• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who's boycotting the Presidential Election?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg! you still believe in the sinkie erection system. anyone who believes in it and spends entire life praying it works out must be sama sama with believers of chc (who have been preyed upon).

I am referring to boycotting the SYSTEM and they keep harping on the candidate, rather than the rigged SYSTEM.

It is pathetic and pitiful, i would say. I kind of suspect their educational level and their level of maturity in understanding society, establishments and life.

Last edited:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pathetic and pitiful, i would say. I kind of suspect their education level and their level of maturity in understanding society, establishments and life.

Walau you sound very intelligent and matured with sound political strategy. If you dislike PAP why not do Singapore a big favour stand for the next GE, I'll be the first in the line to cast.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am referring to boycotting the SYSTEM and they keep harping on the candidate, rather than the rigged SYSTEM.

It is pathetic and pitiful, i would say. I kind of suspect their educational level and their level of maturity in understanding society, establishments and life.

they have been here kpkb'ing about erection results until cows have yet to cum home after so many years and still haven't seen the light. combo of system and sinkies. this hope and praying can go on for decades and it will still be the same. it's like playing 4-d. gamblers in denial. the good poker player can see the ruse and walk away, just like kenny rogers' lyrics say. these diehards still at table hoping against hope and kpkbing at the ruthless surehanded dealer. someone has to put them to sleep. otherwise kohliantye.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
these diehards still at table hoping against hope and kpkbing at the ruthless surehanded dealer. someone has to put them to sleep. otherwise kohliantye.

The core of diehard PAP is old and dying. I'll give it another generation. I hope I live to see PAP as opposition again.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is a system, it is up to us to GAME that system. Those white bastards had been gaming it far too long now. Teehee...

how to game system when numbers and chances are stacked in favor of dealer and house? it's like borrowing money from ah long with 69% interest. good luck!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The core of diehard PAP is old and dying. I'll give it another generation. I hope I live to see PAP as opposition again.

those lim chin siong diehard supporters are disappearing one by one and they will never vote pap. sinkie youths unfortunately are majority pro-pap, and takashit and i have dissected and anal-yzed the results from last ge down to 6.9% probability of error. pioneers, young, females, and naturalized made up majority of 69%. next ge it will go down a wee bit from pioneer attrition but only a wee bit. 69.69%. remember this number.

only way to game the system is to pull a lee teng hui with kmt or gorbachev with ussr. how many times must i say this? you very teekee lah. not teehee.

Last edited:

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau you sound very intelligent and matured with sound political strategy. If you dislike PAP why not do Singapore a big favour stand for the next GE, I'll be the first in the line to cast.

If you stand against him, you will be the second in the line to cast, because I'll be the first.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have been here kpkb'ing about erection results until cows have yet to cum home after so many years and still haven't seen the light. combo of system and sinkies. this hope and praying can go on for decades and it will still be the same. it's like playing 4-d. gamblers in denial. the good poker player can see the ruse and walk away, just like kenny rogers' lyrics say. these diehards still at table hoping against hope and kpkbing at the ruthless surehanded dealer. someone has to put them to sleep. otherwise kohliantye.

What do you called such people? Is there a name for that?

I can't come up with it at the moment.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I gathered from the ground , it seems that LHL popularity is on the wane.

First, with the face loss tussle with his brother LHY over the Oxley house saga. Then with the Reserve Minority only President Elect Bill and putting a lame and weak Malay-Indian mix lady to be the next President of Singapore ( many Singaporeans cannot understand why there is no election for the best and finest for the important role of President ) and the recent 'demotion' of a well-liked Minister to take over Halimah's vacant speaker position. What happened to the high intellect and wisdom of our PM ?

By the next GE, many Singaporeans will be tired and sick of the sad state of affairs in the current government that they will vote for the Opps so as to lend a stronger voice in Parliament.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I gathered from the ground , it seems that LHL popularity is on the wane.

First, with the face loss tussle with his brother LHY over the Oxley house saga. Then with the Reserve Minority only President Elect Bill and putting a lame and weak Malay-Indian mix lady to be the next President of Singapore ( many Singaporeans cannot understand why there is no election for the best and finest for the important role of President ) and the recent 'demotion' of a well-liked Minister to take over Halimah's vacant speaker position. What happened to the high intellect and wisdom of our PM ?

By the next GE, many Singaporeans will be tired and sick of the sad state of affairs in the current government that they will vote for the Opps so as to lend a stronger voice in Parliament.
That was what I Heard for decades...next Erection pap sure win 70%.... Singkies loves Pappies

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was what I Heard for decades...next Erection pap sure win 70%.... Singkies loves Pappies

PAP's support is at best 70%, at worst 60%, not much difference between the two outcomes, Opposition will not win more seats with 40% support.

next election if WP can retain HG and AJ, can thank God already...

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's support is at best 70%, at worst 60%, not much difference between the two outcomes, Opposition will not win more seats with 40% support. next election if WP can retain HG and AJ, can thank God already...

Agreed and unless come one day when we are able to witness poverty and widespread unemployment, PAP will not be toppled at the polls. Voters who are gainfully employed invariably will support the ruling party. Public sector employees generally are also beholden to vote for PAP and the government here happen to be the biggest employer. So PAP just have to ensure that unemployment rate remains low and those from the very low wage earners group continue to receive financial support through Workfare.