• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's boycotting the Presidential Election?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have explained this so many times to people here and they still want to boycott. Its simple maths. When Barisan boycotted the election in 1968, there were only 11 seats contested by mainly unknowns. Old Man scored 94% of the votes and won by 88% majority. In those days people were ignorant. One would have thought that after half a century, their ignorance level would have dropped drastically.

Just vote for the non-PAP candidate even if the guy is a serial rapist with murder charge hanging over his head. Learn about the Bicycle Thief approach first proposed by our very own Porfiro

The government has everything to gain and nothing to lose if those who oppose the system don't vote.

All it will translate to will be an increased majority for the govt endorsed candidate who can then claim she won with a huge mandate.

If there is another candidate to best thing to do is to vote for "anyone but Halimah". This will destroy the charade and cause major upheaval.

If there is no other candidate then you'll have nothing to boycott in the first place.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
By taking part in the election, you are support and agreeing with the tactics OF the PAP ways for cheating and illegal changing of rules and constitution.

By not voting, I am protesting against the whole election system.

The point is the government couldn't care two hoots about your symbolic gesture. The BS did that back in the 60s. They walked out of Parliament in protest. LKY was only too delighted to see them go. He used his total control of Parliament to consolidate his rule and the result is the mess we have today.

Had the BS stayed in the system to fight for their beliefs they would not have caused the terminal death of organised opposition.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the elected presidency is a PAPzi farce that wastes public funds and gives undeserved legitimacy to the regime. But I also realise that the only chance the PAPzis will scrap it is if it bites them.

For this reason, IF (BIG 'IF') I get to vote, I will not spoil my vote, I will help to identify an alternative candidate with a real chance to throw out the PAPzi stooge, and vote for him. If this person gets voted in, he will the last elected president, and I will be at peace.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap will install a stooge 2nd candidate to make it look legitimate.

Then pray God or play dirty election trick magic pens and papers..

If this indian not real malay wins ocer 60% magic pens or papers are fixed or she wins by 1% then pray Allah is genuine.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just follow this simple steps to give the middle finger. Assuming there is no walkover due to rejection of other candidates.

1. Make sure you are registered to vote

2. Do your social media research and choose the one candidate among the 2 non - PAP that is strongest. Its either Marican ((Indian) or Farid Khan (Pakistani). At the moment Marican is not the candidate of choice among the Malay voters who are against Halimah. Its Farid. Just check with SBF before going to the Votes.

The PAP is likely disqualify both or allow both as allowing one will clearly put Halimah in jeopardy. They would prefer a 3 cornered fight which saved Tony Tan as the majority of votes went to non-PAP candidates ( 59.9% for TCB/TJS vs 34. 2% for Tong Tan). So remember to check before you vote to avoid vote splitting.

Things to remember:
- The plan is bring down Halimah, You do not have to love or know much about the non-PAP candidates.
- don't listen to detractors that tell other candidates as stooges. It cost TCB who was former PAP MP votes when detractors make such claims. Nothing is ever in black and wide.
- Make sure you spread the gospel (the koran in this instance0 to family, friends and associates on why you should not spoil, votes.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bolting in a non FAP candidate and kick out Harimau Yourcock will be killing 2 cock with 1 batu. 1 less fake malay will send a strong message their BS does not work.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't we sent a huge message when KFC got only 33% ? Is that huge message useful? Let's do some maths. 4 out of 10 go for that Indian bitch. 3 spoilt votes and 3 voted for a rapist to show even a bigger message. Who wins in the end?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have explained this so many times to people here and they still want to boycott. Its simple maths. When Barisan boycotted the election in 1968, there were only 11 seats contested by mainly unknowns. Old Man scored 94% of the votes and won by 88% majority. In those days people were ignorant. One would have thought that after half a century, their ignorance level would have dropped drastically.

Just vote for the non-PAP candidate even if the guy is a serial rapist with murder charge hanging over his head. Learn about the Bicycle Thief approach first proposed by our very own Porfiro

I voted against Tony Tan... I STILL GET A TONY TAN....why waste my time or insult my self...to go vote for either 'one Indian whose parents is from Pondicherry'..'one Paki" & or the MAIN EVENT ' one Indian, but slap ancestors face & say, MALAY'...I know about the Barisan...I know what you mean...to me, it is enough!..I am not spoiling vote as usual or voting for any "Thomas, Donald or Harold"...& still get..." the main event". In which that will still happen...& the better part of this all...when coming to nomination day...

The other two incumbents will take 10 steps backwards & Halimah will be the only the candidate....& that happen, I need not go to vote & still get Halimah...I go vote either the other two...I STILL GET HALIMAH.

I must be...?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I must be...?

Patient.

From 1988 until 2011. That's how long I've waited. Nevermind if documents weren't sent in by Gomez in one GE, but as long as we vote against the white bastards, dreams will come true. The sammyboy spirit shall prevail!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't we sent a huge message when KFC got only 33% ? Is that huge message useful? Let's do some maths. 4 out of 10 go for that Indian bitch. 3 spoilt votes and 3 voted for a rapist to show even a bigger message. Who wins in the end?

u r wrong. they r obsessed with numbers. give them a lousy number will signal ur discontentment. eventually it will topple over. u need to believe.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
We gave KFC the worst performing number in the whole world what have we benefited?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am voting for Halimah! My grassroots buddies and I would be volunteering our services to help Madam President canvas for votes in the HDB estates. Do wave to us when you see us!

Do good do together!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill it and be done with it. Heard this; ' my one cent cannot help a guy who's in need of a million' ?