• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's boycotting the Presidential Election?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
are u a stupid oppie or a pappie IB?

Fuck the PAP dead and the only way is through the polls.

Campaigning for a boycott is clearly asking folks not to fuck the PAP. How can? How can one give up their own chance to fuck the PAP?

Fuck you, PAP! Fuck you dead at the polls!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like some here, they don't get math at all. They don't even understand that they are helping Halimah and the PAP by boycotting. The Barisan lesson has been lost.

The Barisan thing is from another era, is quite different from now, the principle the same. The difference is, back then, we still have powerful oppositions & people who are willing to risk it all voting for them, communists or not, left wing or not , & whatever bigotry one can add in or not.

I didn't vote for it was walkovers....I get a "big black slob sucking money big time"...I get to vote, I spoil the vote..I still get the same. I voted for alternative candidates , I STILL GET TONY TAN.

It becomes a walkover..I still get A HALIMAH..even with the 'wayang two' on nomination day, I vote for them or spoil my vote, I STILL GET HALIMAH. Why should I waste my time, energy & intelligence to bother about voting or not voting?.

You cannot compare the calculation now with Barisan days, when Dr. Lee Siew Choh & the Barisan & other oppositions were around, they have a large base of people who will risk to support them....today it is different.

It does not matter, if I don't have to vote, or I DON'T VOTE AT ALL....we all know, can we see through all the smoke & mirror?....WE WILL STIIL GET HALIMAH & WORK TO PAY HER MILLION DOLLAR SALARY...

That is why they are called PAP & PAY....you got the equation right & the time of the day wrong.:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't vote equals increasing Halimah's chance of winning. You pro-PAP?

Even I voted for an alternative - I GOT TONY TAN..you don't read , don't you???. I don't vote for Halimah, I STILL GET A HALIMAH..they will ensure she gets a majority...WE MAY NOT EVEN NEED TO GET TO VOTE BY NOMINATION DAY....

I pro-PAP...gee?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I pro-PAP...gee?

I know you're anti-PAP, bro. So am I.

We can get all emotional but Maths tells me Halimah will get a higher percentage of valid vote count if you boycott the election. Prove me otherwise and I'll get my whole kampung to boycott this election as well. I've done my Maths, and the key thing to do this time round is to make sure Halimah has a lower vote count than KFC. We can't do it alone, each and every one of us has to cast a valid vote against PAP.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know you're anti-PAP, bro. So am I.

We can get all emotional but Maths tells me Halimah will get a higher percentage of valid vote count if you boycott the election. Prove me otherwise and I'll get my whole kampung to boycott this election as well. I've done my Maths, and the key thing to do this time round is to make sure Halimah has a lower vote count than KFC. We can't do it alone, each and every one of us has to cast a valid vote against PAP.

I am not not voting to get Halimah a higher vote count or diluting her vote count, but not to slap myself in the face, going through all the motion & get slap in return...either way or anyway I WILL STILL GET A HALIMAH.

I come from a staunch supporter of the PAP family, we live, breath, ate PAP so to speak. I am surrounded by people I grew up with , school, place of worship, who 'drop their pants' so do speak, if the PAP shouted " drop your pants". The family moved away & me too away from the support of the PAP, the story why...is evident out there...for decades already to the oppositions.

I am not exactly anti-PAP....but would wish to, in this lifetime, try to see them become the oppositions again & to make SINGAPURA great again, Majullah 星加坡, not happy birthday 新加坡。。。

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as Halimah lose, I don't care if a donkey is in place. That IS the point.

I have to highlight a point that you might have missed out.

I do not know who are the rest of the candidates, i presume it is more than one vs the woman you hated the most.

I did a search and found these are the potential candidates:

pres01_0.jpg

Let's say opposition supporters hate the PAP candidate. The opposition has 3 other options to vote for. The opposition votes will be SPLIT into 3. ( I called this divide and reduce).
I highly doubt that opposition supporters will be so unified that they will only vote for one out of the three.

