• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's boycotting the Presidential Election?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Majullah does not come from voting or not voting for either PAP, WP etc..it comes from the people, whose hearts is with the nation & something we have lost along the way diluted by the PAP

It will truly be a lost cause if you've decided to boycott the election, it will just increase the percentage of valid votes Halimah is getting, further emboldening those white bastards, and Sinkiestan will be Sunkenstan!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Those sinkies boycott one are the ones who say things like " I have no choice" when there is really no such thing. Rather " I am not willing to pay the price for doing what I want".

Lazy. Find excuses. Reactive. All talk no action. Very typical traits of sinkies.

It is also the group which will say things like " I hate the PAP but I cannot bring myself to vote opposition. The taxi driver cannot make it" when actually the candidate from opposition is not a taxi driver and they have no idea who he is because all they read is Straits times and they are too lazy to go find out more. And if you tell them they won't believe. You tell them go find out they say "no time lah"

Useless buggers. Then later kpkb.

They say boycott cos then Election Day is like holiday for them no need go down to vote for President and excuse is vote or no vote also same result. When in actual fact they plan to take Day off go JB for some shopping and massage.

No wonder PAP always get their way lor hor?

Sinkies!!!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Even the Halimah...what has she got close to the $500m requirement?

It's exactly the PAP's doing to fix the PE as a result of the last PE. KFC is fucking sia suay! Imagine for 6 fucking years going to the NDP knowing that only 3 in 10 supported him. It's a fucking disgrace.

Let's do it again to Halimah, vote against any PAP candidate/s. Fuck the PAP dead at the polls!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's exactly the PAP's doing to fix the PE as a result of the last PE. KFC is fucking sia suay! Imagine for 6 fucking years going to the NDP knowing that only 3 in 10 supported him. It's a fucking disgrace.

Let's do it again to Halimah, vote against any PAP candidate/s. Fuck the PAP dead at the polls!

Sinkie easy give up. Surrender. Never think optimistic. Keep going. Keep trying. If enough vote other candidate same thinking then PAP will lose.

Instead say boycott better? Wah lau eh. Give you chance say dowan.

It is like those joker say no point buying TOTO cos will never win. Yeah lah dun buy sure won't win.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest round going 2nd chance ah neh is pappy backup candidate.
Apparently he sits on one of Temasek's boards. Any verification?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Let the CSI begin :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Updates: from Certis Cisco to Vertex Venture Holdings, don't see either Marican or Khan on board.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That 2nd chance guy should not be given a 2nd chance. How dare he want to investigate our good PM Lee if he becomes the president!

I hope the ISD arrests him and subjects him to several rounds of waterboarding and pulling out of fingernails. That would make him confess to his terrible crimes of plotting against our good PM.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
should pull out his penis... if he lucky it may enlarge it and he become as popular as the lustful mp from bukit batok

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not be going to the polling station at all. If the pap support candidate wins, then that is a good insult to the population. If you plan to be part of such population in the years to come, then good luck to you.

take revenge next GE........ dump lhl

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask the question...where got any Melayu in Singapore is CEO or Chairman of a business with turnover $500m pa?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Just ask the question...where got any Melayu in Singapore is CEO or Chairman of a business with turnover $500m pa?

Read the fine prints carefully. Don't think it meant a $500M turnover.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will truly be a lost cause if you've decided to boycott the election, it will just increase the percentage of valid votes Halimah is getting, further emboldening those white bastards, and Sinkiestan will be Sunkenstan!

Hey, nobody is stopping you to vote. Let's see the result at the end of the day.

I just make a decision not to vote and present the mathematical fact on why I did so.

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the need to boycott? This is a good time to see who are the fucking PAP moles who have been tasked by their master to go around asking people to spoil votes and smear non PAP candidates.

Just vote for anyone not from PAP.