problem here is that they'll do anything to get that 72 virgins in paradise, hence they're enlightened that way :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Some m&d colleague once told me the Koran and the Bible are 99% similar except the difference is in the last chapter.
Any experts here care to enlighten ?
The promise of 72 Virgins and Paradise is very tempting to most folks but Holier than thou does not exist for some folks alright :p

Virgins are usually ugly which is why they're virgins in the first place.

I'd prefer 72 high end whores. Since I'm already in heaven I can't die of AIDS because I'm already dead so there are absolutely no downsides.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoami said:
Its the same for 4:52:260. U convert to Muslim. Learn everything from the Prophet be it religion or protecting Muslim/Islam. Again its war time. U know all the secrets. U rebel, being a traitor and started spreading evil and secrets to ur enemy. U will definitely be executed to safeguard ourself right? Or else we will be perished if our enemies knows our secret and weakness.

First you kept demanding for quotes on where it is permissible to kill apostates, yelling and screaming that there is no compulsion in Islam and claiming I am lying about your precious Islam.

Then when the quotes were given, you now start to explain why it is okay to murder apostates, which actually means you do support killing people who leave Islam.

So in today's context, people who leave islam are traitors who know all your secrets and therefore should be killed or jailed until they return to Islam?

Tks for the reply.

As i had mentioned earlier post murtad is a serious crime. Why? Cos during Prophet s.a.w. time (war time) enemies of Islam were at war and they tried ways and means to kill the prophet s.a.w. Some pledged allegiance (by converting to Islam) and later rebel against the Prophet s.a.w. by joining other enemies of Islam eg during the invasion of Banu Qurayza. In war is either u kill or be killed. There were many examples. I am sure u can google and read further. So yes is permissable to execute traitors. I am sure even during this modern time traitors would be sent to the firing squad too.

Your "prophet" was eventually killed, but again, Muslim try their best to disguise this fact by saying he merely died.

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman who was enslaved by Muslims after her family was killed. Sure, you can have a complicated reason on why her family was killed, deserved to be killed, blah blah blah.

But Muhammad was foolish enough to eat a meal prepared by this woman who did have a legit reason for revenge. Muhammad or his men tortured her husband and killed him, bro. Maybe Muhammad did so to flaunt his superiority, that he can have her husband tortured and killed, have her maybe sexually assaulted, and still can make her cook him a nice lunch. Muhammad died after a long agonizing struggle with the poison. But this is a sidetrack from our discussion.

Btw why u didnt quote on Jihaad 52:258?

[FONT="]Narrated Ibn 'Umar: [/FONT][FONT="]During some of the Ghazawat of Allah's Apostle a woman was found killed, so Allah's Apostle forbade the killing of women and children.

Again i repeat,during our Prophet s.a.w. time its permissable to kill traitors (murtad) cos of war condition. If apostasy is allow to be executed 24/7 then Allah swt would have commanded so in the Quran.[/FONT]

Again, yet another explanation from you on why it is permissible to kill apostates. This is coming from you after ranting and raving that Islam permits muslims to leave islam and demanding for quotation to back up my claims which you kept yelling was false. So it turns out I wasn't make empty claims.

Muhammad's rare occasions of compassion is not relevant for this discussion on apostasy. Besides, even for bad people, they do sometimes do kind things like helping old ladies cross the road. Nobody is bad 24/7 every single moment. Even well-known villians like Hitler is known for his courtesy and being a vegan.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First you kept demanding for quotes on where it is permissible to kill apostates, yelling and screaming that there is no compulsion in Islam and claiming I am lying about your precious Islam.

Then when the quotes were given, you now start to explain why it is okay to murder apostates, which actually means you do support killing people who leave Islam.

So in today's context, people who leave islam are traitors who know all your secrets and therefore should be killed or jailed until they return to Islam?

Your "prophet" was eventually killed, but again, Muslim try their best to disguise this fact by saying he merely died.

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman who was enslaved by Muslims after her family was killed. Sure, you can have a complicated reason on why her family was killed, deserved to be killed, blah blah blah.