All PAP supporters ( the ground work done by PAP all these years) will vote for 1, that is the woman you hate the most. PLUS she has the merit of being a politician whom the PAP will gain an advantage over those who are not politically savy, like those old folks. They will vote for the one who has the EXPERIENCE, just because she is a politician and has been in office for a while.

This is the reason that they need to opt out Tan Cheng Bock ( who also has the experience for being in the office for a while)

Unless the PAP dares to allow ONLY 1 candidate to contest with that woman, then u might have a chance.

The rest of the candidate are unknown individuals whom people know nothing much about.

Please tell me that you actually missed out this point as it is hard for me to believe that the sg citizens have overlook such a point.

One point i need to make is that with such an election set up, the election is rigged in favour of the PAP.

Are you going to spend your time and energy to take part in such a rigged election?
After the smoke clears, you are going to bang your head against the wall again. What is the point at all?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Wah leh eh. U got primary education only. Or autism is it.

Dont cast vote is a sin 大罪. 对不起你的祖宗. 万罪。

I am not not voting to get Halimah a higher vote count or diluting her vote count, but not to slap myself in the face, going through all the motion & get slap in return...either way or anyway I WILL STILL GET A HALIMAH.

I come from a staunch supporter of the PAP family, we live, breath, ate PAP so to speak. I am surrounded by people I grew up with , school, place of worship, who 'drop their pants' so do speak, if the PAP shouted " drop your pants". The family moved away & me too away from the support of the PAP, the story why...is evident out there...for decades already to the oppositions.

I am not exactly anti-PAP....but would wish to, in this lifetime, try to see them become the oppositions again & to make SINGAPURA great again, Majullah 星加坡, not happy birthday 新加坡。。。

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
but would wish to, in this lifetime, try to see them become the oppositions again & to make SINGAPURA great again, Majullah 星加坡, not happy birthday 新加坡。。。

We came to this predicament because TCB lost to KFC by some 7500 votes. Any boycott will only serve the PAP's resolve to screw Sinkies further. Till then, how to majulah?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I have to highlight a point that you might have missed out.

I do not know who are the rest of the candidates, i presume it is more than one vs the woman you hated the most.

I did a search and found these are the potential candidates:

pres01_0.jpg

Bwahahahahahahaa!!! I'll be most happy if Tarmugi comes into the picture! Bring him in.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a traitor try to con us to let Pap win.

He is from ELD mole.

We came to this predicament because TCB lost to KFC by some 7500 votes. Any boycott will only serve the PAP's resolve to screw Sinkies further. Till then, how to majulah?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Like some here, they don't get math at all. They don't even understand that they are helping Halimah and the PAP by boycotting. The Barisan lesson has been lost.

Told you Scroobal. Sinkies are lost cause. 69.9% will vote Halimah and out of the 31.1% maybe half will boycott. So you tell me stupid or not?

I say very very stupid.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Majullah does not come from voting or not voting for either PAP, WP etc..it comes from the people, whose hearts is with the nation & something we have lost along the way diluted by the PAP.

Whether we vote, don't vote or the air is thick with the 'smell of rotting flesh" that Halimah in any way will become the President... I am willing to pay $50 to get myself reinstated into the registry...& not be, either anyway, the results is FIXED.

It is happy birthday...ask any, clown out there....I came from the time, we proudly shouted, MAJULLAH & became a nation...what is said, & argued... I am FIXED..I will not vote...pay $50 to vote...so be it!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you Scroobal. Sinkies are lost cause. 69.9% will vote Halimah and out of the 31.1% maybe half will boycott. So you tell me stupid or not?

I say very very stupid.

Right out from the horse mouth. 69.9% is more than 31.1%, so who wins?

Fight to make the number closer to 31.1%? Is that stupid or intelligent?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP proved an imprt point by beating the FAP in their own game. I will vote against FAP in the system created by them against them.