• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie slut go clubing, now complain she was molested, izzit John Tan's dotter?

jw5

Loyal
Yes, never judge a chick by her glasses. :biggrin:

Screen-Shot-2015-11-24-at-4.59.45-pm.png

never judge a chick by her glasses and how nerdy she looks.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. But which son u talking about? Not all 3 were buayahs. U talking about Laurence, izzit? Later on, non of the kids went to church anymore. Only the old shit and cocksucker of Lee Con You went with his wife and and one SO to St Ignatius. They set in a reserved pew 4 rows from the front. the pew was roped off for them by the church. The the fucking chauffeur will park the red Jaguar with the license plate SJ1 right outside the steps of the church. I lost respect for Gregory Yong when he accommodated the asshole like that. I thought everyone was equal in the eyes of god, but this fucker was more equal then others?

Yes, funny, the memories are coming back. LOL. RGS girls never held that much appeal for me. If you know the right bunch, they can be as slutty as convent girls. Winston Choo's daughter used to hold sex parties in her home for her click of RGS girls and other connected boys from elite families. But u have to be with that right crowd, and the young PAPsmearer was not that connected. hehehehhehehehe.

Not that well-connected carnally speaking at the material time eh! Haha.

jw5

Loyal
The theme album for this thread should be Van Halen's "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" (F.U.C.K. for short) :biggrin:

[video=youtube_share;gIm_SiSC004]https://youtu.be/gIm_SiSC004[/video]

Not that well-connected carnally speaking at the material time eh! Haha.