But Muhammad was foolish enough to eat a meal prepared by this woman who did have a legit reason for revenge. Muhammad or his men tortured her husband and killed him, bro. Maybe Muhammad did so to flaunt his superiority, that he can have her husband tortured and killed, have her maybe sexually assaulted, and still can make her cook him a nice lunch. Muhammad died after a long agonizing struggle with the poison. But this is a sidetrack from our discussion.

Again, yet another explanation from you on why it is permissible to kill apostates. This is coming from you after ranting and raving that Islam permits muslims to leave islam and demanding for quotation to back up my claims which you kept yelling was false. So it turns out I wasn't make empty claims.

Muhammad's rare occasions of compassion is not relevant for this discussion on apostasy. Besides, even for bad people, they do sometimes do kind things like helping old ladies cross the road. Nobody is bad 24/7 every single moment. Even well-known villians like Hitler is known for his courtesy and being a vegan.

Ayah. Unlike u cut paste here n tere..openg new threads..kpkp now n then, i dont do such such wat more yell n scream. U just quote 6 words n later quite a very very very short text. But u treat d verse as though is so vital as though we Muslims create a heinous sin? U jolly well know d mission of d beloved Prophet saw was to spread Islam. Tats his main purpose commanded by Allah swt. So those who joined d Prophet were all converts. Some were not sincere n rebel n tried to kill d Prophet. Of course Prophet had to take action. Hypocrites n traitors r very evil. N tat was war time..Prophet against so many enemies of Islam. So d elimination of those converts were more like cos they were traitors, liars n hypocrites. It affect d morale of Prophet soldiers. Imagine those hypocrites leakg Prophet secret like when n how to defend themselves, defence strategy etc, to the enemy? So of course is permissable to execute hypocrites or apostate as u fond of calling. But when peace time prevail like now, teres no such thing as killing of Muslims who r murtad. Rem. The Quran never once mention anythg about killg murtad.

The Prophet s.a.w. is a human. Just like ur Jesus. If d Prophet s.a.w died fm poison, then is God's will. Who r we or even u to question Prophet nature of death. Can one imagine if d Prophet "disappear" into thin air.:rolleyes: Then we will have Muslims worshipg d Prophet as "God"...Allah forbid!!

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wat do u mean Prophet compassion is rare? I can quote u many. But of course u r not interested to know:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whoami said:
But when peace time prevail like now, teres no such thing as killing of Muslims who r murtad. Rem. The Quran never once mention anythg about killg murtad.

There's your interpretation of the quran not supported by the overwhelming majority of credible islamic institutions and clerics anywhere in the world.

To make islam look good, you talk like an ahmaddiyah. Are you one or pretending to be one?

whoami said:
The Prophet s.a.w. is a human. Just like ur Jesus. If d Prophet s.a.w died fm poison, then is God's will. Who r we or even u to question Prophet nature of death. Can one imagine if d Prophet "disappear" into thin air. Then we will have Muslims worshipg d Prophet as "God"...Allah forbid!!

Muslims idol worship muhammad and they blindly accept that he is a prophet as the starting point.

And that's your problem with islam. Who are you to question anything he does? So, he basically gets a free pass to commit all sorts of wrongs, and you are left making up nonsensical arguments to justify his past actions. If it was anyone else, you would have gladly labelled them as criminals or even pervs.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's your interpretation of the quran not supported by the overwhelming majority of credible islamic institutions and clerics anywhere in the world.

To make islam look good, you talk like an ahmaddiyah. Are you one or pretending to be one?

Muslims idol worship muhammad and they blindly accept that he is a prophet as the starting point.

And that's your problem with islam. Who are you to question anything he does? So, he basically gets a free pass to commit all sorts of wrongs, and you are left making up nonsensical arguments to justify his past actions. If it was anyone else, you would have gladly labelled them as criminals or even pervs.

Believing in Allah swt is a very personal matter. Faith. So watever laws or policies they implement is btw they n God
Cos Quran stated very clearly teres no compulsion ib Islam. Cant blame d parents. Who want their chdn to b murtad n accept other religion or being atheist.

Tats rite. I believe my religion is perfect for me. I believe in tauhid i.e. Allah swt. Who m i to question His command or how he took ones life? Ur a funny xtian john. U xtian or a hypocrite?

U questiong my faith? Me idol worshipper? Oh boy. Here we go again. Shoot it...